Dipiscan - skaner sieciowy

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
dipiscan01.png

Dipiscan w pełni funkcjonalny skaner sieciowy, skanuje sieć lokalną według zakresu IP i zwraca listę wszystkich urządzeń wraz z czasem ich odpowiedzi, adresem IP, adresem MAC, nazwą NetBios, nazwą adaptera, systemem operacyjnym i innymi szczegółami.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dipiscan 2.6
Dipiscan v2.6 ... Since last March, many people have adopted full-time teleworking, whether they are willing or not. I'm part of. If it was quite complicated for me at the very beginning, I admit that I have got used to it by now. But the working days have lengthened considerably, for my part anyway. As a result, when I turn off the computer at work, most of the time not before 7:00 p.m. (when I start around 8:00 a.m. Portnawak), I rarely want to start coding again, even for Dipisoft. I need to disconnect, to put my brain to rest by sitting down on the sofa and playing the zombie in front of the TV. Which explains why the latest updates to my tools are starting to date. So yes, I recently did little things for the site, the plugins or even updated a few web pages in the "Online Services" section, but each time they were small subjects. Until yesterday when I decided to "withdraw my fingers", as they say with so much poetry! I therefore stuck to Dipiscan to finalize the modifications undertaken many months ago and to offer you a new version. On the menu of this v2.6, I am therefore announcing: correction of inactive email and www links in the "About ..." window correction of a bug in the encoding of texts sent to the proxy account / password entry window correction of a bug causing a crash in the Snmp analysis for Oids containing elements> 256 (e.g .: the 1240 in 1.3.6.1.4.1.1240.2.3.4.1.1.0) bug fixed: app crash when using commands from the "WakeOnLan features" submenu when the "MAC address" column is deleted addition of a custom export functionality (with choice of separator, double quotation or not, selection of columns to export) via an "extension" of the Export button (Save button for the "fleet monitoring" tab) already present on the different tabs of the main window. The new option appears when the mouse pointer hovers over the button for a fraction of a second addition of a file import window in the "fleet monitoring" tab: accessible via the "..." button, it only appears if the selected file is not a Dipiscan fleet file. The window is used to define the separator character of the data and to "map" them in the columns of the "fleet monitoring" tab. Any double-quotes surrounding the values are automatically deleted addition of the / sep parameter to DipiscanBatch command line mode, allowing to specify the character to be used to separate the information (double-quoter if special character, use \ t for the tab character) addition of the / dq parameter to the DipiscanBatch command line mode, allowing to surround (unconditionally) the values of double-quotes addition of a parameter ("Analysis" tab of the configuration window) allowing to define the processing condition of the personalized columns (WMI and register): always (not recommended) or only if the version of the remote OS could be determined addition of a network selection window if several connections are detected when using the "Local network strand" option addition of the option "List of addresses, ranges or machine names contained in a file ..." in the "Range of" drop-down list (scan tab) modification of the formatting of TimeTicks typed Snmp values: reduction of the number of decimal places improvement of the identification processing of local IPs (in particular VPN connection) addition of the "Gateway" column in the network connection selection window (if the machine has several IPs) addition of a process to check for the presence of residual parameters (which could not be replaced) to the execution of personalized commands, with confirmation request if necessary addition of the automatic search for updates of the app at startup (but it is possible to deactivate it via an option accessible in the configuration window) overhaul of the treatment of internet access via the proxy reformatting language files In short, I have not been idle as you can see! And as a bonus, the app is now also available as an installable package (in addition to the portable ZIP version)! It is a request that came back regularly, that is it. Note that the installation does not require administrator rights since it is performed by default in the user's profile and not in Program Files. There you go, it's your turn to play now! Do not hesitate to let me know of any anomalies that you encounter.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dipiscan 2.6.1
Fixed issues: bug fix bad encoding when writing the fleet file and in the export and advanced export features bug correction in advanced export: in the absence of value in the first columns, they were not taken into account (the separators were not added), which caused a shift in information

Do góry