BloatyNosy / BloatynosyAI / Winpilot

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows 11 ma miliardy przełączników i opcji ustawień. A zwykli użytkownicy nie wiedzą, gdzie znaleźć większość tych funkcji, co z nimi zrobić i które ustawienie włączyć lub wyłączyć. BloatyNosy usprawnia i mieści wszystkie niezbędne ustawienia w jednej aplikacji oraz umożliwia wyłączanie i usuwanie niepotrzebnych funkcji za pomocą jednego kliknięcia.

Zawiera kilka modułów, które z czasem będą rozbudowywane, podobnie jak
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
. BloatyNosy może również prędzej czy później zastąpić
i służyć jako uniwersalny debloater aplikacji.

• Za pomocą łącza w prawym dolnym rogu „Chcę skonfigurować system Windows 11 po raz pierwszy” możesz zadzwonić do instalatora/asystenta systemu Windows 11 i krok po kroku dostosować system i go odpowietrzyć.
  • Możesz pominąć asystenta i pozwolić modułowi aplikacji na stronie głównej całkowicie zająć się analizą. Sprawdzi i naprawi mnóstwo niepotrzebnych komponentów i stworzy zdegenerowany system Windows 11.
  • Zawiera aplikację BloatFinder, która umożliwia automatyczne lub ręczne usuwanie preinstalowanych aplikacji.
  • umożliwia Aplikacja WinModder stosowanie fragmentów kodu na podstawie skryptów PowerShell i społeczności.
  • Oprócz tego zintegrowany jest instalator aplikacji InstaPackage, który pozwala instalować niektóre z najważniejszych aplikacji jednym kliknięciem i zbiorczo.

bloatynosy.png

Pobieranie:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
BloatyNosy 0.60.0
BloatyNosy is no longer available in the Microsoft Store and was banned by Microsoft overnight.
Numerous update attempts have been rejected, each time with a new excuse, and now it is stated officially that the app does not have a valid certificate, even though it was inside for months before. (Previously, all Microsoft Store apps - native UWPs for example and also Win32s - were hosted and signed by the Microsoft Store and received a Microsoft signature.) The store continues to be a tragedy. It's a shame for my precious time.
I'm annoyed. If you want me to calm down, send me a like and a dislike to

The download of BloatyNosy will continue to be available only here on GitHub.
In this build, all limitations of the MS Store version have been removed once again. Additionally, the app is also provided as an MSI installer.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
BloatyNosy 0.70.101
After the excitement three days ago - about the app being
- I had to relax a bit and started working on the next big release. This release includes numerous fixes, code refactoring and a significant overhaul of the UI - mostly the main page. Some pages (about page) have also been removed. Among the app modules, we count AppyTrash for removing bloatware, WinModder for customizing Windows 11 with scripts, and InstaPackage for installing custom packages. The last remnants of the MS Store version have finally been removed.

Some people have asked me for a donation/sponsor button: if you would like to support me, you can do so
. I always appreciate every cup of coffee.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
BloatyNosy 0.85.0
  • Optimized the integrated bloatware/bundled apps scanner. If you only appreciate this function of BloatyNosy, you can also use the standalone tool
    for it. It is more modular in terms of functionality and more aggressive in searching.
  • Integrated a back button into the main form.
  • Many minor optimizations.
[!] INFO to all those still using the deprecated Microsoft Store version. Please manually uninstall that version and switch to the open-source GitHub version. Development on the Store version has been discontinued, and the update mechanism no longer works. Some features are also no longer accessible.
I now also have an official statement from Microsoft explaining why the app was removed from the Store: 'Your submission does not have a valid code signing certificate.' This was definitely not correct under the old Store policy. They must have recently readjusted the policies for Win32 packages. However, I've had enough with the Store anyway. Unfortunately, every scam app manages to get in. The foolish ones are the developers who also invest their energy in an operating system to make it more appealing to a few more customers

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

BloatyNosy 1.2

BloatyNosy has been renamed to Bloatynosy ("the 'n' in 'nosy' is written as one word in lowercase). Due to the renaming of the GitHub repository, the update mechanism is currently unfortunately disrupted.
  • Numerous optimizations and bug fixes, along with the aftermath of the
    , have been resolved.
Source of ver 1.2 has been commited. MSI Package will be pushed soon.
Adressed in final release

- Complete UI revision and overhaul
- Extensive optimization of the main analysis functions
- Added New plugin functionality in the main program (WinModder has been replaced and is now obsolete)
- Restore button placed visibly on the main page of the app
- Features can be analyzed individually with a right-click
- Revised logging
- Optimization of numerous features
- Added feature to disable Windows Copilot
- Added feature to disable start menu Bing search
- Removed feature to "enable Windows Subsystem for Linux"
- Optimized Bloatpilot module
- Extensive code refactoring
- Improved high-DPI experience
- Optimized app's memory usage
- 10% Smaller EXE and 40% Less Memory
- Numerous minor bug fixes

Some features from the old version have been removed and may potentially be reintroduced. This decision will be made by the community

Do góry