DevilsTongue, czyli taki lepszy Pegasus

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Firma Candiru, która jest dystrybutorem DevilsTongue została założona w 2014 roku, z siedzibą w Tel Awiwie w Izraelu i specjalizuje się w dostarczaniu oprogramowania szpiegowskiego, pozwalającego na infekowanie i monitorowanie iPhone’ów, urządzeń z systemem Android, komputerów Mac, komputerów z systemem Windows i kont w chmurze.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Citizen Lab: Hooking Candiru. Another Mercenary Spyware Vendor Comes into Focus - By Bill Marczak, John Scott-Railton, Kristin Berdan, Bahr Abdul Razzak, and Ron Deibert - July 15, 2021

A36qFKA.png

I complement the above post with the article from Citizen Lab, which is a very comprehensive about Candiru's software. The information where to find traces of spyware in Windows is especially interesting.

From it, we will learn what loading the spyware configuration looks like and how effective this program is in practice.

The authors of the article also presented their method of mapping Candiru's command and control infrastructure. On its basis, they drew very interesting conclusions.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry