Eazy Fix Lifetime Licenses Giveaway / Eazy Fix - Konkurs (dożywotnia licencja)

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
image.png

Instant System Recovery Solution

What is Eazy Fix?
Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to bootup.

Eazy Fix In a Nutshell
1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
5 seconds to create a snapshot.
* A snapshot contains
100% of Windows system, user data, programs and settings (WYSIWYG).
10 seconds to rollback the computer to a snapshot even if Windows fails to bootup.

Who Can Use Eazy Fix?

Home Users who are not computer savvy.
IT Professionals who need to support Windows PCs.
Computer Test Centers which need frequently re-baseline.
Computer Labs where always need clean systems.

What Can Eazy Fix Be Used For?
1. Use Eazy Fix to recover Windows if Windows fails to bootup.
2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files.
3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus and spyware infections.
4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations.
5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment.
6. Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart.
7. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing.
8. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access.

Why Eazy Fix?
1. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
2. Eazy Fix continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
3. Eazy Fix can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds.
4. Eazy Fix can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
5. Eazy Fix can restore data up to the minute of crash.
6. Eazy Fix works as if it's not even there, it doesn't require user to do anything.

How to buy Eazy Fix?
They do not have pricing information on their website. FAQ mention "We primarily sell through distributors and resellers who could have different pricing in different countries. To avoid unfair competition, our distributors ask us not to openly publish the prices. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can inquire pricing information from sales@eazsolutions.com
."

Eazy Fix is simply the easiest, fastest and arguably the best system instant recovery solution in the market.

Homepage:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Downloads:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Supports: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 32/64 bit (MBR/GPT disk; Legacy/UEFI BIOS)

Screens
ef1.png
ef2.png
ef3.png
ef4.png

Giveaway details
Eazy Fix v11. 14x lifetime licenses + 1 year free upgrades. Thank you EAZ Solutions.

Rules of the giveaway
* Participation or Posts with the same or duplicate (real or VPN) IP address will not be counted in the giveaway.
* Participation or Posts is invalid will be removed without notice.
* I reserve the right to all the actions related to the giveaway.

Eazy Fix giveaway winners on MyDigitalLife and Nsane forums cannot participate in this giveaway.

To enter the giveaway

* Participants should have the messages count at least 10 on their avatar. (1 entry)
** Participants have the messages count more than 50 on their avatar. (2 entries)
*** Participants have the messages count more than 100 on their avatar. (3 entries)
* Why do you need Eazy Fix? (Post in 2-3 sentences)
* Share the giveaway on your social media, forums, blogs, etc. (Optional but recommended)

Claim the win
PM me within 3 days of winners announcement.

Giveaway ends

Note: The giveaway should have more than 70 valid participation on the completion. The number of licenses will be reduced, for less than the mentioned valid participation, for the giveaway.

PM me for any queries.

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Giveaway Live Now

14x lifetime licenses + 1 year free upgrades (You will get approximately 300 days remaining cause licenses were received in advance).

Please read and follow the simple Rules and details.

Ostatnia edycja:

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
biore udział wtym konkursie poniewarz kazdy user powinien mieć taki soft który w razie problemów z PC bedzie mógł system postawic na nogi.
dzieki za konkurs i mozliwosc wygrania go.

jawdar

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Biorę udział w konkursie, ponieważ taki program jest mi potrzebny, aby w razie problemów z PC przywrócić go jak najszybciej.Czytałem pochlebne recenzje o tym sofcie.Może się uda wygrać lickę to będę się bardzo cieszyć.

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za wspaniały konkurs . Biorę w nim udział gdyż instaluję bardzo dużo programów , często dość egzotycznych . Równie często zmieniam ustawienia i konfigurację systemu . No i są jeszcze "zwykłe" problemy z systemem i programami . Ten program byłby wtedy nieocenioną pomocą . Pozdrawiam .

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to win a license of Eazy Fix to be able to restore PC even if Windows fails to bootup. It helps to restore PC to perfect condition with no need to know what went wrong. Common user errors and serious system problems can be easily reversed

Here is my share:

vitio

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zgłaszam się, gdyż taki program jest przydatny, gdy efekt naszych działań nie będzie zgodny z oczekiwanym. Gdy często coś się instaluje lub zmienia się ustawienia warto mieć opcję wycofania się z tego. Jest też przydatny dla osób mniej znających komputery np. osób starszych, które chciałyby mieć pomocnika w naprawie poczynionej zmiany.
Dziękuję za konkurs.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
First of all, many thanks for the giveaway @yashkhan. Secondly, although i wasn`t very lucky on previous giveaways for this software i still feel that the luck will be on my side on PZD. I need a license for this software as i read a lot of reviews and user opinions on Rollback & EasyFix on the internet. I must admit that sometimes i use system restore to go back with the system state but WTM is better and more reliable and that is why i need a license for it. Thirdly, best of luck at all.

My share below:

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Dzięki za konkurs @yashkhan.
Taki program (typu "time machine" byłby dla mnie cenną pomocą, ponieważ często instaluję różne rzeczy i nie zawsze wbudowana funkcja przywracania systemu zdaje egzamin jakby coś poszło nie tak. Dodatkowym atutem w tym konkursie jest licencja lifetime na ten program.
A tym bardziej skoro z opisu doczytałem się że jest to to samo co Rollback Rx który jest uważany za jeden z najlepszych programów tego typu...

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway.

Easy Fix is like an instant time machine because it helps you by easily restoring your PC to any previous state within seconds. It is a very good application to have on your system, while dealing with botched up system updates or software installations. I would like to win a license to this easiest and fastest PC rollback software in the market.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Many thanks for the giveaway @yashkhan & EAZ Solutions.

I have never used before any type of software that can create a system snapshot & restore a pc back to prior any error or system crash. I have used only system built in restore. So I would be happy with a program that can Instantly restore PC even if Windows fails to boot up. This is a common trouble almost every user face whether is it a fatal system crash, or some software install error that has bad effect on OS. Built in windows restore is not always adequate. So a software capable to Rollback file or rollback system is a very useful program for any pc user. This way even for the most fatal cases the system can be restored prior to the incident due to presence of system rollback feature. Some Backup programs can do tat partially but require much space on HDD or drives & not all of those have snapshot feature to restore back to several specific times according to the users need. A very useful feature is No boot disk or third-party media required to recover the PC even if Windows fails to boot up. This would be ideal for any novice user without much technical knowledge or needing help of system administrators to restore back their pc, esp for home use.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program wygląda jak Rollback Rx, który cieszy się bardzo dobrą opinią wśród użytkowników jesli chodzi o robienie migawek i szybkie przywracanie systemu. W związku z tym, że dużo instaluję różnych programów i nie zawsze dobrze wpływa to na system, a mam tylko jedną kopię czystego systemu, to przydałby mi sie taki dodatkowy program do migawek.

F

fullm

I always like to collect and test all kinds of different software, and sometimes have to recover my system after do that. In order to avoid reinstalling the OS, it is a good choice to win a license for Eazy Fix, based on the review.
thank you a lot and good luck to all.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Kamelka

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
Dzieki za konkurs yashkhan, na ten przydatny program. Przyda mi się. Dosyć często zdarza się instalować programy z promocji tak na chwilę, by zobaczyć co to jest, a moje dzieci często instalują gry i po krótkim graniu je usuwają. Przez to czasami system ma czkawkę i nie daj by było gorzej, a migawka Easy Fix przed każdą instalacją zabezpieczyłby mnie...

Do góry