VoodooShield / CyberLock

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
VoodooShield 2.12

VoodooShield to dostępny w bezpłatnej wersji ciekawy program do ochrony komputera przed złośliwym oprogramowaniem, VoodooShield działa inaczej niż tradycyjny antywirus dzięki czemu może zostać zainstalowany obok nie powodując żadnych konfliktów.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
VoodooShield 3.51

Here are the main fixes...

- Added compression utilities to the vulnerable process list... I think they are all included, but if you guys find another one, please let me know
- There was an extremely uncommon silent blocking issue when VS could not determine the absolute path, this is fixed
- Blocking in Disable / Install Mode should be fixed, if not, please let me know
- Regional bug when the system time was changed to a different format should be fixed, if not, please let me know
- Drag and drop and the right click context "VoodooShield Scan" now supports all file types
- Logging bug fixed
- Too many command lines were being added to the list... should be fixed, if not, please let me know
- Xcopy was being blocked by batch files
- "Threats Blocked: x" to be a clickable button that leads you to the UI section that shows your quarantine/blocked was added
- A lot of other small fixes

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
VoodooShield 4 01(Beta)

Here is the 4.01 beta, hopefully the registration issue is fixed… if not, I will see if Alex can take a look at it asap.

The token issue (VoodooShield starting on startup with the service) may or may not be fixed, but if it is not, I added some logging that will provide a specific error code that will help us narrow it down.

I was not able to duplicate the high CPU utilization that is a result of the scan child processes feature… so if someone can send me a link to a file that causes this issue, please do. It will be a very, very easy fix once I can reproduce the error… high CPU utilization errors are always easy to fix once you can reproduce them.

Other than that, there are around 10 or so other bug fixes included in this version.

There were a few bugs in the new rules feature, and the custom folders feature, but I believe they are resolved now. If either of these features do not behave as expected, please let me know. If you can provide a way for me to produce the unexpected behavior, that will be even better.

Everything seems to be going extremely well, and are getting very, very close to a stable VS 4.0… I would not be surprised if we can wrap this up in less than a week. Thank you guys for your help, I will catch up asap!

You should be able to install over the top of the old versions of VS… but if you run into trouble, please uninstall the old version, reboot, and reinstall (and please let me know if you had an issue with installing over the top).

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
VoodooShield 4.06 Beta
Here is 4.06. Most or all of the regional / conversion issues should be fixed, along with several other fixes.

If you run into ANY problems at all, please exit out of VS and delete all of the .db files in the c:\programdata\voodooshield folder.

There were a couple of bugs that were posted on this thread that I could not reproduce on my end. So if you still experiencing a specific bug, please post extremely detailed step by step instructions on how I can reproduce the bug on my end.

Do góry