AudioVideo 25th Anniversary AmpliTube Legends Krazy Deal - 75% OFF - (Windows & Mac)

josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix for only $/€25 each. Promotion valid through June 10, 2021.

25th Anniversary AmpliTube Legends Krazy Deal - Discount 75%

mop1Qx6.png

Discounted IK Music Software:
AmpliTube Slash $/€99.99 $/€25.00
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix $/€99.99 $/€25.00
Prices do not include taxes/VAT - (€30.75 incl. VAT)

Don't have AmpliTube 5 yet? Install AmpliTube 5 CS for free:

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

AmpliTube Slash
Wnypmrk.png

AmpliTube Slash is a suite of Slash's signature guitar effects, amps and cabs that he uses on tour and in the studio. We worked closely with Slash to recreate his rigs perfectly and Slash says we nailed it. Now you can play and record with the exact sounds that make the legend.

I have to say, it's probably the best amp modeling that I've ever worked with. I've worked with a few different ones, and this is by far superior. - Slash

AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™
quRi7Su.png

AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix is the expanded, officially licensed collection of gear used by Hendrix in the studio and on tour. This special anniversary collection was a collaborative effort between Authentic Hendrix, LLC. and IK Multimedia. With it, you'll be able to plug into 29 pieces of vintage Hendrix gear to create sounds that are still regarded as THE voice of the electric guitar.

Source:

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
Do góry