Bagfull Of Wrong Games (darmowe)

A

Anonymous

Producent Bagfull Of Wrong udostępnił 8 swoich płatnych gier, które od tej pory są freewerowe.
Hello, after all these years with Bagfull Of Wrong, it’s time to retire it and start a new life elsewhere with some new games and a fresh start on the horizon and so, with that, all my previous games are now available to download and play for free. You’re more than welcome to throw a donation in the pot (and it’ll be very gratefully received) but it’s no longer necessary in order to play anything I’ve made before this post. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but with writing off a lot of last year, well, it had to wait.

Why make them free? I’ve been doing this making games solo lark for 13 years now (!) and I’ve enjoyed most of it. It’s had its ups and downs as most things do and there’s been a couple of occasions where I wanted to quit and walk away but there’s good people out here in the making games world (and in the people who buy/download games world too) and they’re worth sticking around for. But I came from freeware and believe that there’s a point where you can say “you know, I’ve done well enough from this” and so set it free for everyone else. So that’s what I’m doing. My previous work has seen me getting to show it off repeatedly at events, allowed me to stand up on a stage and tell people off on a few occasions and settled me with a console and a Steam deal for the future. It’s done OK and I’ve been OK thanks to it. New DRM will appear on Steam instead of old-DRM, as was always the plan really so nothing changes there except for more people being able to play my old stuff now.

So without further ado, the downloads are below and I hope you enjoy them.

Źródło: bagfullofwrong.co.uk
Info producenta:

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
01. Death Ray Manta (Win/OSX) - link do instalki:

02. Death Ray Manta (Android) - link do instalki:

03. War Daddy (Win/Ouya)

War Daddy OUYA - link do instalki:

War Nose Win - link do instalki:

04. War Nose:War Twat 2012 Remaster (Win/OSX)

War Nose Windows - link do instalki:

War Nose OSX - link do instalki:

War Nose Windows (No Installer):

05. SYNSO:Championship Edition (Win) - link do instalki:

06. Squid And Let Die (Win) - link do instalki:

07. SYNSO:Squid Harder (Win)

SYNSO:Squid Harder (Windows) - link do instalki:

SYNSO:Squid Harder Special Edition (Windows) - link do instalki:

08. War Twat (Win/Mac)

War Twat (Windows) - link do instalki:

War Twat Colour Blindness Edition (Windows) - link do instalki:

Bobby’s War Mac (Mac) - link do instalki:

Do góry