Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
f853bc94e7ab487cfcecdb51a98dcf68.png
VSDC Pro Video Editor 5.5.0
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

VSDC Pro Video Editor to prosty w obsłudze program do edycji wideo, pozwala na tworzenie filmów, łączenie, dzielenie, przycinanie wideo, dodawanie filtrów, napisów, ścieżki dźwiękowej i wiele więcej.

A light professional non-linear video editing suite for creating a movie of any complexity – from a family greeting, a drone or action camera clip in the UHD quality to a business presentation with a wide array of charts and diagrams.
Key features:
Import from any devices and cams. All formats supported;
Everything for hassle-free basic editing: cut, crop and merge files, add titles and favorite music;
Visual effects and trendy Instagram-like filters;
All multimedia processing done from one app: video editing capabilities reinforced by a video converter, a screen capture, a video capture and a disc burner;
Non-linear editing: edit several files simultaneously;
High quality export – no conversion quality loss, double export speed even of HD files due to hardware acceleration;
Essential toolset for professional video editing: blending modes, Mask tool, advanced multiple-color Chroma Key.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

hocik

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
szczecin
Jedna z dziesiątek opinii na portalu giveawayoftheday
"I remember when this program was for years trying to be (All in one Video Downloader/Converter/Editor) which would have been great program if they could get it to work,
but it was always very poorly designed, especially the hottest online downloader option, but they could never get it to work properly!
The VSDC editor just kept hanging, and freezing and crashes everytime on multiple Win 7 PCs.
After downloading this updated PRO version on my latest WIN 10 pc with 16GB RAM, program installed without much problems, and it appears a bit more stable than all the previous problematic versions.
*Unless I missed somewhere, Although Compared to similar editors tried, This editor set up is still confusing, not as user friendly, have several times tried to do just basic editor options like Trimming, fade out video and audio together at end of video, *Still Cannot simply select a part of video in timeline, split vid and delete remaining unwanted parts, like similar editors, without opening addtl windows, and trying to use the markers which just still do not work well for me. Also cannot simply and easily use spacebar to pause and play videos, without having to use this pop up preview box each time.
Also when trying to use Audio effects to clean up video sound like popping , hiss, this area still lacking many options, could not find any option to preview before applying any effects, it only allows me to apply effect without even playing video to test first, really needs an Auto (video audio sound clean up and enhance) options like other video editors, to avoid all these time wasting test tries, have to keep undoing and redoing to get right, but nothing really accomplished.
Also, still no 5.1 Surround option. The option to blur a moving object in video, is still very tedious and time consuming, just not user friendly like other editors.
The cropping works good, and they finally adding more custom HD export options too, this program has gotten a little better over the years, but still has a way to go to great. Thankful to At least try it out,but would not be worth the purchase for me."

Do góry