josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft is completely free on Steam. Is it forever? I don't know.

WARNING:
Side effects may include insomnia, delirium and acute cosmic horror.

Notice:
The VR version of Dagon will be made available in October as a free update.

Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft

39H177F.png

Dagon is a 3D narrative experience in madness based on the cult short story of the same title by the master of cosmic horror and weird fiction, H. P. Lovecraft himself.

It’s an interactive portal into the world of the controversial genius and his highly acclaimed Cthulhu Mythos, open to both newcomers and long-time devotees.

The change happened whilst I slept.
Step into the shoes of a former ship officer and morphine fiend, and dive into the Stygian Abyss of a drug-addled mind. Uncover the unspeakable, long-drowned horrors on a distant eldritch island and wallow in Lovecraftian dread.

I think I went mad then.
So make yourself comfortable in front of the screen or put on your VR headset, and experience cosmic horror first-hand in this 100% faithful adaptation of the original story. It will only take about 30 minutes, but you may never look at the ocean the same way.

Features:
- Immerse yourself in a fully-voiced narrative experience in real-time 3D
- Discover the origin of the Cthulhu Mythos and the twisted world of H. P. Lovecraft
- Treat yourself to a short, free horror that can be experienced in 30 minutes
- Learn about the original story, its author and their impact on culture etc. while playing

System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64)
Processor: Core i5-2400 or Ryzen 3 1200 / Core i5-6400 or Ryzen 5 1600
Memory: 4-8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 2GB VRAM or equivalent / Nvidia GTX 970 4GB VRAM or equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry