v. Zemana AntiLogger v220.127.116.11:
* Fixed IOCTL Handling Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Thanks to th_decoder)
* Sophos AV may cause CPU spikes to occur with AntiLogger installed on the same machine
* Significant improvement in product stability.
* Fixed potential BSOD when AntiLogger blocks at least 2 registry key creation request in less than 200 milliseconds.
* Japanese language file added (Thanks to FLI)
* Slovenian language file updated (Thanks to Parametica)
* Polish language file updated (Thanks to Poznanie)
* Dutch language file updated (Thanks to Nartan Sijbrandij)
* Improved Screen logger protection
* Number of issues resolved for system-defense module
* Chinese (Simplified) language file updated (Thanks to fantasyang [at] msn.com)
* Fixed some incompatibilities with GadgetTrak
* Fixed some incompatibilities with Skyhook's Wi-Fi positioning Technology
•New fast digital signature checking system
•Restart is no longer required for new installations and minor updates
•Added additional update levels to the updater engine.
•More compatibility with Games
•Fixed false alerts with DirectX Games
•Added alerts for the SSL sniffing actions
•Fixed some incompatibilities with RosettaStone, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and KatMouse
•Fixed false alerts with FSG-compressed executables
•Turkish language file updated
•Critical Vulnerability fixed in the System-Defense module
•We thank to ap0calypse from cigicigi.com for reporting an issue and working with us to help protect customers.
•Updated driver with improved compatability and performance
•Various other enhancements for increased reliability of operation