KonkursPZD ] Firetrust | HideAway VPN Giveaway (Annual Licenses / Unlimited Devices)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

hideaway.png

About HideAway VPN

From The Makers Of The Popular

INTERNET FREEDOM - ACCESS ANYTHING —

HideAway reinvents and improves the VPN by adding flexible rules, faster speeds and an ‘Always on’ capability, while at the same time giving users a secure connection, privacy and simultaneous access to your favorite sites around the world.

HideAway VPN for Android, Linux, Mac, and iOS is under development, and release expected soon, but the iOS version may come later.

Apart from the unique features, interesting upcoming features, speed, lightness, inbuilt security, Privacy-Focused, what I like about HideAway is Instant Connect/Disconnect - Less Than A Second. You hit Connect/Disconnect, and it connects/disconnects in less than a second.

HideAway is a 'Refreshing' VPN in the crowded 'Standard' VPN world!

HideAway gives you so much more flexibility and speed than a VPN or Encrypted Tunnel. Not only can you shield your internet activity from prying eyes, keeping anonymous as your surf with super strong encryption, bypass internet geographical restrictions so you can watch any content, but HideAway does it better with more features as you can read on below.
  • Unblock movies, video, sports, tv, music in geographically restricted countries.
  • You're always connected, so no waiting to connect to watch or do something online.
  • Anonymous and secure internet surfing to protect your privacy.
  • Connect to different countries simultaneously by choosing which applications or websites to connect via different countries. (Coming soon)
  • Faster than a VPN, with high speed dedicated servers around the world and no data limits.
While simple to use, you get the benefit of ultimate flexibility when you connect with HideAway.

HideAway Highlights

highlights.png
hideaway.gif

HideAway Benefits
  • Access your favorite websites and streaming video in different countries.
  • You’re always connected, no need to connect or disconnect.
  • Be anonymous online and protect your privacy on unlimited devices.
  • Encrypts your communications and website traffic for your security and privacy.
  • View local content and prices while away from home, or in other countries.
  • International high speed servers & no data limits.
  • Route websites and software to different locations.
  • Perfect for games and streaming video since you don't lose speed or increase latency.
  • Keep your wifi connection secure when you're connecting to public wifi spots.

HideAway Features

features.png

What makes HideAway different from a VPN?
HideAway has been engineered with flexibility, speed and security in mind. With a VPN you're limited to connecting your entire computer to a single country, your entire computer looks like its in another country therefore with some VPN's, things like local harddrives, printers, security cameras might stop working.
With HideAway, while you can tunnel your whole computer it won't interfere with local hard drives, printers and security cameras as with some other VPN's.
HideAway gives you more flexibility to create rules to only redirect certain websites or applications and block or ignore others. (Coming soon)
Additionally, HideAway is connectionless, so you don't need to connect and disconnect to the overseas servers. Just setup your rules and continue with your work.
Speed is another factor where HideAway shines over a VPN. VPN's usually slow your traffic by around 30%, but HideAway doesn't interfere with your internet speeds, and in many cases will increase it as it gets around your internet providers traffic management.

| Why choose HideAway VPN |

Speed up your internet experience, ensure your privacy and security, and securely access content from different countries.

Unlimited devices, plus many more features, with the flexibility, speed & simplicity you won’t find in standard VPN software.

Unlimited Devices

FAST SPEEDS

HideAway has been engineered from the ground up to be as fast as possible. In many cases your internet speed will get faster as HideAway has been optimized with many clever techniques to get the most speed out of your connection.

HideAway adapts to the latest technology. Now days web browsers are using faster protocols like QUIC to get the most speed out of web browsing and HideAway automatically uses it where as other VPNs can't.

FAST SERVERS

We only use fast servers based on major internet backbones. HideAway is so efficient, when a HideAway server is running at full bandwidth capacity it only uses 10% of one CPU.

FAST ENCRYPTION

HideAway uses the same super strong AEAD encryption used by Google Services, so it's been engineered for speed and security. It runs at extremely high speeds and ensures confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity.

Turn Encryption On/Off For Some Websites and Applications (Coming Soon)
Normally encryption may add a bit of overhead and can reduce your internet speed by around 30%, but the encryption used by HideAway encrypts your internet traffic in nanoseconds and doesn't affect your internet speed.

CHANNELS FOR YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITES (More Coming Soon)

Simply turn on ready made rules to access common sites like YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, BBC iPlayer and many other websites featuring movies, TV, sports, games and music, or add your own!

videotv.png
tvvideo.png

CONNECT TO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES SIMULTANEOUSLY (Coming Soon)

HideAway is the only VPN with flexibility! Tunnel your internet for any applications or websites to different countries simultaneously. For example, you could make Google connect via Germany, YouTube via USA or United Kingdom, then make some of your applications run through another country all without having to switch each time. You have total flexibility to filter your internet traffic where you want it to go to bypass country or corporate restrictions and at the same time, maintain your privacy. You can't do this with other VPNs.

BE ANONYMOUS ONLINE

When we use the internet, most of what we do is unencrypted so it’s easy to spy on what we do online at work, home or in public. HideAway masks your IP address with our anonymous IP addresses and encrypts your internet traffic, so your ISP, Government and hackers will have no idea what you’re doing or what websites you're visiting. The added benefit is that websites and internet services can no longer track you.

NO LOGGING

We didn’t build any logging capability in to the software, so we can't even turn logging on. So we can’t be compelled to hand over any information as we have nothing since the logging capability doesn't exist!

NO DATA LIMITS

When you connect via our high speed servers, you can use as much data as you like - there are no limits, even with torrents. Additionally, our servers won’t get bogged down because as an option HideAway logs you in for most bandwidth intensive services like video, then uses your own ISP’s connection to stream the bandwidth intensive content.

TORRENT FRIENDLY

Download torrents as much as you like. There's no limit and it's really fast!

BUILT IN KILL SWITCH

If you lose your internet connection, HideAway will cut the connection so that your real IP address and information is not leaked.

SECURE AGAINST DNS LEAKS

Automatically secured against IPv4 and IPv6 DNS leaks.

IT’S CONNECTIONLESS!

This is awesome. It means HideAway is always on. Unlike a VPN where you have to start it up, wait 10 seconds for it to connect, then shut it down when you’re finished. HideAway is always working, and combined with the flexibility of custom filters to split up your internet traffic and direct it to different countries simultaneously, you never need to turn it off. Additionally, unlike a traditional VPN, HideAway automatically roams as you move between internet connections - WiFi/LTE/Ethernet and if you lose your connection, HideAway will resume when your internet does.

CUSTOM FILTERING (Coming Soon)

Setup filters to be in different places at the same time, so for example you can be United States for one website and Japan for another at the same time. Additionally you can redirect any application on your computer to make it go through another country, or redirect traffic through a different port or IP address, block certain traffic and ports and ignore others, and use wildcards for more complex filtering. (Coming soon)

PROCESS LIST (Coming Soon)

See at a glance what applications on your computer are accessing the internet and where they’re going to. You can use this to create rules to redirect websites or block unknown processes. (Coming soon)

SPEED TESTS (Coming Soon)

Built in speed tests automatically help you select the fastest servers based on upload/download speeds and latency, or you can choose them yourself. (Coming soon)

OTHER DEVICES

HideAway VPN for Android, Linux, Mac, and iOS is under development, and release expected soon, but the iOS version may come later.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Due to the cost of running a VPN service, the no questions asked, money back guarantee refund period is 7 days after purchase.

.............................................................. Unlimited Devices

About HideAway (Firetrust)

Access blocked videos and content worldwide and the freedom to surf securely and anonymously.

Website |

Forum |

Blog |

News |

Support |

Download |

Buy |

Firetrust Products |

Facebook |

Twitter |

giveaway.png

We at ProgramyZaDarmo would like to thank the HideAway Team for this EXCLUSIVE giveaway

| 05 Annual Licenses / Unlimited Devices |

I will add extra 05 licenses on 50+ entries.

The winners will receive a license key (no data required).

Support the Vendor

Rules Of The Giveaway

Comment on HideAway VPN in your own words in a sentence or two.
(not just thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, and such comments)

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win.
(the winners will receive a license key, no data required)

Skomentuj HideAway VPN własnymi słowami w jednym lub dwóch zdaniach.

(nie tylko dzięki, najlepiej, mam nadzieję na wygraną, chcę spróbować i takie komentarze)

Wyślij mi wiadomość PM w ciągu 3 dni od ogłoszenia zwycięzców, aby odebrać swoją wygraną.
(zwycięzcy otrzymają klucz licencyjny, bez danych)

Giveaway Ends 28 Mar

Good luck

Siema_CoTam

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nigdy nie korzystałem z programów typu VPN. Jednak myślę, że to dobra okazja by przetestować HideAway VPN i przekonać się VPN na profesjonalnym, z dobrymi opiniami i legalnym programie.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
This is the 1st VPN app I have come across which can make traffic of some particular apps like particular browsers, conferencing calls etc go through anonymous IP. It also has servers for particular streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. which make it perfect for watching geographical restricted videos. I also like that it has no logs policy and is torrent friendly. Thanks!!

Piotr13

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miałem możliwość dłuższego potestowania Hideaway VPN (chyba półroczna promocja Firetrusta na Hideaway na PZD właśnie) i byłem bardzo zadowolony. Połączenie było bardzo stabilne i przepustowość łącza również na najwyższych obrotach, gdzie torrent ciągnął z najwyższą prędkością.
Niebawem kończy mi się subskrypcja na aktualny program VPN, a że moja prywatność jest dla mnie ważna, to bardzo chętnie zaopiekuję się proponowaną subskrypcją :)
Dzięki za konkurs.

Tiny_Grasshopper

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I think it's clear that a VPN is extremely important these days for security reasons alone, if you want to be able safely use a hotspot for example.

What I like about HideAway VPN is that it works with Netflix so it allows me to watch series that are not yet available in my country. The fact that HideAway VPN also allows torrents is a nice touch, but not important for me personally.

I think it's great that you're allowed to use HideAway VPN on multiple devices at once, and that in the future you'll even be able to set which country to use for each website. This is a great and to my knowledge unique feature. I am very curious when this feature will be implemented.

Thank you very much for the giveaway @khanyash and of course the Firetrust HideAway VPN team!:ok

antbil007

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Polska
nigdy nie testowałem tego VPN-a; 2 posty wyżej inny uczestnik testował i, jak sam stwierdził, był zadowolony;
VPN-y obecnie to podstawa, a że mi się kończy za miesiąc subskrypcja na inny tego typu program, to jest i druga przyczyna, by wystartować w konkursie i spróbować szczęścia;
dzięki za konkurs

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Thanks @khanyash for this competition

Gratuluję wygranemu :hura a pozostałym radzę czytać regulamin bo tak trochę słabo to wyszło :do bani

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry