Serwisy z tapetami na pulpit

A

Anonymous

Wallpaper for Windows in HD
Get best HD wallpapers for Windows here. Time to change your old Windows wallpaper and refresh it with one of these wallpapers for Windows.
LjOXDHP.jpg

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

A

Anonymous

50 HD Wood Wallpapers
yd7N5NF.jpg

Why chop down wood for real when you can get these wood wallpapers. These realistic wood wallpapers add that touch of elegance, which will go with your personality. These wood wallpaper images mimic some of the best woods in the world.

Źródło: wonderfulengineering.com

42 Yellow Wallpapers in High Definition
15D0eDV.jpg

Yellow wallpapers are for those who love mind and intellect. Yellow color is the most significant in the spectrum of colors as the sunlight seems to be of yellow colors, sunflowers have yellow colors and every other yummy food is said to be of the color yellow. Yellow color is also associated with happiness and sometimes we see danger signs having yellow as their background color.

A

Anonymous

50 Free Construction Wallpapers in High Definition
VGM6ffZ.jpg

Below are construction wallpapers for those you love to see the world being changed in front of their eyes. Construction wallpapers have been graphically designed to fill in the psychological needs of such construction admirers. Some people like buildings whereas some like bridges and the construction process fascinates them a lot. Thereby construction wallpapers are there to somehow keep their passion for construction and architecture alive. In some of the construction wallpapers, you would see an amalgamation of animation and architecture leaving you awestruck.

56 Free Motivational Wallpapers
clN6PTW.jpg

Need motivation? These motivational wallpapers are here to help. Are you tired of your routine work? Is it that part of your semester when you have to drag yourself up to the college gate? Surely you need a motivational recharge. There are times when you are in a dire need of a word or phrase to increase your energy level towards work . That is where motivational wallpapers play their part. The feel after you have them as your wallpaper is very get-up-and-get-to-work sort of. In case of some of the motivational wallpapers you would observe either very engaging quotes or extremely eye catching design.

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bing Wallpaper
codziennie nowa tapeta... i działa na Win7
strona programu:

download:
Przyjrzałem się temu i oto moje spostrzeżenia:

1. Instalator proponuje dodanie witryny Microsoft Bing jako stronę główną oraz usługę Microsoft Bing jako domyślnego dostawcę wyszukiwania
2. Zasadniczy instalator to plik BWCInstaller.msi

3. Program może działać jako Portable

4. Tapety mają znak wodny "Microsoft Bing"

5. Codziennie można pobrać tapetę ręcznie z poniższej lokalizacji:
Kod:

Ostatnia edycja:

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Ale przecież na stronie głównej
jak się najedzie na "pinezkę" to pojawia się opis danej lokalizacji ze "strzałką" pozwalającą pobrać daną tapetę. To chyba najłatwiejszy i najszybszy sposób :scratch

Niejaki

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jest jeszcze coś takiego, że ten program pobiera obrazek w rozdzielczości monitora systemu na ktorym jest zainstalowany.
Używam 2560x1440 i takie grafiki mi ściąga. Na UHD pewnie ściąga 3800x2000.
a z głównej strony dostajesz tylko HD 1920x1080

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Jest jeszcze coś takiego, że ten program pobiera obrazek w rozdzielczości monitora systemu na ktorym jest zainstalowany.
Używam 2560x1440 i takie grafiki mi ściąga. Na UHD pewnie ściąga 3800x2000.
a z głównej strony dostajesz tylko HD 1920x1080

Akurat nie ma to dla mnie znaczenia. Mogę mieć na UHD ustawioną grafikę w HD bo na pulpit patrzę może przez 3 sekundy. W dodatku sam monitor UHD ma sens przy przekątnej 32+ więc czy tapeta ma 2560 czy 1920 ma jakieś większe znaczenie :myśli2 ale to temat na inną dyskusję.

Niejaki

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dynamic theme

to darmowy programik do tapet z codziennym nowym obrazkiem z np. Bing
Niejako nawiązuję do wcześniejszego mojego listu o Bing Wallpaper ale warto gdyż ten program ściąga tapety bez znaków wodnych i w pięknych rozdzielczościach (np. 7500 x 4219 i większych), można ustawić automatyczny zapis obrazków i jeszcze pare opcji więcej...
(ale niestety wymaga W10 )

Do góry