guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
site_logo.gif

We @ Programy za Darmo are very pleased to announce our exciting
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe [3x License] Giveaway!
by jasonX

KmCoQrM.jpg

First I would like to thank Wondershare for their kind generosity for donating the giveaway licenses.

Overview
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is the ultimate DVD slideshow software to turn your collection of memorable photos and video clips into stunning DVD slideshows with music and 2D/3D transition effects for sharing to popular social networking sites and the like.

Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder has two Modes. (1) Standard Mode which is pretty much all template based and it pretty great if you need a fast track production slideshow with all pre-installed pre-set movie styles, and (2) Advanced Mode where you are given more granular/customization options to suit your needs for a more unique slideshow you have in mind.

oKTKlCr.png

Slideshows (whether it be in the Standard Mode or Advanced Mode) are created in 3 stages which are (1) Organize (2) Personalize (3) Create.

Organize
This is where the user will add files whether it be photos or video clips, arrange it in a manner (in the exact way) you want it to be presented in the slideshow.

CIkXFfX.png

Personalize
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe offers great pre-set movie styles in Standard Mode the user only needs to select what style to suit the theme/storyline of the slideshow he has in mind. The Advanced Mode has more granularity for the user for a more customized slideshow. Transition effects are provided so the user can place each transition between every 2 photos/videos. Each photo or video file can also be incorporated with "motions effect" which is basically how the photo or video will enter/exit the slideshow in relation to the selected transition effect.

t5K1UO6.png

Create
The Create Stage gives you 3 options either to: (1) Create/Burn to DVD, (2) Save as file to your computer, and (3) Share in YouTube.

1hA7YEc.png

You can further check out Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe below.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

While eagerly awaiting the winners names to be drawn why not download Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe and try it out for yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES !!

1. You must be a registered member here at Programy za Darmo.

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted at least 5 posts to enter (not including giveaways or in freebies) (we will be checking).

3. Please comment (comments are welcome in both English and Polish)

‘Why do you want to win a license of Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe?’

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean??
If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try.. BUT please note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid...

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway??
You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted...
I could just change my VPN/Proxy...!!
Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service??

Rules are pretty simple ...To enter this contest you must comply with these above 4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member... Per IP is permitted...

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM-reply from me (that your win has been accepted) if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame. You will then reply me (via PM) the requirements below.

IMPORTANT: What to include in the PM to be sent to me:

1. Name
2. Email Address (not disposable)

Details will be sent to Wondershare Media so they can send you directly the appropriate licenses of your win.

The Giveaways ends Saturday 3rd September 2016

Good luck to all who enter !! This is rare opportunity where you have a chance to win a license of Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe !!

thank you jasonX for arranging and writing this contest ... I have posted this competition and will run for you on your behalf :dziękuję while you are unwell
we wish you a speedy recovery :friends

tedi13

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
okolice Krakowa
Re: Konkurs! Giveaway Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Delu

Witam !
Dziękuję za konkurs. Używałem triala "Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe" i okazał się programem o dużych możliwościach. Dużo fajnych "przejść', animowane napisy, możliwości zapisu w różnych formatach. Pełna wersja bardzo by mnie ucieszyła.
Pozdrawiam i życzę zdrowia tedi13

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thanks a lot for the giveaway and I hope rapid recovery for jasonX. I want to win a license because it will help me to convert my photo collection into amazing DVD slideshows which can be shared with my family and friends. The program has many good features which let me add music, transition effects and many customized personal features. In addition, it is very easy to use.

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

thanks for the competition for this program which is really a lot of possibilities to make changes in the collection of my photos as well as adding different effects.
willing to take part in the competition on this soft.
more than that I wish a speedy recovery to my friend Jaxson .

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thanks for the giveaway jasonX and guardian. I want to win this software in order to be able to make a slideshow of my favorite pics taken in some special locations, so now the perfect occasion for get it arose.
:piwko

artoor

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Częstochowa

Thanks guys!
Of course I'm in :)
I once had a go at playing with DVD Slideshow Builder but those were days when I didn't have any footage to do anything interesting with. I've just had my holidays and have lots of photos - I think Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe would be a great tool to prepare something special :D Thanks!

BrentC

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia

‘Why do you want to win a license of Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe?’

So that I can make some slideshows of the many, many pictures that I have taken and collected. And to be able to do this in the future, as well.

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Very Thanks Guardian and JasonX for organizing the competition. :dziękuję
I really like to photograph and I have lots of pictures , with the help this program i could create a very interesting slide show.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thanks for the Special Giveaway !
I like to win this software because with this tool you can easily share videos on YouTube with friends lived far away.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thanks for the giveaway.
I would like to win a license of Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe because i have used it earlier and i know exactly what is it's capability.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

I have a large collection of family photos and using Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe could make slideshows. The program has many features min. adding music, the ability to save in different formats.
Thank you, Guardian and JasonX for the giveaway.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space

thank you to all members who took part in jasonX giveaway

we wish you a speedy recovery dear friend :friends

thread closed whilst I check through the entries and then send names to random.org :ok

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space

You will only receive a PM-reply from me (that your win has been accepted) if you have claimed your prize
within specified time frame.

You will then reply me (via PM) the requirements below.

IMPORTANT: What to include in the PM to be sent to me:

1. Name
2. Email Address (not disposable)

Details will be sent to Wondershare Media so that they can send you directly the appropriate licenses of your win.

GAEVprW.jpg

CONGRATS to our 3 x lucky winners !!

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Congratulations to the winners

Do góry