AppGuard - wersje stabilne

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
AppGuard_4_3_14_5

An AppGuard update has been published. You should get see an announcement soon (if AppGuard is configured to check for updates). The version is 4.3.14.5. This basically fixes the update issues that we had when we rolled out 4.3.13.1.
There are a couple policy changes:
[LocalAppData]\apps\2.0 is excluded from user-space. These are where click-to-run applications are stored.
[LocalAppData]\apps\2.0 has been added as a protected resource.
Schtasks blocking messages are now ignored.
*.cmd files can be added as user-space exceptions.
As many of you reported, when we published AppGuard 4.3.1.13, the auto-update was too silent. It basically resulted in AppGuard being turned off and there was no indication that the installation was successful or complete. The reason was that the install was considered a major upgrade by the OS which turned off our service. Our update logic didn't handle it properly. Though the update was successful, there was no indication it was and AppGuard was turned off. We recalled the update (from the perspective of automatically updating, the release is still good and can be installed - just not through our auto-update feature). Anyway, we think this version will properly alert you that the update occurred and will prompt you to reboot.
A few minor bug fixes:
The GUI was crashing adding c:\windows\assembly as user-space folder (why you would do that, I don't know).
AppGuard was blocking but not reporting a user-space folder that had a wild card in the policy.
Signed applications were not being permitted from a user-space folder that had a wild card in the policy.
If a sub-directory of c:\windows was added to user-space, AppGuard was permitting unsigned applications to launch (but they were Guarded).
Download:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Rozwiązano problem z Schtasks.exe :ok

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
AppGuard już chyba zakończył z licencjami Lifetime ,a przeszedł na licencję roczne , cena hooo??

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Ircus napisał:
AppGuard już chyba zakończył z licencjami Lifetime ,a przeszedł na licencję roczne , cena hooo??

Tak teraz są tylko roczne ale zapewne teraz będzie łatwiej dostać od nich licencje na konkurs czy jakieś duże zniżki.

pss

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
OXYGEN THIEF napisał:
Ircus napisał:

Tak teraz są tylko roczne ale zapewne teraz będzie łatwiej dostać od nich licencje na konkurs czy jakieś duże zniżki.
Podejrzewam że dokładnie za rok przejdą na wersję 5 i tym zabiegiem "ubiją" posiadaczy licencji na wersję 4 którzy chętnie korzystali by z niej jeszcze pewnie ze trzy, czy nawet cztery latka ciesząc się najnowszym wydaniem kolejnej 4.x :gwizdek

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
As many of you have discovered, we have a new release of AppGuard available. Version 4.4.4.1 has been available for new purchasers for about a week. It has only minor changes and bug fixes:

Bug Fixes:

No way to clean up wildcard reconciliation policy. This was causing user policy to become large and number of Guarded applications growing too large. This was due to entire user policy being saved when ignored messages to be applied for all users were being saved.
AppGuard reports Event 312 (can’t locate Guarded app) for wildcard paths.
Browse folder dialog not remembering last path when a file is selected.
Changed position of the close bottun ("X") on the deactivation toaster and the blocked event toaster.
Fixed a bug where Major Update was never completing resulting in endless notification that a major upgrade was performed.
Red-listed applications from system space were being allowed to run (if wildcard in the policy).

Enhancements:

Allow user to exclude these file types from user-space policy: *.exe;*.dll;*.ocx;*.ps1;*.vbs;*.vbe;*.js;*.jse;*.hta;*.wsf;*.cmd;*.bat
License Activation screens now support high-resolution screens.

Policy Changes:

Click to run policies that were added in 4.3 were removed. Must be added by user.
Recycle bin added as a protected folder exception and included in user-space.
PowerShell.exe added as Guarded application.

AppGuard should be announcing the upgrade shortly. In the meantime, you can download it from here:

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
AppGuard 4.4.6.1

Hey all, just a quick note (as hjlbx indicated, I'm extremely busy with work on our Enterprise version and also getting ready to on vacation!). Anyway, the last release (4.4.4) had a bug that had an issue if you used the minimize button. Also, you could no longer open the GUI from the desktop shortcut - always have to use the icon in the tray). Anyway, we have an update that you can download at

This 4.4.4 release really had minimal changes so we didn't run a beta test, but I've learned my lesson and I will always push for a beta test with this forum's users. You all would have definitely caught this bug and it would not have gone out to the masses. So we had to quickly turn around this fix and push it out.

The 4.4.6 version also has a bug fix that was causing Guarded App policy for applications on external drives to disappear from the policy. So if you have policies for external drive Guarded applications, you may want to double check that they are still in your policy (of course they won't show up if your drive is unplugged, but if you brought up AppGuard with the drive unplugged, they were permanently removed and you needed to re-enter them). Now if you plug in your drive, they should reappear (though you may have to turn AppGuard off and turn it back on).

Anyway, sorry if you updated to 4.4.4 and are experiencing these problems.

And lastly (please don't shoot the messenger), I think that the version 4.x will no longer be available for new sales after July 1st (or about that time). We will continue to support 4.x with bug fixes and enhancements for the foreseeable future, but we are no longer selling the product with a perpetual license. There will be an annual fee for 5.x, but if you already have a 4.x license you will be able to update to any 4.x release that we do in the future. As stated above, I will be pushing for continuing our beta test program with Wilder's forum members so periodically I imagine that additional 4.x licenses may be made available for beta testing.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Appguard Solo v6
2KRggoH.jpg

v6 changes (compared to v4/5)

1. Protected Mode - allow only Trusted Publishers to launch from Use Space
2. lsass.exe is memory protected
3. Windows Defender c:\programdata policy
4. Improved wildcard support
5. Improved self-protection
6. New driver for future feature implementation
7. Minor GUI changes
8. Many bug fixes

senior38

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Świętokrzyskie
Używam w tej chwili ten program w wersji 4.4.6.1 ostatniej wersji lifetime.Mam w związku z tym pytanie dla znawców.Czy ten program nadal chroni mój komputer i czy nie ma obaw co do niego w dalszym używaniu i do kiedy można liczyć na niego.

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Używam w tej chwili ten program w wersji 4.4.6.1 ostatniej wersji lifetime.Mam w związku z tym pytanie dla znawców.Czy ten program nadal chroni mój komputer i czy nie ma obaw co do niego w dalszym używaniu i do kiedy można liczyć na niego.
Póki co nadal dobrze chroni i nie masz co się martwić. Do kiedy można na niego liczyć? Tego to chyba nikt nie wie. Problem może być np. jak wyjdzie jakaś nowa wersja Windows i wtedy program nie będzie na nim prawidłowo działał.

OnSam

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witajcie.
Co jest nie tak z aktualizacja do tej wersji 4.4.6.1
Program po sprawdzeniu aktualizacji informuje mnie kolejny raz, ze takiej brak, a linki wyzej podane nie dzialaja (na innych stronach identycznie).
Co jest nie tak!?

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witajcie.
Co jest nie tak z aktualizacja do tej wersji 4.4.6.1
Program po sprawdzeniu aktualizacji informuje mnie kolejny raz, ze takiej brak, a linki wyzej podane nie dzialaja (na innych stronach identycznie).
Co jest nie tak!?
Bo instalkę usunęli z serwerów i pewnie dlatego.

OnSam

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bo instalkę usunęli z serwerów i pewnie dlatego.
Widac zrobili to bardzo szybko, tylko kompletnie tego nie rozumiem. Na marginesie zawsze mam wewnetrzny dylemat gdzie mozna pobrac ten program, bo na stronie producenta nigdy nie znalazlem odnosnika i musze sie posilkowac innymi portalami :p

Manila

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Parę dni temu po restarcie pokazało się nagle okno aktywacji App Guard. Podałem licencję ID oraz hasło. Program się aktywował.
Dzisiaj musiałem przywrócić system z kopii sprzed tygodnia i teraz już odrzuca aktywację. Ktoś jest na bieżąco co oni kombinują?
Program był kupiony wtedy, gdy wiele osób kupiło go ze zniżką. Mieliście z AG taki problem?

Edit: Problem był natury technicznej. Coś z ich serwerem. Aktywowałem ponownie.

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry