Status
Zamknięty.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
AWESOME!!! .. a very very rare software giveaway...right here on Programy za darmo

site_logo.gif

We (at) Programy Za Darmo are very pleased to announce our very rarely seen
TechSmith Snagit Screencapture 1 x license giveaway.

logo.png

Firstly I would like to once again thank my good friend at TechSmith for your kind generosity for donating
1 x TechSmith Snagit Screencapture software license

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Snagit is Screen Capture, Redefined
Much more than just a print screen tool. Snagit gives you the complete tool for quick screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional screenshots, videos, image editing, and file sharing. Snagit's All-in-One Capture® makes it fast and easy to visually explain anything on your screen.

Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You’re in control of everything you capture. From a drop down menu to a scrolling webpage and everything in-between. Choose whether you want to capture an image or video after you make your selection, and resize the capture area right down to the pixel.

Scrolling capture
Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it's not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.

Import mobile media
Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor.

Capture profiles (PC only)
Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, effects, and sharing destination.

Mark up your screenshots.
Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots or screengrabs into clear, concise communication. Comment over screenshots using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES !!

1. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts and at least 3 threads to enter (not including giveaways, games or in freebies) (we will be checking)

2. Please comment (comments are welcome in both Polish or English)

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of 'TechSmith Snagit screencapture software' ??

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??

If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is your choice.. BUT please note!! that if another member
has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway ??
You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted..
I could just change my VPN/Proxy... !!
Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service ??

To enter this contest you must comply with these above 3 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member .. per IP is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame..

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 18th June

good luck to all who enter :hura

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
:hi Thank you for the giveaway guardian. Thank you also for this exclusive and rare giveaway you brought us here. :yes master This is a most wanted software for me as I think this is the best screen capture software on the market. I want to win it in order to use it on giveaways for taking and editing the screen shots when announcing the winners using random.org. Capture profiles is the most interesting feature of this software. So, being said that please count me in to win it as for the moment being I`m using Ashampoo Snap 9. :piwko :piwko

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you guardian for the giveaway! :england
I like the Export services for Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, PDF and others can be added from the Snagit site.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks guardian for the rare giveaway you got man!!

Snagit is one of the best screencapture software available and that I have tried so far. Have tried both free as well as paid stuff.

What is your most favorite feature of 'TechSmith Snagit screencapture software?
The best feature is the set of editing options provided and to import them in a variety of file formats, especially PDF, png for my use.

I snap a lot of things for personal and study purpose (example scribd . com that has disabled saving/printing a document) and hope that this GEM will be mine.

Thanks, Grr

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Świetna praca. Dziękuję guardian :hi
• ‘What is your most favourite feature of 'TechSmith Snagit screencapture software' ??
Możliwość tworzenia własnych ustawień przechwytywania.

Pozdrawiam.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello guardian :) Great work for here as usual!

Among the numerous features aside from Snagit not being a ram hog I like the presence of a "preview window" which shows you a zoomed thumbnail view of whatever your cursor is hovering over. This gives you more "eye" so you can exactly start to draw where you want to draw a capturing region.

Please count me in for this giveaway :)

SE7EN

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam, dzięki @guardian za zorganizowanie tak rzadkiego konkursu. Przez długi czas używałem starszej wersji i byłem z niej zadowolony. Bardzo podoba mi się łatwość robienia zrzutów i wysyłania ich do odpowiednich miejsc np. Worda. Do tego dochodzi duża baza użytecznych elementów, które można wstawić w edytowany zrzut (strzałki itp.). Interfejs programu jest prosty, co znacząco poprawia komfort pracy. Program Snagit jest warty polecenia :ok

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
guardian : Thanks very much for the giveaway!
Snagit screen capture software is the best screen capture software which has a number of tools that can capture almost every type of image. There are numerous features to help you quickly record or snap an image of your screen. A quick toolbar increases your capture speed by using the last capture method or allowing you to change your method through an option menu. Another useful feature offered by this application is a preview window, which shows you a zoomed thumbnail shot of whatever your cursor is hovering over. This allows you to dial in exactly where you want to draw a capturing region.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Thank you guardian for this giveaway!
Snagit Screencapture by TechSmith includs many options and variations. I like I can select the entire screen, a rectangular subset, an active window, and so on. The mopst I like is I can capture the entire scrolling region of a window.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

My favourite is the Snagit Editor, with which you can apply touchups to your capture, organize and share them with others.

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway..
Multiple capture profile and editing, markup after capture is the best features that i like..

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Snagit to jeden z najlepszych programów do robienia screenów. Mi najbardziej podoba się Snagit Editor. Bardzo zaawansowany z mnóstwem opcji do edycji i efektów a jednocześnie prosty w obsłudze. Fajne jest też to, że można robić screeny z wcześniej ustawionymi efektami, dzięki czemu nie trzeba tracić czasu na ich późniejsze edytowanie.
Dzięki za konkurs :dziękuję

cwaniak z pekałesu

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za Konkurs!
Świetny program, chyba najlepszy w swojej kategorii, i do tego Editor - który na marginesie mówiąc nie raz i nie dwa uratował mi skórę. Używam starszej wersji i jak do tej pory wszystko gra i buczy, nowa jest pewnie jeszcze lepsza. Z niecierpliwością czekam na wynik...

Changkya

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

My most favorite feature is the ability to create our own capture and editing settings, including amost every possible options and variations.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
only a few hours left before I close this giveaway thread for most awesome TechSmith Snagit screen capture software

don't procrastinate any longer and let your fingers dance across your keyboard to put in your entry... !!

soon it could be too late and then you may be feeling a little :ireful

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry