Płatne aplikacje (Android) za darmo

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Al Manzoom - Qasida Search App
pKftEr3jA5LXF_-KbrGrIslDCvzRjQV7R6Uordo7GfQrde0LMUocRc8XRajcHPn3Ow=h310

Al-Manzoom - Qasida Search Software - originated by the Dua Mubarak of Aqa Maula (tus) by Darajah Hadiyah Ashara 1430H.
This App is anticipated to be an Ilmi platform, enclosing about 20,000 Verses from Adab-e-Fatemi.
It is an effort to establish affection and love towards Adab and its noble contributors. This app is a must have for all Mumineen as it can be used to recite Qasaid in Majalis and Mashahid. Especially Khidmat Guzars can benefit a lot from this useful App.
Note: This App is exclusively for Bohra Community and is password protected. After purchasing the app please send an email to mufaddalbadri@yahoo.com for obtaining the password.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Shakespeare Most Popular Vol:2
5N0v1C92hwize_DqjystUVQ4W7imS1uAefSi6NC_lEdS9sIK0fOMyJjUOOadaKccKw=h310

This app contains six more of the Most Popular plays written by William Shakespeare.

Features:

>>Text size, color and font can be changed
>>Text can be bold or italic
>>Quote title names can be upper or lower case
>>Background color can be changed
>>Each quote can be bookmarked for later reference
>>There is a note-taking section for each Act
>>A return-to-top arrow is available for each Act
>>A Shakespearian Dictionary is available for reference

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Playlist Creator
7SBtZhi60NaeJ099D-65qk1YnpUkX64JfzOyjQzMtSokkTPIbULnV7LGEZXDhHTpQl-Z=h310

With Playlist Creator you can create and edit your own playlists easily and fast.

Playlist Creator searches all music tracks automatically on your device. The advantage - you don't have to select any folders or libraries on your phone.

The type of the playlist can be "m3u", "pls" and "wpl".
The playlist which you have created can be used in all common music players!

Features:
★ Edit playlists (m3u, wpl, pls)
★ Rename playlists
★ Convert playlists
★ MP3 ID3 Tags
★ Sort songs in the playlist
★ Different playlist types
★ In a few steps to your own playlist
★ Music Player
★ Album Covers

Music Theory Video Tutor
zJkRKGaFO5Ah7lpSpTwQR8E_R7up5us4Nv6ZgoG3W1fBFtPC1c2LZnUe_hsYVio8MhE=h310

Learn the sharp key major and minor scales, key signatures and three part chords (triads)
1. The notes on the Keyboard
2. Scales – why we need to learn them
3. What notes to make sharp (part 1)
4. What notes to make sharp (part 2)
5. Keyboard fingering sharp keys
6. From Keyboard to Stave
7. Name the Notes
8. How to write the sharp key signatures
9. Triads (3 part chords)
10. ‘C’ triad voicings and questions
11. Relative Minors
12. Key Signatures and Triads questions

Rhythm and pitch to 1/8th notes (quavers)/stems/rests/accidentals/repeat signs and sight singing
13. Rhythm – 1/8th notes
14. Stems, Rests, Accidentals and Repeat Signs
15. Rhythm and Pitch
16. Sight Singing
17. Sight Singing exercise 1
18. Sight Singing exercise 2a
19. Sight Singing exercise 2b
20. Sight Singing exercise 3a
21. Sight Singing exercise 3b
22. Sight Reading 1
23. Sight Reading 2
24. Dotted Notes
25. Sight Reading 3
26. Sight Reading 4
27. Sight Reading 5
28. Sight Reading 6
29. Swing Time
30. Swing Time – Swing pecks exercise
31. Straight and Swing Rhythm exercises
32. Straight and Swing Sight Reading

The Language of Music Part 2:

Intervals/flat key major and minor scales/key signatures and triads
1. Intervals
2. The Flat Keys
3. Relative Minors
4. Flat Key Fingering
5. Triads and Key Signatures Questions

Read rhythm to 1/16ths (semi-quavers)
6. Rhythm – 1/16th notes (1)
7. Rhythm – 1/16th notes (2)
8. Rhythm – 1/16th notes (3)
9. Shuffle Time
10. 1/16th exercise 1
11. 1/16th exercise 2
12. 1/16th exercise 3
13. 1/16th exercise 4

Read rhythm and pitch to 1/16ths
14. 1/16th sight reading exercise ‘C’ Major
15. 1/16th sight reading exercises ‘Bb’ Major
16. 1/16th sight reading exercises ‘D’ Minor
17. Pickups
18. 1/16th sight reading exercise ‘G’ Minor

Dynamics/articulation and transposition
19. Dynamics and Articulation
20. Dynamics and Articulation Sight Reading
21. Transposition

Coosi Box : Creative Drawing
ANv_dIZSTj0tJODAuiAv-8L8z58lfYSZWa5gxYUMEOZEp8zIim9DhMQDPh0Si0Sy4tR7=h310

Coosi Box is app for sharing pictures with children all over the world. Draw in many themes and become heroine of your own story.

Coosi box have many delightful things you can do, but most important part of our role is to raise your kid’s imagination and pure mind.

- Become a heroine inside your own made-up story.
Pick a theme and use your imagination to fill the screen.
It doesn’t matter what your children draw. Let them draw whatever they want.

-Share your imagination with kids all over the world.
What did different region children think after looking at this same theme as mine?
Send a heart to drawings you like. You will gain happiness.

- Simple and easy drawing tools.

- one hundred thousand costumes for you to express yourself!

- Age 3 ~ 11

Baby Phonic
jr0dLPs7rfwBfhCIH1xn8U6oejDpPQdpxwwY2B6XuvYuSsXojta1ZxyoDz6uUajIFPQ=h310

Use Baby Phonic to turn your mobile device or computer / laptop into a video & audio Baby Monitor Works on: iOS: iPad/iPhone/iPod Android: Smartphones / Tablets Laptops/Desktops that run any modern OS (MS Windows, Mac OSX or Linux) The application enables the real time audio and video signal exchange between devices as long as they are connected within the same local network (WiFi or wired)

Instructions:
Install BabyPhonic on at least two devices and start the app. Set one device to Camera mode and one to Monitor mode. Please, make sure that both devices are connected to the same router (WiFi). The connection is usually established within the first 15 seconds. However, sometimes, it may take 60 to 120 seconds for devices to "find" each other. Please, be patient. If problem persists- please, contact us and we will get back to you ASAP

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wuts
dzm7j9enhdeuiFfg4o-y91OYEIGxObhjVMB8eoaWBsIueDNGE878aEQURD1BNb3Nbqg=h310
HeTfdeG_u77mCyeTf6Lgi7MW96v1VbN4mAWg6yIco5npDxtdzD4h93ue1dcjAAP9adA=h310
iRX0RK2blWkNapRYaPTTDV5ut00X65QxU75AroWyaTodf48VQv6o3HA512S5bK4UCFQ=h310

Wyświetla mapę co zwrócić urządzenie w dwa razy za pomocą triangulacji.
Poruszanie się między 2 miejscach ("A" i "B") i będzie obliczyć 3rd ("C") w oparciu o prostym i współrzędne GPS poprzedniego 2.

Wutsa @ daje również:
Mapa C. - korzystać z zoomu, warstw itp z Google Maps.
Hit z powrotem wrócić do Wutsa @
Współrzędne GPS z C
Odległość w milach, stóp i kilometry.
Odległość od A do B, A do C, B do C, a całkowitego ścieżki od A.
3 różne algorytmy do obliczania odległości.
Zmień kolor tła.
Włączyć / wyłączyć dźwięk (jeśli GPS odbiera nowy sygnał).
Gdy współrzędne A i B nie wskazują na jakiekolwiek C - Get odległość A do B.
Wejście własne współrzędne i je zapisać.
Posiada bazę kilku znanych zabytków.
Dowiedz się, jak dotąd żadnego z tych punktów są od ciebie.

Steel Shape Predictor
jfK0omFOE5OIHjSnugde_8DP72bPQlWxhWui5AL21gsgfJp-c7rgtADz5vdUMRidLrY=h310

Korzystanie z bazy danych AISC kształtowników stalowych, ta aplikacja dynamicznie określa najbardziej prawdopodobną stali kształt jesteś pomiarowy. Teraz nie musisz dobrze powiedzieć, są to wymiary, ale to, co jest strukturalna kształt objaśnienie? Teraz możesz wiedzieć, w zakresie dokładnie to, czego szukasz w. Doskonałe narzędzie dla inżynierów budowlanych i projektantów.

DoppiaFila
K-YYssZuU7A6FpD_8f01obLZ_KhECsZgv4RiRALcREJyImvjL9NEh7rVjCfjJLLpA44=h310
uqD_eOAH9mZKL9-HYjNjDp-2ZNXdn4Dm_37GTi6NcGdS5krTqtZzinNwgtDRgaba7A=h310

Doppiafila to aplikacja, która pozwala być powiadamiany, gdy zostawiliśmy samochód dwukrotnie zaparkowany i jesteś blokowanie kogoś i wydostać się z parkingu, gdy ktoś blokuje Ci.

mAppnager
xnB4Xb82VDsNW3x5oMqhWcbhkmE6AjFH7_fxVW4kU2mRcrZZTRZ5p-nfjcGsP0mLZQ=h310
cPEXHivz8SqDzQeEElCTdx7ZclDF8zZ2OKfukGkqdkK-zbzQRN5NEVbXvQiQEsKCo4OS=h310

mAppnager jest aplikacją przeznaczoną dla trenerów piłkarskich półprofesjonalnych i amatorskich.
Z tego trenerzy aplikacja może w pełni zarządzać ich zespołów, gry, praktyki, etc ... łatwo i skutecznie z ich telefonu komórkowego lub tabletu Android.
Raz na zawsze, trenerzy (lub asystent trenerów) piłka może zapomnij przynieść papier i pole stóp pióra, zbierać dane, a następnie przekazać je do arkusza kalkulacyjnego i stamtąd wyciągnąć wnioski.
Aby skutecznie zintegrować tych działań w naszej aplikacji, dodaliśmy następujące funkcje:
-Pracownicy
-Ćwiczenia
-Training
-Mecze
-Kalendarz
-Statystyki

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Planetical
XWQxR92L8KmLqo0pvHJNqhjmfv2P0cU5B82jiWBojf5VII-FZImbuHLu8CpRcR8oBQ=h310
aCcpU5rrmLNrvrjBXlDcbRtvf0dclbHaB7QFrKF6yfuvNFESVQzJP-Y1QVi2HScZmT8=h310
nk5wXEvjUZi4rNEpsVm87W5hMyJoZQOJUeo77f6UpH_c6xsfkUWlg8MvcPlqWCZKxg=h310

Generate your own small-planet from any common photo.
Create amazing tiny planet from panorama photo in one click.
It's very entertaining.
Really simple and forward to use.

- Adjustment zoom and rotation;
- Works like lens, real time preview from camera;
- Crop function;
- Planet and tunnel modes;

SailformsPlus Forms Database
c7OArliXhFAtkuHSf8CKi2nslJpz3mlz1kC7FZdmJYrOoX6At0Phs2ux8A81x4oJveQ=h310
fVSjYwEwNdHaSnJqqrihrQf6YE6fyPwiFefS_e7p2pkhvw8rrAn8yjXmPIMiBTv7z6k=h310

Your Personal Database

SailformsPlus is a powerful, but easy to use Personal Database.

SailformsPlus comes preload with forms you can use and modify.

You can customize the sample forms, or create your own forms from scratch.

Easy form layout lets you build functional and attractive entry forms.

Text, Notes, Numbers, Dates, Times and Checkboxes can be saved.

Create Listboxes for Text and Numbers.

You can add calculations with the Number, Date and Time entry fields.

Listing and sorting your list is automatic.

You can graph your numeric entries.

You can secure your forms with passwords and backup and restore your database to your external SDCard.

VoiceRecipe
ePR37z_MEg-Hrybi1b4gXZ_7IJeWyP90ls28zJ3x-EX-O-VLe7P_Xo5HvuIBVdIhXd0=h310

VoiceRecipe 1.0 to aplikacja, która pozwala na obliczenie kalorii o receptury z jego składników i ich ilości. Dyktando składników i ich ilości występuje w trybie interaktywnym głosem.
Cały przepis ze składnikami, w ilościach, częściowych i całkowitych kalorii, podczas gdy podyktowane jest napisane na polu edycji do ewentualnego wysyłania sms z przycisku.
Wszystko w bazie składnikiem jest wspólne dla wszystkich instalacji, znajduje się na serwerze w Internecie, więc można edytować, aktualizować, poprawić bazę danych w oparciu o opinie użytkowników bez konieczności modyfikacji w żaden sposób aplikacji rezydenta na urządzeniu android.
VoiceRecipe 1.0 jest w stanie pracować zarówno w języku włoskim i angielskim, ustawiając za pomocą odpowiedniego przycisku.

UWAGA: VoiceRecipe 1.0 wymaga uprzedniej instalacji danych głosowych silnika włoskim i angielskim syntezy mowy (za darmo). To samo odnosi się do rozpoznawania mowy: dane głosowe mają być załadowane na włosku i angielsku. (Ustawienia-> Język i wprowadzanie danych).

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Death Text Prank
lF2-FAR6Ls8dvtTGsMG9B-DJQxdThSTmSUXT4NJYfpEt_9vPvkPjYty-eByz77JoRws=h310
HWK1sva3ttHxNVD70csRhkKptjplq2xvNuMi3cwUCCsuRcIJCR3dvMC2a8CS4-FtT8c=h310

Nosey boyfriend or girlfriend always reading your text messages? Well now it's time to teach them a lesson with death text prank.

SCARE THE SOCKS OFF EVERYONE!

Simply set the timer and place your phone down. When the "victim" come along and tries to read your text message, they'll be in for the scare of their life.

Features:
- Scary sound and visuals
- Guaranteed to scare everyone
- Teach your boyfriend or girlfriend a lesson
- Creepy little girl

GPX Viewer
mlHuwYTWDz2zw6988N-eqGEURnT0av7YokwhJc3dtVBO1LwnJlQ5u6MzSUH8Ua4Z18M=h310

A GPX file viewer that displays waypoints and tracks on a Google map view. You can lock your location on the map to track you movements related to GPX tracks.

• GPX file chooser
• View Waypoint information
• View yourself on the GPX track

Pro Audio Mp3 Recorder
ZsXpdf7kqoq5OMGHgiKMJFeCTJ_lFOECLuJy1dD-M1iX3z3iJOW8a65ihMobblFys7o=h310

Pro Audio Recorder is a powerful app which allows you to record audio with your smartphone or tablet. It is very easy to use and comes with some additional functions.

features:

- Easy to use audio recorder
- Custom sample rate and bit rate settings
- Audio recording preview with peak indicator
- Editor with basic edit functions
- Open mp3 or wav files
- Save as mp3 or wav files

system requirements:

- Android 4.1 and above
- Free space on your (external) drive, especially when working only with uncompressed wav files

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
MyGarage
KgBeKP1sEqas4AdJEDq0GsiOJTuK1LTADGsBQUbowTFkcGyG9DZUjNBt93TYsRcGI5E=h310
VTaQljuMwzWyBKUPG-5SANqKzvyEdNHX4DjjZ3J8M7Rk59l1qzdbmg8A-25UPUr4mZ2e=h310

MyGarage

Download MyGarage and forget about the problems with the garages! MyGarage is an application for Android devices that will manage all information related to the maintenances, repairs and documentation of each and every one of your vehicles.

FAQS WHEN WE GO TO THE GARAGE

Many people who have some kind of vehicle and have no mechanical knowledge have been wondering more than once:

1. How could I go to the garage and know that they haven´t changed over the necessary parts?
2. I wonder how long should last the maintenances and repairs made to my vehicle.
3. I always forget when I have to make an inspection or maintenance, MOT or pay my car insurance.
4. I tend to lose the card that informs me when I have to pass every maintenance or service.

RESPONSE ALL MYGARAGE

1. With MyGarage you will know when you have to change the parts of your vehicle.

2. With MyGarage how long you should last the changed parts in maintenance and repair of your vehicle.

3. MyGarage will offer reminders about when we have MOT or renew our insurance policy.

AVOID TO FORGET ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND MAKE REVISIONS TO YOUR VEHICLE

4. With MyGarage never have to worry about storing the card in the next revision, and give you reminders to keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle.

5. MyGarage will offer a number of tips on maintaining your general mechanical vehicle.

AVOID ROAD WITHOUT LEAVE TO MAKE MAJOR GENERAL REVISIONS IN YOUR VEHICLE.

HOW TO USE MYGARAGE

1. Enter your vehicle data in the application
2. Enter the required information for your maintenance and repairs on the appropriate tab within your vehicle.
3. Enter the required information on the documentation of your vehicle and driving license.
4. You need do nothing else to do, MyGarage will offer within the reminders tab all the information related to them.

Tots Time Tracker
XCjvXLPK9shAlmHbykBug4bN4sG6orFATMk8gCKY72cOPlKCn9tm9dnxJXGMk8v0iI9F=h310

This is a kid friendly, customizable alarm clock and weather app that was designed and co-developed by my 6 year old son.

In this app your new friend Max will speak to you through your device's speakers, telling you the current date, time and weather forecast. A friendly voice guides your child through each screen that is important for the initial set up. You can customize Max to greet your child each time they open the app with their own name and message. Max can also be customized! He comes in several different colors, that when chosen respond with a specialized phrase to engage your child in the process. Simple color specific buttons and verbal instructions make this a great user experience for children who are early readers and beyond.

Your child's safety is of our top concern. All information entered into this app is stored ONLY on the device the app is installed on. We at no time can access any information entered into the app. To prevent your child from inadvertently clicking away from the app and to prevent more information to be needed to run the app, we have made this a paid app to avoid the necessity of ads.

Features:
- The application will instruct you through your device's speakers.
- Max the bird's colors are customizable.
- Add a personal greeting.
- Get an up to date weather forecast
- Set a daily alarm with a custom alarm phrase that is announced when the alarm goes off.

Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper 64
YJSnvSYiywnXsg6mgPj4BXB0KOoLqdFTjCEq-RfuhSpXJdDV-sYGRkAHqRqpsKw5Kw=h310

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
the quiet place relax & sleep
pVjkiM27MQn989ai3qsZh7tO7VvhzTEKB-cF3F-2qmyfPamWV1WZXbz5UE7hoYd8yWM=h310

"it's a small price for saving my life. so thank you for that" (james d.)

have you ever noticed how many things require your attention? use the quiet place app to better understand how the stressful modern world is taking over your life and how it can be improved.

------------

**over 5 million souls around the world already chose the quiet place**

countless of messages, twittes, tumblr posts and emails said thank you for the quiet place. here are very few of the things they say:

> "i visit your web page "the quiet place" usually 3-4 times a day to take a break from my stressful life...it's saved my life dozens of times, through the tears and pain." (darren p.)

> "thank you. this place saves my life every day." (adam d.)

> "the quiet place helps me so much. i visit everyday and it clears my mind and i'm not so stressed anymore. thank you and bless you for making this site." (dona k.)

see more in this youtube video:

WhiteHat Hacking Tutorials
fR0Jrvr6tPLPNv4w7xuZ4zNP7ByHRVhzS1AMO1kTlh6qah46skVa5UKDiajCDLWvdPQ=h310

Whitebook is a growing community of White Hat Hackers or so Called the Security Professionals, We Begin with tutorials and Techniques to become a Security Professional and Later Will Grow as a Community where with jobs updates, Project updates, Support and every thing related to Cyber Security to our user.

You can become a whitehat Hacker or Say a Security Professional by learning from our WhiteBook Tutorials, It Contains following Topics:

1) Hacking Basics - Introduction to Hacking, Basic Concept of IT, Concept of Security, Introduction to Networking, Foot Printing.

2) Common Hacking Tuts - Google Hacking Database, windows Hacking and Security, Linux Hacking and Security, Virus, Worms and Trojans, DOS and DDOS, Sniffers, Network Hacking, Social Engineering, Physical Security, Cryptography and Stenography, WI-FI hacking, FireWall and IDS/IPS.

3) Vulnerabilities - Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Research, Web Penetration Testing, Network Penetration Testing, Server Penetration Testing and More Coming Soon,

4) Security Standards ( Beta) - Security Standards and Principles, OWSAP Top 10 Vulnerability, OSSTMM, SANS TOP 25 Vulnerabilities. ( Note: at Present We are Just Giving an Overview in this module, We will be Soon Updating the Details)

5) Exploits And Exploitation - Assembly Language, Exploit Writing, Buffer Overflow, Reverse Engineering, Exploit Frameworks

6) BackTrack - Introduction to BackTrack, BackTrack Methodology, Information Gathering, Vulnerability Assessment, Exploitation Using BT.

7) Advance Tools - Acunetix, IBM App Scanner, Net Sparker, Vega, Burp Suite, W3AF, OWASP ZED Proxy, Aarachini, NMAP, Maltego, Dark Comet, WireShark.

8) Cyber Forensics - Hacking Incidents, Doing Forensics, Data Recovery and Analysis, Understanding Anti Forensics, Cyber Crime Investigations

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Vital Shortcuts
gTfb0eBzWpZ1rtDcEruKNO13Ma8Qc7kze828CLugXU27m9GA9e53Rnu4pGumMwrfxw=h310

Vital Shortcuts is a Notification bar shortcut menu system that allows direct access to useful systems on the Device

3 menu buttons appear in the Notification Panel: Remote, Display, & Other

The Remote Menu includes toggle switches for
Cellular Radio, Wifi, Tether, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS (Location Services), & Auto Sync

As well as shortcuts to
Phone, Messaging, Internet, and Email

Display: Auto Brightness, Full Brightness, Dim, Auto-Rotate, Always On, 7 Sec Timeout

Other: Silent Mode, Sound On, Sound Settings, Play/Pause, Next Song, Volume Panel, System Settings, Camera, Google Play, Close Button

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Magnifier 30x Zoom
fg7kDd30rQMLAzij99kQ8DzdgG_nMH_IpyJOhcI4zYtM-p1OWcEnKjBzTJurmSKI5Yo=h310
6JdkKAFhqheN1xQF-YctE2E3bet3tUUIO9H_hURVPwHpeay-OhLDhAxT0ZDFenvaEKA=h310

Digital Magnifier 30x zoom application with handy zoom scroller simple and easy to use ! Digital Magnifier is an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the phone screen, making your device easier to see and use.

• Photo Camera
• Front and rear camera
• Zoom scroll
• Flashlight
• Manual focus and continuous autofocus
• White balance selector

Recommend for cameras with 8 Megapixels and higher

BALLISTIC - Watch Face
-o7tij-6dsoL28OGHMZResucWvz4B_XTh0Eyuv_YZ80jgwS-k6CWtcEfsL5RiKFWGZo=h310

Ballistic - Wace Face Technical styled watch faces with luxury quality design

FEATURES
‣ Use your Android Wear app to adjust theme settings with a live preview! Choose Day/ Night mode, select color accents, second hand movement, battery gauge or text, display logo, and reposition or hide widgets.

‣ New built-in watch settings to easily customize using your watch.

‣ Exclusive color options: Blue, Green, Red or Ballistic Metal with ambient mode, more customization options coming soon.

☑ Works on all Android Wear devices with 5.0.1 software.

Alibi
TbPHKXbQijkSv7IdPwG9uwd0PdFmgMxjnhv5d-shfawduKp4MXAGxYJRE_whmrsUfIm1=h310
HbfsGfRISyqL5HNnRPI0BDvKxRZToKgPvZmMMRNcgmIss_L8FriZ5hYT2wUOEw-3PA=h310

When activated, Alibi will constantly collect the last hour of audio, video and location data from your Android device and temporarily store it to the phone's cache. It is optimized not to deplete your battery, and runs discretely in the background.

Once Alibi has captured evidence that you would like to save, open the app and save the data to your local storage, compressed and hidden to prevent it from being tampered with. Think of it as a body camera, or a personal DVR for your life. Alibi never stores or shares any data with any party for any reason.

Alibi is built around privacy, and seeks to provide evidence of any situation from police interactions, vehicle accidents, altercations, arguments, workplace harassment, and much more. It gives users the confidence to stand up for themselves in the face of misguided authority or misplaced aggression. Never be without an alib

Alloy Blue Theme CM10.1
kxRJWDRKg02VICFzYzJ2GEMTv931HGD5lsn7d1BGFuFnlVO0ViBqCSnAJDlVjpKXElA=h310
bN3j2D2WMjWZGQb1Q47vZm4KBhAvKHDDCKVld2IxtwiSp3OErU2iXhLkVFbFsg95ew=h310

*READ: Only for use with the Theme Chooser, a custom, rooted ROM w/ this feature is needed to use this app!!

>> Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a dark metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more. Alloy takes Android's "Holo" style user interface and makes it more appealing by using design elements such as 3D style perspectives, new bevels/edges, ambient lighting and gradients. This is just a pilot to this series of themes, keep an eye out for an array of color options for AlloyUI!

>> Supported screen DPI: [XHDPI][HDPI][MDPI][LDPI][Tablet/Phablet UI]

>> Works on most CM sourced ROMs, including, CM10, CM10.1, AOKP, Paranoid Android, etc..

>> What's Theme Chooser & how to I apply this theme?:
- Theme Chooser is theme engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
- Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings -> Themes -> Alloy Theme, and hit the "APPLY" button.

>> TROUBLESHOOTING:
- IF you see this error: "THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED...", RE-APPLY the default "System" theme AND either:
- REBOOT
- OR, clear cache & data of "ThemesProvider.apk" & "ThemeChooser.apk", then apply the theme.
- This error: "SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE," is HARMLESS, just ignore and select "APPLY ANYWAY."

Movie Mate
k4lPtEanOxsPHa1YAeYbZ44Qe0nl1ZKfVw9hMTBKqYlV3mmnyueFPXRKt26fWj3H-mA=h310

This app does NOT allow to watch full movies

Movie Mate is the most complete and beautiful app for anyone who’s looking for a quick opinion about a movie.
It displays movie ratings from all the major sources: Rotten Tomatoes (critics and users), IMDb and Metacritic.

Movie Mate lets you find movies, ratings, reviews, showtimes and more available on Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB and Metacritic.

Features:
- Notifications! Get weekly notifications for movies on your watchlist.
- trakt.tv support!
- Top Office Box, Openings, Coming Soon and DVD Releases
- Search Movies
- Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB ratings
- Movie Details (synopsis, director, cast, critic consensus, etc.)
- Top Critic Reviews
- Make your lists: Favorites, Watchlist and Watched list
- Youtube Trailers
- Offline mode

Soil Samples
LPARq3IflO9NqKippRQ2ESwCYMZBWgqgq6d2anYMrYEpKda2gPvI57xhpZUGwXF0UYMB=h310

Farmers: Locate spots to take soil samples. Use map to navigate to each spot. Will work on most Android devices. A tablet is nice but will also run on your Android phone. Cell reception is not needed. Locations use GPS. User will need the technical ability to save a map image to the Soil Sampling App folder and enter two GPS coordinates. Maps may be created from Google Earth, your local county assessor's GIS system, pictures of a plat map, or even from a quad copter camera. Spots to take soil samples can be generated by App at 2 1/2 acres, 5 acres, or 1 hectare. User can upload spots from Ag software and download GPS coordinates to merge with lab results. Send samples to your local lab. See webpage for notes on creating a prescription for fertilizer application
Nie wiem czy na forum zaglądają rolnicy. Paru ukrytych pewnie się znajdzie. To coś dla nich.

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
ArtGrid by Jackson's
P43JBqh4MI1rfUuwGwhYJzcXZ-3Mruk5ALRxz1zixIB2Kx8nsEZ5cSTx-Y1XbFbc_Aq7=h310

Turn your photos into works of art! ArtGrid from Jackson's Art Supplies takes the work out of using the traditional grid method of scaling and composition for artists used by the likes of da Vinci and Dürer. Import or take a photo, and let the app create an accurate grid plan in a matter of seconds, complete with all the measurements for transferring onto canvas, paper, walls or anywhere else you'd like to create your masterpiece.

Features:

+ Use existing images or take a new one.
+ Select artwork sizes from a great selection of preloaded templates, which include ‘A’ sizes, canvas sizes and paper sizes.
+ Select your own dimensions in inches or MMs, Landscape or Portrait.
+ Select ‘Golden ratio’ for the traditional perfect proportions.
+ Scale your image up or down, flip and rotate it.
+ Easily gauge tone, highlights and shadows using the grey-scale button.
+ Add up to 10 grid lines on either the horizontal or vertical.
+ Measurements are pre-calculated for you, ready for transfer.
+ Print, save, email or share your perfect composition.
+ Paint the perfect picture (hopefully!)

DIY Kustom Clocks KLWP
3vWb2Ehuce-qGHUs8HNLg9CVtJ--swxK37kL8PKm-34t3nFg3zRDp4Mfptm6mU4GHIhN=h310
opQwNHupXaa-9_YYySOK_4xoA19yMLVyM0q5Q9XSpIXUoOuULglAqVFwudBnI0gDmE0=h310

With DIY clocks you can create your own clock to fit your wallpapers.

With 70+ komponents to combine you can make the perfect clock.

An example is included under the wallpaper section and it is a clock that was created from these komponents in about 1 minute, so it is very quick and easy to make a clock.

The komponents include clock faces, bezels, clock hands, second hands, various shadow effects and different backgrounds. With 70+ komponents there are plenty to choose from.

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wiki Tests
Ds-CT86nbYubUJtQ-_qSqDANBo6XANo-79K1yNjjQjmTjRHmnCTjezvDbt2s6l5eccU=h310
RM0kWYKXa-smh7L0crDa2qc4D856UuJoB-l-MHhkuwuCkeVIeS4uCO5SS3wmF9rKqg=h310

Installation: python for android (py4a), is no longer needed to run WikiTests. Wiki Tests is written in Python but unfortunately python is not working on Lollipop yet.

“Wiki Tests for Android” is an application that allows you to create tests from Wikipedia articles.The user interface is very simple and just allows you to do 1 of 3 things:

1) Select a title from a random selection of 5 articles taken from a list of 1000. Your selection will them be used to create the test

2) Enter a topic or article title of your own. Wikipedia will then be searched for relevant articles and one selected for creating the test.

3) Create a test from text which you enter into the text box.

A Wiki Test is constructed from a random section taken from the downloaded article. The chosen section is turned into two types of test. In the first test a number of words, usually about 10, have had their letters jumbled up and your task is to unscramble them. The second test created from the chosen section is an open cloze test.

In addition to the two types of test generated, a list of important words contained in the article is also displayed along with a table of possible word collocations. When appropriate, ngrams of length 2, 3 and 4 are displayed.

Yes Chef Cooking
1hjrYl64xC_RQ7upfMwBvWnEVn39ngGrdTsDvbORa27uBkQwU4Q4t4bFyflNdHlBXBk=h310

Yes Chef! is now Free Chef!
Thanks to all who purchased out Startup Weekend project, it was fun.

YesChef is your narrated cooking buddy. Ever gone to see the next recipe step on your phone and gotten crap all over it?

YesChef reads you your recipe, step by step, as you cook! Finished a step and ready to hear the next one? Just tell your phone "yes, chef!".

It's smart enough to recognise your voice, and friendly enough to remind you of the step if you don't hear it the first time. You'll never need to look at your phone again!

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Giddy IT!
GYXbVdUhLma0yRwlE03yiuwaXCSlMsAMr7dWhrIKylYNLR_J2vvbJsUaOvOj2bFuNQ7c=h310
fFnHBMLr5ZVznaWz9zk4ZPCClWDCy5T_gonHYLSjmtZRVY0AHq1Qz2uWzUReRNtF8JM=h310

Add a great giddy stickers to your photos. Incorporate the great number of likes along with other fun images.

Giddyology - Emoji Sticker included in the app are the original Giddyology, giddylizer, giddy stickers by Mara Goes - All ownership and copyright of Giddyology icons remain the property of Mara Goes.

Follow the original creator of the Giddyology stickers on Instagram @giddyfingers

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
VAS
TbYu94-iBdnbNKwtVVITdeAUVp66_GdLKsXbi8k6XhO6sGH79qoOf_mMaAhl6m-lYLk=h310

Visual Analogue Scale

This App provides a simple and continuous scale for recording subjective measures of interest, such as pain, fatigue or mood. Appropriate for general and professional use.

Features:

* Multiple (simultaneous) recording bars
* Multiple scale ranges (e.g. 0 - 1, 0 - 10. 0 - 100)
* User defined bar titles, anchors, colors and gradients
* Toggle data readout

* Save setting options for bars

* Adjustable sampling rate for continuous records
* Time duration display
* Large start, stop, save and record buttons
* A 10 cm bar display for 10.1 inch MDPI devices
* Background grid to allow actual bar size measurement for alternative device sizes

* Export features for email, Dropbox, and local storage
* Export file (Comma separated value / .csv ) - imports well into excel and other spreadsheet applications.

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Find the parked car
s-zek6OSZ0hJKlxGbX3Ks_qaSgBaOO-lUWAmWP4M4P3YUsL2tcNY7bw_GO29saV1Ew=h310
2lr9fGrh0KaGlpr0CTm_qN4X22soQGftb_mAtuv4GJoSDD8gU3g_HmbMmOmPz2JoGXw=h310

With this application you can store the location of your car, via GPS, after it has been parked and then to help you in find it.
After all:
* You store the position of the car
* On the way back, ask to the application to locate your car
* Application will show you your position and that approximate one of your car (or of another mean), suggesting you the way to walk.

Disclaimer:
The purpose of the application is to help the user to find the location of the car, but it isn't the absolute instrument to find it.
The location storage depends on the gps data, wifi networks ... and it is not always right.

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
PP Theme – Lollipop (Material)
B3FjZEHB3U8pilrsgXv9ZkqvbC6o9I7z0SKIAI3M2DckmxXw5IhZFSS5XLaa4q978Q=h310
RUFLhFjbRa3KpcRRLtDELSOhhBCNdX74uBICD6qmNPdqsWWfcQxuwDf4ptsYl0TwSaI=h310

Aby zainstalować ten temat, należy najpierw zainstalować główną aplikację PixelPhone

Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

All Photo
xwpCiy3BgYrvSmzJf-EZczC5nyRez2XeD7VVGQ8EajIbMe0PmnfZWCqP0tBU13j0cg=h310

All the best photography websites all in a single application. Introductory price of only 99 cents!

Design Patterns FlashCard
E-_E-ndfHJOTpYrW64Tk4Jgh_C5YeCN1DdYOTT-buvtQrMZiT3Ka3kknhCP5YjySFQ=h310
9BT6o18I-vtFwoMZwCw7nkXMsYDJOyNQBhXTKmJp_IBzWzruvTZkcV27Zg8B7fxxqw=h310

A collection of FlashCard for software design patterns. Designed for mobile learning environment.

Animals Oracle Premium
zE_Q8UYtomcqm-UGWZevNvHUq1OpGZjToS4D3Z2HD1Jz1-N4Ykbn5SZLKmUMR33Z1ck=h310

Ask any question to the oracle and be astonished about the wisdom of the animals !

You can enter a question in this app, best are questions, which can be answered with yes or no.

The shown animal will answer your question. You get the most fun out of it, if you ask real questions. You will be astonished, how appropiate the answers are from time to time. Think a little bit about the answer.

It is very cool and a super partygag.

Furthermore every animal has another slogan of the day for you. Start the app in the morning and let you be guided through the day by that slogan.

This premium version of the app has approx. three times more animals, slogans and possible answers than the free version.

The app chooses the answer out of 150 possible answers.

If you really belief in it, the app can help you to find real answers to your questions and problems.
When you got the answer from the oracle, think about this answer intensely. This reflection will you take you to the solution of your problem. Your subconsciousness is able to influence the coincidence. The university of Princeton found out a lot about this. This app uses a real conicidence function, which can be influenced by your subconsciousness.

All slogans and answers are G-rated, so the app can be used by children.

The app needs no access to the internet. No data will be saved permanently or transmitted. The questions will be deleted immediately, when you have clicked the answer-button. There is no access to other data on your device (e.g. adress data, phone numbers, etc.). No GPS-information about your location is used.

Alphabet LetterBox
YepPlDM2fjDqbrTvVd-Nj1fWbit6sWbJe0BkyelZKRKanU7qVWigFYcujc2DOOmIR8k=h310

Teach kids the ABCs with the Alphabet LetterBox! Learn the English letters through 3 fun activities.

Now with lowercase letters, scoring, and support for Ice Cream Sandwich!

Features:
- Alphabet Letter Cards: Swipe through the ABCs, or let the LetterBox play through the alphabet for you. Features capital letters only or both capital and lowercase letters.

- Matching Game: Hear the letter, then find the matching card.

- Coloring Book: Color in the ABCs, with various color options.

Do góry