Status
Zamknięty.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

site_logo.gif

We (at) Programy Za Darmo are very pleased to announce our exciting new giveaway for GlassWire Firewall (3 x basic licenses)

gw_big_logo.png

GlassWire's firewall software reveals threats your antivirus missed

pJuQHz2.png
3DvLSOy.png

New connection? Get notified

Is a new application or service accessing the Internet for the first time? GlassWire politely alerts you temporarily with detailed information. If something unusual happens you can block the app with GlassWire's firewall or start a scan with your primary antivirus.

What happened while you were away?

GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.

Remote Server Monitoring

Do you have remote servers where you host websites, applications, or games? GlassWire can monitor all your server network activity and alert you to potential threats. Also with GlassWire's usage tab you can see exactly how much bandwidth you are using in detail to help stay under your hosting company limits. Block bandwidth hogging apps or privacy violators under the GlassWire firewall tab.

Privacy is king
GlassWire helps protect your privacy by visualizing all your network activity but that's not all. Go into GlassWire's incognito mode when you don't want any network activity graphed plus you can easily clear all your network activity any time via GlassWire's history setting.

Pro, Basic, or Elite and add amazing extra security features including an "ask to connect" mode and much more

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Programy za darmo

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
you MUST have submitted at least 3 posts to enter (not including giveaways or in freebies) (we will be checking)

3. Please comment (comments are welcome in both Polish or English)

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of 'GlassWire Firewall Software' ?’

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 20th February 2016

Good Luck good peoples :hura

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Cześć guardian,
Dziękuję za organizację konkursu GlassWire Firewall.
Przeczytałem o możliwościach GlassWire Firewall na oficjalnej stronie internetowej. Przeczytałem kilka opinii na innych stronach internetowych. Możliwości programu są dobre, program nowa i rozwija się. W tej chwili sam firewall jeszcze za słabe, jak mi się wydaje. Ale możliwości monitorowania bardzo duże i wyraźne, w tym zakresie, GlassWire Firewall na wysokości.
Z funkcji, oprócz monitorowania, w szczególności podobało
Kto korzysta z mojej sieci?
Wydaje się, że Internet stał się powolny? Być może do twojego WiFi podłączyłem ktoś z sąsiadów. Z nowymi funkcjami GlassWire będziesz na bieżąco z tym, jakie urządzenia wchodzą lub wychodzą z sieci.
Pozdrawiam.

Andy

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for contest.

GlassWire is classic firewall with additional capabilities.

I think that Visual Network Monitoring very useful tool. Why? GlassWire shows all your network activity on an easy to use graph to help protect Internet privacy.
Webcam and Mic detection - it is good solution for anyone who uses camera. Why? The best ansewrs is here:

So I think advertising for GlassWire should sound: if you have a girlfriend you should give her license for a GlassWire? Why? Because GlassWire has good solution to protect camera in her laptop/notebook ;) :hippie

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Thanks guardian for this giveaway! :dziękuję
I like GlassWire Basic needs about 37 MB of RAM memory and less than 1 percent of CPU power in order to run its processes.

helium

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
Wielkie dzięki za konkurs guardian
Program bardzo chwalony przez użytkowników. Ciekawym rozwiązaniem jest graficzna analiza ruchu sieciowego co jest bardzo dobrym uzupełnieniem klasycznego Firewalla. Chętnie spróbuję szczęścia w konkursie.
:hi

hmmkot

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
I very like "Ask to connect" - can`t be more simple ;-)

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
I like to have control over which applications they want to connect to the internet, so my favorite features are Ask to connect, Lock down mode and Bandwidth Usage Monitor. Thanks for the giveaway :dziękuję

nagelfar44

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dla mnie najważniejsza jest skuteczna ochrona i precyzyjny monitoring połączeń (w tym WiFi, ale i audio/wideo np. przez mikrofon czy kamerkę laptopa).
A gdy do tego dochodzi elegancka forma prezentacji danych (skórki, miniwykres), to stosowanie takiej aplikacji jest nie tylko praktycznie użyteczne, ale staje się dodatkowo przyjemne.
Dziękuję organizatorom za konkurs i tak atrakcyjne nagrody.
Good luck to All :)

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello and thanks for the contest. Thats my favourite. Maybe it is too simple but i think "Alerts", then i can check all of the things i need.
Good luck :bea

MSerif

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Very good giveaway, thank you very much. :)

I'm testing this software for a few days. The software is very successful. Useful, simple, understandable for the end user. But my favorite feature of this software is that it is surely lightweight.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.
Glasswire detects and displays information about every service or process that is currently making use of your bandwidth, as well as the IP addresses.

A

Anonymous

Monitorowanie i analiza aktywności sieciowej...czyli coś dla osób z nadmiarem czasu lub nerwicą natręctw :) .
Nie wiem czy łapię się do obydwu kategorii ale z chęcią wypróbuję jako nowe doświadczenie życiowe.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for this contest .Glasswire firewall is fairly new and still evolving product,this encouraged me to boot.My favorite feature is the
Threat Monitoring
.The program informs us up to date on attempts to modify network settings,as well as attaching it to other devices.Consumption statistics data are also a very useful option , especially for users with limits on the internet.Regards.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
hi good people

time is ticking away for you to get your giveaway entry reply in for your chance to win one of these great software licenses
GlassWire yes is a new start up software company but from early on I could see great potential for their firewall programs

did you place your entry ??

don't let this be you because your fingers didn't dance across your keyboard to get you entry in in time :k......

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 20th February 2016 !!

Umesh

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I like the feature remote server monitoring because glasswire can monitor all your server network activity and alert you to potential threats.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry