Piotr13

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Skąd masz ten klucz :?? Pytam bo już od dwóch lat lata po ruskich forach.
Z kanału na Telegramie. Jeżeli jest nielegalny, to usuńcie posta. Klucz działa, bo wczoraj sprawdzałem.

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I saw many illegal software & license on some telegram channel & some forum users also try to promote their telegram channel that contains some illegal software, promote cracking and hacking! May be they will get some income from their channel but promoting illegal software, copy -paste contents from other forums (without giving them a credit) is not good! : hi

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I saw many illegal software & license on some telegram channel & some forum users also try to promote their telegram channel that contains some illegal software, promote cracking and hacking! May be they will get some income from their channel but promoting illegal software, copy -paste contents from other forums (without giving them a credit) is not good! : hi

Yes ....., as I understand it, you mean me now. First, what the f.....k is the income? For 2 years of existence, we did not earn anything there. The channel was created by 5 people, the same forum users like me. For more than 10 years I have been publishing various proposals for software and games on more than 10 forums, English, Ukrainian, Russian, and German, and many people know me. Here I rarely publish programs because there is someone to publish here, I switched to free games.

Secondly, about the credit to the forums. What would you know, any postings on the forums are illegal, since they are not agreed with the distribution party, it's easy to understand, but few people pay attention to this, since freebies are always better than paying for licenses.(In addition to the official distribution of the forum from the developer, I meant).

Thirdly: There are staff on the forum, if they tell me to remove the link, I will do it immediately, no problem.

And in the end, if the telegram channel interferes so, write in a personal, and do not publish a complaint to the entire forum.

Ostatnia edycja:

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Yes ....., as I understand it, you mean me now. First, what the f.....k is the income? For 2 years of existence, we did not earn anything there. The channel was created by 5 people, the same forum users like me. For more than 10 years I have been publishing various proposals for software and games on more than 10 forums, English, Ukrainian, Russian, and German, and many people know me. Here I rarely publish programs because there is someone to publish here, I switched to free games.

Secondly, about the credit to the forums. What would you know, any postings on the forums are illegal, since they are not agreed with the distribution party, it's easy to understand, but few people pay attention to this, since freebies are always better than paying for licenses.(In addition to the official distribution of the forum from the developer, I meant).

Thirdly: There are staff on the forum, if they tell me to remove the link, I will do it immediately, no problem.

And in the end, if the telegram channel interferes so, write in a personal, and do not publish a complaint to the entire forum.

Hey, excuse me Mr/Mrs ,Did i mentioned your name ? Why you are taking it personally ..hmm...Do you only use telegrams and no one else using it ? I don't even know you! ? There are many guys (I personally know) who use social media as a platform to promoting their illegal materials (cracking,hacking,pirated license warez etc) & I just tried to pointed out this only! ! It's nothing special or serious on it.. ...

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hey, excuse me Mr/Mrs ,Did i mentioned your name ? Why you are taking it personally ..hmm...Do you only use telegrams and no one else using it ? I don't even know you! ? There are many guys (I personally know) who use social media as a platform to promoting their illegal materials (cracking,hacking,pirated license warez etc) & I just tried to pointed out this only! ! It's nothing special or serious on it.. ...

So I misunderstood, not a problem .................

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
cd289d636930.png

Avast Ultimate 3 months free

Avast Ultimate is a new all-in-one software suite for protecting, securing data and maintaining your computer. Avast Ultimate offers everything you need to keep your PC running optimally: a powerful antivirus, a state-of-the-art VPN service, an updated cleaning tool, and a powerful password manager. All tools are installed using a single installer.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:

bene

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
To chodzi o kod pocztowy :zaciesz

Mam avast premium security i miałem 10 dni do odnowienia aktywacji, przyjął bez problemy na 3 miechy. Doliczyło mi również te 10 dni :dancing

Ostatnia edycja:

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Do góry