OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
display_pannel.jpg

CareUEyes to bezpłatny program którego zadaniem jest zadbanie o oczy użytkownika podczas korzystania z komputera dzięki zastosowaniu specjalnego niebieskiego filtru światła, przyciemniacza ekranu i przypomnieniach o robieniu sobie przerwy.

CareUEyes ma przyjemny interfejs, a obsługa jest dość prosta. Domyślnie zaczynamy od ustawień wyświetlania (suwaków dla regulacji jasności i temperatury kolorów). W program zostały również wbudowane już skonfigurowane ustawienia Normal, Smart, Office, Night, Game, Movie, Editing i Reading.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Program kiedyś był za darmola, teraz jet płatny ale ma też wersję bezpłatną CareUEyes Lite :)

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

CareUEyes 2.2.9.0

version 2.2.9.0​

Nov 1 2023

• New: Added an option in the timer feature to not prompt before a break.
  • New: Added a customization option for the lock screen window transparency in the timer feature.
  • New: Added an option in the window blur feature to only blur the current monitor.
  • Fix: Resolved the issue affecting Chrome window tips.

version 2.2.8.0​

Aug 11 2023

• Optimize MagicX features, minimize disruptions.
  • Resolve the bug where the window flickers after enabling the animated for focus blur.
  • Added invitation to join the affiliate feature.

version 2.2.7.0​

Jul 10 2023

• Optimize MagicX feature
  • Optimize Focus Blur feature

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

CareUEyes 2.2.12.0

version 2.2.12.0

Feb 1 2024
  • Improve: When switching modes with keyboard shortcuts, the main UI state will switch, and the color temperature will transition smoothly along with it.
  • Fix: Fixing the issue of taskbar transparency conflicting with system status.

version 2.2.11.0

Dec 6 2023

• Fix: Remove the feature added in 2.2.10.0, because it disrupts my rest plan, and I have hardly taken a few breaks all day.
  • New: Add a feature to customize the number of delay rest times.

version 2.2.10.0

Nov 24 2023
  • New: Add a fun surprise! In the timer feature, when the screen is locked, simply hold down Ctrl+Shift and click on the top left corner of the screen to unlock it. (This comes in handy when you're in the middle of something urgent and your screen unexpectedly locks.)

Do góry