josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
A Superman Style Flight Experience (UE5) is a free on itch.io.

A Superman Style Flight Experience (UE5)
2L8xnNB.jpg

This project was built simply as a test for what a future Superhero game like Superman might be like in a large scale modern city running on UE5.

I dream of a modern Superman game and with the release of UE5, seemed like fertile ground for some experimentation with the amazing packages Epic has made available.

This game uses Epic's The Matrix Awaken's Project City and replaces the character with a flying superhero variant of my own design using other marketplace assets.

This was a quick thrown together test, there could be any number of issues and problems, but I am putting it out there for anyone who is keen to give it a go. Also, for legal reasons, this character isn't Superman and I have made sure this is totally free.

Please note that this is an incredibly heavy game and lower end PC's will struggle potentially. Even on a 3090 I have run into streaming issues...
Again, this is based on Epic's Matrix Demo, just for fun, and I haven't done any kind of optimisation myself, it's just plug and play.

Either way this is just for those of us who one day dream of a Superman open world game, I hope this scratches that itch a little bit for now.

And no, I am not currently working on this in any major compacity further, again, just for fun and I have other commitments, but may consider revisiting in the future.

Free Superman game ripped-off by supervillains and sold on Steam.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry