Konkurs ! Giveaway ! - Kaspersky Internet Security 2016

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello dear users. This is my first giveaway here so I thought to be one that should be remembered. I choose to giveaway 1 key of a very good security suite, among the best on the market based on the latest AV Comparatives charts.

Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection for you, your PC, your money and your family. Advanced security technologies protect against viruses & web-based threats, while also safeguarding your identity and adding extra layers of security when you’re online banking or shopping.
RksB81w.png

SECURITY – Protects against viruses, spyware, Internet threats and more*
RlaPVmY.png

MONEY – Adds extra layers of security for online banking & shopping*
PRIVACY – Safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft*
KIDS – Helps you keep your kids safe from Internet dangers & more*
PERFORMANCE – Delivers world-class security without slowing you down*
SIMPLICITY – Simplifies security management… across all your devices*
*according to http://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security
RdikM4L.jpg

h3CQBi9.jpg

jlnHI07.png

I will giveaway 1 retail key of Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 of 1 year 1 PC for all the users of this forum.
In order to take part in the competition each users should respect the following rules:

1. Make a comment in English or Polish saying why do you want to win this license;
2. Only one entry per user is allowed, according to the rules posted here: announces/regulamin-bloga-forum-programyzadarmo-net-pl-t471.html
3. In the contest can take part all the users registered before the announcement of this contest (22.05.2016)
4. I will randomize one winner using random.org
5. The contest starts today 22.05.2016 and ends on 05.06.2016.
6. The winner has 24 hours to send me a PM to claim his win otherwise the win will be void with no excuses.
7. Good luck to all the participants.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will try to translate the post in polish language using qtranslate. I appologize if errors of translation may appear.

Witajcie drodzy użytkownicy. Jest to mój pierwszy giveaway tutaj, więc pomyślałem być jednym, który należy pamiętać. Wybrać, aby klucz giveaway 1 Bardzo dobry security Suite, jednymi z najlepszych na rynku w oparciu o najnowsze wykresy AV Comparatives.
Kaspersky Internet Security zapewnia ochronę dla Ciebie, Twój komputer, swoje pieniądze i swoje rodziny. Zaawansowane technologie ochrony przed wirusy & internetowych zagrożeń, a także ochrony Twojej tożsamości i dodanie dodatkowej warstwy zabezpieczeń, gdy jesteś online bankowe lub zakupy.

Bezpieczeństwo – chroni przed wirusami, spyware, Internet groźby i więcej *
PIENIĄDZE – dodaje dodatkowej warstwy zabezpieczeń dla online banking & zakupy *
Prywatność – chroni Twoją prywatność i ochrona przed kradzieżą tożsamości *
DZIECI – pomaga zachować swoje dzieci przed zagrożeniami internetowymi & więcej *
WYDAJNOŚĆ – zapewnia światowej klasy zabezpieczenia spowalnia w dół *
PROSTOTA – upraszcza zarządzanie bezpieczeństwem,... na wszystkich urządzeniach *
*według
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ja wola giveaway 1 handel detaliczny klucza Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 1 rok 1 PC dla wszystkich użytkowników tego forum.
Aby wziąć udział w konkursie każdy użytkownik powinien przestrzegać następujących zasad:
1. dodać komentarz w języku polskim lub angielskim mówiąc, dlaczego chcesz zyskać ten upoważnić;
2. tylko jeden wpis na użytkownika jest dozwolone, zgodnie z zasadami zamieszczone tutaj: announces/regulamin-bloga-forum-programyzadarmo-net-pl-t471.html
3. w konkursie mogą wziąć udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu (22.05.2016)
4. będą losowo jeden zwycięzca za pomocą random.org
5. Konkurs rozpoczyna się dziś 22.05.2016 i kończy się na 05.06.2016.
6. Zwycięzca ma 24 godziny, aby wysłać mi PM do żądania jego zwycięstwo w przeciwnym razie wygranej zostaną unieważnione z nie wymówek.
7. powodzenia dla wszystkich uczestników.

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Good review dinosaur07, keep it up.
As everyone know, kaspersky is popular as best security suite but I have never tried it for a full complete year. I always want to get little messy with it to see it strength and stability as I do generally do with ESS :dziwak
Thanks dinosaur07 for the giveaway.. :)

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kaspersky has been great in it's commitment to provide top notch security suite to it's users and the develepment is always toward greater improvement and ease of use/setup. Thanks dinosaur07 I shared in G+.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

alojzy

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Świetny program, z kompleksową ochroną antywirusową i świetną zaporą. Miałem kilka razy zawsze byłem bardzo zadowolony. Całkiem prosty w obsłudze, jasny i przejrzysty. @dinosaur07 dziękuję za konkurs

destruktor13

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jeden z najlepszych pakietów IS.Posiada skuteczny silnik AV i HIPS.Na szczególną uwagę zasługuje wirtualny pulpit.Jedyną wadą jest stosunkowo duża zasobożerność co da się odczuć na starszych komputerach.Thx za konkurs @dinosaur07

VinDiesel

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello 1 thank you very much for this great giveaway, well as we all know is one of the best suites of security, uses very little ram and I like to have my PC better protected and Kaspersky is one of the best options, thank you

E

eufrasiox

because I want to win?
because it is the best security suite
high detection rate
Great protection in real time
and one of the best firewall
my fate is in your hands
Thank you

mariuszsaj

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
W poprzednich wersjach Kaspersky miał duże zaptrzebowanie na RAM ale w tegorocznej edycji widać dużą poprawę , zawsze wysoka detekcja szkodników w testach , świetny firewall , HIPS , ochrona bankowości online - czegoż chcieć więcej od pakietu Internet Security ? Dlatego dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu i zgłaszam swój akces .

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I am actually using kaspersky internet security since many years. After trying many antivirus solutions, i found it the best. It offers powerful antivirus, firewall, system watcher, safe online banking, parental control, regular updates, easy to use and many more advantages.

Changkya

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for another awesome giveaway. :dziękuję

The reason why I wish to win a copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2016, it's beacause Kaspersky Internet Security is one of the best AV on the market.

Kaspersky Internet Security offers powerful features such as firewall, HIPS, parental control, online bankin protection and more for all level of users.

Kaspersky is one of the best options, definitely worth having.

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki dinosaur07 za konkurs :)
Kaspersky Internet Security to wg mnie najlepszy pakiet do ochrony komputera.
Zapora z HIPS, skuteczny antywirus, ochrona bankowości internetowej - program pierwsza klasa.
Od dawna poluje na niego, ale niestety nie miałem jak dotąd szczęścia, może tym razem się uda :)

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

KIS 2016 has a very good firewall, good detection of unknown & new threats etc. It is a bit heavy on system resources but worth it.

withit

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za konkurs
KIS 2016 to jeden z nielicznych zestawów bezpieczeństwa, które cenie ze względu na jego uniwersalność.
Ponieważ akurat kończy mi się licencja, bardzo fajnie byłoby wygrać nową.

rene1983

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na początek chciał bym podziękować Dinozaur07 za zorganizowanie tego konkursu.Bardzo chętnie zainstaluje ten program na moim komputerze Jest to program numer jeden i zawsze jest w ścisłej czołówce ,a dzięki wysokiej wykrywalności i zaporze jest to forteca nie do przejścia.Dlatego chętnie widział bym go na moim komputerze.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Kaspersky Internet Security is the best security tool ever used for number of years which surely provides me with utmost security and safety. I will continue to use it and this is the best chance I can win it in this giveaway.

Do góry