Wydaje Wam sie ze macie prywatnosc i nie macie nic do ukrycia? Macie racje: WYDAJE Wam sie.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Pierwszy i niedawny przyklad z brzegu:
"We’ve built a number of tools that let you choose who you share your content with. In some cases you may want to share content with your friends..." blabla dupa tam, kazdy se mysli: super znikajace do wymiany info, ok.
No to czytajmy dalej:
"
Content information includes information based on the content of the image, video, or audio — so if you post a Spotlight of a basketball game, we may use that information to show you more content on Spotlight about basketball.
This also includes device information (such as your hardware or software, operating system, device memory, advertising identifiers, apps installed, browser type, information from device sensors that measure the motion of your device or compasses and microphones, including whether you have headphones connected, and information about your wireless and mobile connections), location information (IP address), information collected by cookies and similar technologies, depending on your settings, (cookies, web beacons (small graphic data that recognize user activity, such as if and how often a user has visited a website), web storage, unique advertising identifiers), and log information (such as details about how you’ve used our Services, access times, pages viewed, IP address, and unique identifiers like cookies)."
Ale Panie, kto to czyto?
Wszyscy sa happy ze Snapchat to takie fajne, tam se cus wrzuce i nie bedzie nudesow po tygodniu.
no, kuwa, niekoniecznie.
Glupi zart z apka pretendujaca ze sluzy wlasnie do teho moze zakonczyc sie:
1. Lotem w towarzystwie mysliwcow
2. Aresztem
3. Zadaniem pokrycia kosztow na potencjalnie £100k +
4. "misiem" i zakazem wjazdu do krajow 5 eyes (no, w jednym chyba ciapek ma obywatelstwo).

I teraz tak... :jaranko
Moglbym dywagowac i prowadzic dyskusje sam ze soba, co jest bardziej prawdopodobne: dane przekazane przez Snapa czy wykradzine przez Gatwick?
Oddajmy glos Snapowi:
"Keeping Memories backed up online helps keep them from being lost, but that shouldn’t mean you have to sacrifice your privacy or security. That’s why we've made “My Eyes Only”, which lets you keep your Snaps safe and encrypted and protected behind a password you choose. That way, even if someone steals your device and logs in to Snapchat somehow, those private Snaps are still safe. Without the password, no one can view the things that are saved in My Eyes Only — not even us! Be careful though, because if you forget your password, there’s no way to recover those encrypted Snaps."
juz? zajarzyliscie? nie? to podpowiem: snapy ktore chcecie sobie zachowac, to MOZECIE, ale nie jest to by default, zaszyfrowac i zachowac jako chronione haslem. Na swoim urzadzeniu. NOM. ANI slowa o szyfrowaniu transmisji, czy niemoznosci przez Snapa odczytania.

Czesc bardziej fabularna:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Wiec taka drobna porada:
MOZE nie macie nic do ukrycia
MOZE jestescie miszczami w ruszaniu klocka w te i wewte
POSWIECCIE 5 min na przeczytanie ze (resumujac powyzsze) robienie se sobie jajec na otwartej platformie w publicznej, niezabezpieczonej sieci to idiotyczny pomysl, nawet jesli nie macie nic do ukrycia.
Oszczedzicie czasu i sobie i mnie tyz.
Milego wieczorka.

Do góry