guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
pOifYa9.png

Gold UnoTelly [5 x Licenses Giveaway] ​

We @ Programy Za Darmo are very pleased to announce our UnoTelly Giveaway Contest. ..​

cQkO2lT.png

Firstly I would like to once again thank my good friends from UnoTelly for their kind generosity for donating
5 x 12 monthsGold UnoTelly subscriptions for this exciting Giveaway event. .​

Product Giveaway Details:

• Service: UnoTelly
• Amount of Packages: 5 x 12 months Gold UnoTelly packages
• Plan type: UnoTelly Gold & bonus VPN

Unlock Geo-blocked channels like Netflix and Hulu.
UnoTelly is a DNS service that allows you to access geo-blocked international media stations.
Some of them are Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Spotify, Amazon and Vudu. You can see the complete list of supported channels here

Faster than any VPN.
Unlike VPN and Proxy, with UnoTelly you can establish direct connection (no middle-man) to your favorite media stations and enjoy streaming with absolutely zero speed loss.

On how many devices I can use UnoTelly?

UnoTelly is supported by a wide range of devices and platforms. (i.e. computers, tablets and phones, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360,
smart TV’s, Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV, etc.) Furthermore, you can use UnoTelly to as many devices you want simultaneously provided that all those devices share the same internet connection.

Simple setup and use.
You will not need any software to use UnoTelly.
Just replace your ISP’s DNS with the DNS address provided by UnoTelly. UnoTelly currently has 22 Servers around the world so that you can pick the nearest to your location for better performance. You can find tutorials on how to set up UnoTelly on any device you have at their help section.

Bonus VPN.
The UnoTelly Gold package comes with the Bonus UnoVPN feature, for users that frequently travel or access their service under networks that block DNS services (ISP with transparent proxies).

Region switcher (UnoTelly Dynamo):
UnoTelly Dynamo is a feature of UnoTelly that lets you choose channels from different countries. For example, if you have a USA Netflix account, Dynamo will allow you to access Netflix from Brazil, UK, Finland, Mexico, etc. with the press of a button. You can visit Moreflicks if you want to have a look on what content is available on each Netflix region.

UnoTelly Features:
• UnoTelly supports more than 220 international channels. Currently, it supports more channels than any other DNS service.
• With UnoTelly you can establish direct connection to your favorite stations with absolutely zero speed loss.
• UnoTelly is supported by a wide range of devices and platforms including Computers, tablets, Videogame Consoles, Media boxes and Smart TV’s.
• UnoTelly can be used on multiple devices simultaneously provided that all those devices share the same internet connection.
• Setup process is easy and you will not need any software to set it up or use it.
• UnoTelly offers an
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
so that you can test the service.
UnoTelly Gold comes with bonus VPN access of US and UK IP address.
• UnoTelly Dynamo lets you choose channels from different countries with the press of a button.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 2 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Programy za darmo

2. Please comment (comments are welcome in both Polish or English)

• ‘Why would you like to win your very own 12 months GOLD license for UnoTelly?’

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize
and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 3rd October 2015.

goog luck :papież

A

Anonymous

Korzystanie z usługi platformy Netflix jest w Polsce mocno utrudnione jeśli w ogóle niedostępne. Naprzeciw wychodzi serwis UnoTelly dostarczający adresy DNS.
Surfując po necie dowiedziałam się, że dzięki UnoTelly korzystanie z platformy Netflix jest zncznie ułatwione, gdyż nie trzeba zmieniać DNS za każdym razem, gdy chcemy mieć dostęp do jej zawartości oferowanej w danym kraju.
Dzięki guardian za super konkurs :ok

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Why would you like to win your very own 12 months GOLD license for UnoTelly
I've been using their service and I had to admit I could only use their VPN because I have always failed to replace my DNS with dns from UnoTelly
this is my second chance to try again, and i hope i success this time, thanks for making this giveaway

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
only a bit over a week to go so :co jest? are you procrastinating for ??

get your entry in now !! !! before its too late :k......

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
I would like to win my own license for Uno Telly Gold 12 months service because UnoTelly enables me to have access to all the streaming services around the globe. Why Gold? Because it is the best Uno Telly plan.
Thanks guardian for great contest!

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dziękuję za organizację tego konkursu!
Dzięki usłudze UnoTelly mógłbym oglądać filmy,sportowe imprezy i inne, które sa ograniczone przez restrykcje lokalne. I dlatego chcę wygrać jedną licencję.

wacek_1984

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hi guardian!

My wife just ask me to find some software to watch Netflix, so i've come here and try to win license :D

Best Regards and thanks!

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
not long to wait now for winners to be chosen by random.org

have you got your entry in ??

NO ?? ??

what are you waiting for .. ?? .. your last chances to particpate and win are here right now

Kamelka

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
Guardian dziękuję Ci za kolejny konkurs na fajny soft.
Mi również UnoTelly przyda się by oglądać filmy na kanałach ograniczonych terytorialnymi restrykcjami. Zdarzyło mi się już kiedyś używać tego programu i z chęcią do niego wrócę.

A

Anonymous

Wielkie dzięki za konkurs. :dziękuję
Aktualnie anonimowość w sieci jest jak najbardziej pożądana,
Na każdym kroku ,ktoś usiłuje zaglądać przez ramię internautom
A, z tak świetnm programem jak UnoTelly GOLD będzie to niemożliwe.
Dlatego bioprę udział w konkursie

Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Awesome giveaway thanks mate! Fajny konkurs dzięki, któremu można będzie oglądać filmy i słuchać muzyki na zablokowanych dla naszego kraju portalach! Count me in mate :klawik.

helium

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
Hi
Not much was missing and I could miss this opportunity to win this amazing program. This program is needed as someone likes to watch Netflix, I like. Thank you very much for this contest and you guardian too.
Please count me in

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
COMPETITION closed

if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited .. non negotiable
You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe
the developer requires your email address to set up your account so please winners PM these to me on your reply.

uiROewd.png

big THANK YOU to all members who took part in this awesome software giveaway

sorry if you were not a lucky winner :facepalm but all is not lost as we have many more great giveaways coming soon for our PZD loyal members

Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry