OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
screenshot1.png

Open Hardware Monitor to małe, bezpłatne oprogramowanie typu open source, które będzie monitorować czujniki temperatury, napięcia, prędkości wentylatorów, prędkość zegara i obciążenie rdzenia procesora w komputerze.
Dzięki Open Hardware Monitor będziesz w stanie monitorować temperaturę procesora poprzez odczyt podstawowych czujników temperatury procesorów Intel i AMD, kart graficznych ATI i Nvidia, dysków twardych i wiele więcej. Monitorowane wartości mogą być wyświetlane w oknie głównym, w konfigurowalnym gadżecie pulpitu lub w zasobniku systemowym.
Program do pobrania
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Open Hardware Monitor 0.9.0
Version 0.9.0 released February 24, 2020:
  • Added AMD family 17h (Ryzen) CPU support.
  • Added AMD family 16h model 30h (Puma) APU support.
  • Added support for Intel CPUs with Goldmont, Goldmont Plus, Cannon Lake, Ice Lake, Tremont and Tiger Lake microarchitecture.
  • Added support for Nuvoton NCT6792D, NCT6792D-A, NCT6793D, NCT6795D, NCT6796D, NCT6796D-R, NCT6797D and NCT6798D super I/O chips.
  • Added support for ITE IT8655E, IT8665E, IT8686E, IT8688E and IT8792E/IT8795E super I/O chips.
  • Added support for secondary ITE super I/O chips.
  • Added support for the Fintek F71878AD super I/O chip.
  • Added support for the ADL OverDrive6 and OverDrive Next APIs to read AMD GPU sensors.
  • Added support for power and PCIE throughput sensors on NVIDIA GPUs (NVML).
  • Improved the NVIDIA GPU sensor reading by extending the NVAPI support.
  • Added specific configurations for the following Gigabyte mainboards: Z390 M Gaming, Z390 AORUS ULTRA, Z390 UD and X570 AORUS MASTER.
  • Updated the mainboard manufacturer identification table.
  • Improved the Intel and Micron/Crucial SSD SMART attributes interpretation.
  • Fixed an issue with abandoned ISABus mutex locks.
  • Additional minor bug fixes.

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Open Hardware Monitor 0.9.2
Version 0.9.2 released March 1, 2020
  • Added support for ADL (AMD Display Library) Overdrive8 GPU sensors (AMD Navi GPUs).
  • Added support for Intel CPUs with Comet Lake (06_A6H) microarchitecture.
  • Fixed an issue with the detection of ITE IT8655E, IT8665E and IT8686E super I/O chips.
  • Additional minor bug fixes.
Pobieranie:

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia

• Added support for 10th generation Intel Core processors based on Comet Lake-S.
  • Added AMD family 15h model 60h and 70h CPU support.
  • Added code to correctly restore fan controls and other states when resuming the from sleep.
  • Improved the Nuvoton NCT679XD super I/O fan RPM calculation.
  • Added code to synchronize the PCI bus access for reading AMD temperature sensors.
  • Migrated the application from .NET Framework version 2.0 to .NET Framework version 4.5 (new minimal requirement).
  • Fixed the issue of an unresponsive user interface when changing the system display scale.
  • Improved the DPI awareness (display scaling) of the user interface.

• Added support for multiple processor groups on Windows to display all cores of CPUs like the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X.
  • Added fan control support for ITE IT8721F, IT8665E, IT8686E, IT8688E and IT879XE chips.
  • Added support for persisting and restoring the expanded state of the UI tree view.
  • Improved AMD GPU support.
  • Improved the AMD CPU and GPU labels.

Do góry