KonkursPZD [EXCLUSIVE] PrivaZer "Donors Version" Giveaway (20 Licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
logo.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

PrivaZer | PC cleaner & Privacy tool

PC cleaner & Privacy tool
necessary to ensure security, privacy, performance and space optimization on your PCs and all types of storage devices.

Free version / Donors version

Portable version available

Differences between PrivaZer Versions

Compatible : XP, Vista, Win7, Win8/8.1, Win10, 32bits & 64bits
Compatible : HDD and optimized for SSD

privazer.png

What's new

v4.0.12
Released 09 October 2020

+ Improved cleanup : Chrome
+ Improved cleanup : Chromium
+ Improved cleanup : Firefox
+ Improved creation of restore points

PrivaZer highlights

PC cleaner & Privacy tool
It cleans and removes unwanted traces of your past activities
See exactly what can still be recovered of your past activities on your PC at home, at work
In-depth cleanup of unwanted traces of what you've done, watched, downloaded, deleted, etc.
Master your security & freedom Free up disk space . Keep your PC fit and secure !!!

When you use your PC (at home or working at your office), go on Internet, watch a video, download, copy/remove files on your PC, install/uninstall or use software, etc..., you always leave sensitive traces :

- it makes your PC slower and cluttered
- it reduces free space available
- it puts you at risk for a bad consequence :

.....what you have done could be easily recovered by analyzing your PC with an expert recovery software or with more advanced techniques.

PrivaZer, a new type of cleaning tool, gives you the peace of mind that once your data is gone, it is gone for good.

| PrivaZer innovations |

More than 100 analysis & cleanups

With simply one click, PrivaZer is able to clean securely

. Internet browsers
. Index.dat
. Cookies
. Cookies Tor
. Cookies Flash
. Cookies Silverlight
. DOM Storage
. IndexedDB
. AppCache

. Registry
. RAM
. Pagefile.sys and Hiberfil.sys files

. Use of software
. Messengers
. Histories of visited websites, videos, software, opened docs, etc
. Jumplists

. Recycle bin
. Temp files
. Log files
. Invalid Prefetch entries
. Indexing service
. ThumbCaches, Thumbs.db

. Residual traces of deleted files
. Free space
. File table (MFT or FAT)
. INDEX attributes in MFT
. USN Journal, etc

10 Innovative solutions in data security

1- Detection of residual traces in free space

Visualization of residual traces of old files remaining in free space​

2- Smart cleanup of free space
Cleanup of residual traces in free space areas needing a reset to zero​
No useless cleanups.​
Areas already reset to zero are not cleaned which can speed up cleanup by 2x to 100x.​
Cleanups will become much faster after the first run.​

3- File table cleanup
Cleanup of residual traces in file tables, not only in FAT/MFT​
Additional cleanup of INDEX attributes in MFT​

4- Smart overwriting
Recognition of type of storage medium of your storage device : magnetic disk, SSD, etc​
Adaptation of the erasure algorithms to the storage medium​

5- Smart cleanup of Jumplists
Cleanup of your Jumplists without deleting your pinned items/ websites which are preserved​

6- Smart cleanup of Prefetch
Removing of invalid Prefetch entries. Old valid entries are preserved.​

7- Deletion of USB history
Deletion of remaining traces of disconnected device (name, date, etc)​

8- Scan and cleanup of the content of Pagefile.sys + Hiberfil.sys
Visualization of the content of Pagefile.sys + Hiberfil.sys​
Pagefile.sys cleanup options : at each PC shutdown, or at next shutdown only​
Control of Hiberfil.sys cleanup : PrivaZer makes sure that the file Hiberfil.sys is reset to zero.​
If not, PrivaZer overwrites the content of Hiberfil.sys with zeros.​

9- Scan of thumbnails
Full scan of the drive to retrieve remaining thumbs.db files and show their content​
Visualization of ThumbCache files content​

10- Scan of residual traces in Indexing service
....Scan of remaining traces of deleted files still indexed by Windows (Indexing Service)​

Definitive deletions of files

PrivaZer offers you the ability to permanently delete individual files or directories
- of your choice to prevent full or partial recovery of them.
Need to delete a specific file or directory, but want some assurance that it is truly gone for good?
- PrivaZer permanently and irretrievably erases data that the world doesn't need to know about.

| 10 Major functionalities |

1- FIND AND DISPLAY
» PrivaZer scans your system and your external storage devices
» PrivaZer shows you its findings in easy-to-follow visualizations

2- CLEAN AND PROTECT
» Irreversible cleanups by overwriting techniques​
» Smart overwriting : PrivaZer automatically recognizes your storage device type and adapts its overwriting algorithms to the storage medium​
......(magnetic disk, SSD, etc)​
» Your personal documents are preserved​
» You can control existence of remaining sensitive traces after cleanup​

3- PROTECTION AGAINST RECOVERY
» Your old deleted files can still be recovered with an expert recovery software.​
......PrivaZer performs a cleanup of residual traces in the file tables (FAT or MFT) and in the free space to avoid any possibilities of recovery​

» No recovery possible even with an expert software :
....... GetDataback​
....... Testdisk​
....... O&O DiskRecovery​
....... Recuva​
....... Glary Undelete​
....... Easeus Data Recovery​
....... Pandora Recovery​
....... Paragon Backup & Recovery​
....... Ontrack EasyRecovery​
....... Recover My Files​
....... Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery​

4- INCLUDED VISUALIZERS in PrivaZer
» Disk usage Viewer
» Index.dat content Viewer
» Pagefile.sys content Viewer​
» Hiberfil.sys content Viewer​
» Jumplists Viewer​
» Thumbcache, Thumbs.db content Viewer​
5- SMART CLEANUP of FREE SPACE
» Optimized cleanup of residual traces remaining in storage free space
» Areas already reset to zero are not cleaned which can speed up cleanups by 2x to 100x.​
» Don't wait for hours ...​
» The cleanups will become much faster after the first run.​
» No useless cleanups.​
6- SMART CLEANUP of COOKIES
» PrivaZer helps you choose cookies to delete​
» Cookies of your favorite sites are preserved so that you do not need to retype your login/password again and again​
7- SMART CLEANUP of JUMPLISTS
» Cleans useless histories of opened files, visited websites, etc appearing in Jumplists​
» Your pinned items are preserved​
» Your pinned websites are preserved​
8- SMART CLEANUP of PREFETCH
» PrivaZer performs a smart cleanup of Windows Prefetch​
» Prefetch is useful for your system and should not be removed completely​
» PrivaZer takes care of your Prefetch by removing invalid Prefetch entries​
9- SHREDDER
» Definitive and irreversible deletion of files or directories of your choice​
10- OTHER KEY FEATURES
....» Scheduling of cleanups​
....» Live measurement of free space gain​
....» PrivaZer priority execution management​
....» Indexing management​
....» Hibernation management​
....» Registry cleanup​
....» Registry restore​
....» System restore​

About PrivaZer

Is an international team (Goversoft) of experienced professionals with diversified foundations in computer science to help users govern their PC and their privacy.

Is dedicated to creating high-quality free applications accessible to all to give you freedom and security.

Website |

Support |

Download Free version |

Download Donors version |

Videos |

Reviews |

PrivaZer "Donors Version" Giveaway

We at ProgramyZaDarmo would like to thank the PrivaZer Team for this EXCLUSIVE giveaway

Giveaway details

20 x PrivaZer "Donors" version licenses

(Donors version provides more features plus automatic downloads of updates for 1 year. After 1 year, you have to donate again to keep the automatic downloads of updates. If you don't donate again, no problem, you have to download the update manually from the website.)
Email address required for the license

Giveaway rules

Must be a member registered before 01 May 2020

Comment why you want to win PrivaZer "Donors" version (Required)
(do not post short and general comment best, thanks, etc)
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional)
PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway ends 30 Nov

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Giveaway Live Now

Do wygrania 20 x licencji do programu PrivaZer "Wersja darczyńców"
(Wersja dla darczyńców zapewnia więcej funkcji od wersji bezpatnej oraz automatyczne pobieranie aktualizacji przez 1 rok. Po 1 roku należy ponownie przekazać darowiznę aby utrzymać automatyczne pobieranie aktualizacji. Jeśli nie zrobisz tego nie ma problemu, aktualizacje pobierzesz ręcznie ze strony producenta).

Adres e-mail wymagany do uzyskania licencji

Zasady konkursu:

Musisz być członkiem PZD zarejestrowanym przed dniem 1 maja 2020 r.
Komentarz dlaczego chcesz wygrać PrivaZer "Wersja darczyńców" (wymagane)
(Nie piszemy krótkich komentarzy.)
Podziel się informacją o konkursie na portalach społecznościowych, forach, innych miejscach (opcjonalnie)
Wyślij do @khanyash prywatną wiadomość (PM) w ciągu 3 dni od ogłoszenia wyników konkursu aby odebrać nagrodę.

Koniec konkursu 30 listopada

Ostatnia edycja:

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Z radością wezmę udział w konkursie.
Uważam że ten program jest bardzo zacny. Dokładnie i bezpiecznie "czyści" - jednym słowem dba o komputer

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The software looks very good and interesting to try. It offers a complete set of tools to protect my PC and to run smooth with no problems. The built in PC cleaner helps securely and in depth removal unwanted traces of your past activities.
One of the interesting features is that PrivaZer performs a cleanup of residual traces in the file tables (FAT or MFT) and in the free space to avoid any possibilities of recovery. This is of great help for users as your old deleted files can still be recovered with an expert recovery software. You can see exactly what can still be recovered of your past activities on your PC at home, at work.
The program offers good privacy for your system with scan and visualization and cleanup of residual traces of old files remaining in free space. I will try to use the free version to have good experience with this app

Drib72

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Z PrivaZer korzystam praktycznie od początku istnienia tego programu. Jest dla mnie uzupełnieniem CCleaner'a i taki tandem doskonale sprawdza się przy utrzymaniu Windowsów w stanie sprawności i bez przerostu zbędnych gigabajtów śmieci. Po "pracy" ww. programów nigdy nie zdarzyło mi się by system miał jakieś problemy, stąd moja wysoka ocena programu także PrivaZer.
To co mi się podoba w PrivaZer to jego konfigurowalność (wystarczająca na moje potrzeby), a także to, że obsługuje nie tylko dyski wewnętrzne, ale także pamięci masowe zewnętrzne w tym NAS'y.
Miło byłby posiadać wersję "donors".

helium

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
Jeden lepszych jak nie najlepszy obecnie czyściciel. Ilość opcji może przy pierwszym kontakcie przerażać ale po krótkim zapoznaniu z programem wszystko staje się klarowne. Chętnie skorzystam z okazji i wezmę udział.

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Miałem okazję korzystać z Privazera w wersji free i stwierdzam że to jest jeden z lepszych programów do czyszczenia systemu. Korzystam z tej wersji jako uzupełnienie i widzę że znajduje sporo więcej niż typowe czyściki. Przy tym ten program jak dotąd mi nie namieszał w systemie. Dlatego jestem zainteresowany dodatkowymi możliwościami zawartymi w "Donors Version" i zgłaszam się do konkursu na ten zacny program.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a license for PrivaZer "Donors Version?"

Because I want the added features and automatic updates.

When it comes to my personal privacy while being online, I can appear a little paranoid to those who know me but I think it wise to keep my browsing history as private as possible in times like these when "big brother" along with other "bad actors" are trying to spy on us all ... and it seems this trend is only going to get worse in the coming years. ... So, a few years ago I started searching for a reliable browser history cleaner that would erase my online browsing history securely which means nobody could ever be able to find it or "undelete" it using software intended for this purpose. --- This is when I first found and started using the PrivaZer portable version. .. I have found that it securely erases my browser's online history to the degree that I feel safe with the results.

... I was also pleasantly surprised to find that PrivaZer performs a very thorough scan that not only includes the common traces like registry, Internet history, cookies, and much more as it also looks for potential traces in your free disk space sectors. ... PrivaZer can permanently wipe all traces using secure deletion methods and then reset your free disk sectors to zero to eliminate all traces from previous delete operations. Even the famous "CCleaner" does not do all of these things. --- I find that when I use CCleaner portable first and then use PrivaZer that my machine is cleaner than I have ever gotten it before.

*Thank you Khanyash for putting this contest together for all of us.

Ostatnia edycja:

sowa2

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na ten moment, zdobycia w konkursie PrivaZer czekałem prawdę mówiąc od bardzo długiego czasu. Wiele dobrego na temat tego programu słyszałem, używam w wersji free od jakiegoś czasu i sam się przekonałem ile potrafi dobrego dla naszego kompa zrobić. Czyści dokładnie przywracając nam wiele miejsca i nie tylko. Godny polecenia. Do konkursu przystępuję i zachęcam innych .

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
This software looks very useful and can do many things from PC clean to speedup your PC etc. It can clean my favorite browsers from browsing history to browser cookies. One can use it in home PC and office computers with peace of mind that it deletes all footprints on internet behind you. A special feature that attract me to this software is that unlike other software, it does not make you wait for hours but wipe your data completely in a short time to which even the best recovery software of today cannot recover. I would definitely like to use this software as it does its job in a very short time.

It scans for traces in MFT and traces in free space. It also scans Residual traces of old files and more traces like Internet activity, Software use, USB history, windows history etc. Automatic cleanup in premium version on startup and online contact support is available.

Ostatnia edycja:

jack39

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Doskonały program oczyszczający dysk i przyspieszający w ten sposób system. Kiedyś z dozą nieufności pierwszy raz go użyłem , ale efekty
pokazały co on potrafi w pełni. Mogę polecić tą aplikację każdemu . Inne programy mogą się uczyć od niego działania . Dysk SSD nabrał prędkości .System chodzi jak świeżynka.chciałbym zobaczyć jakie różnice są w tej wersji od bezpłatnej i czy może powiększyć komfort z z używania komputera i jego bezawaryjności.

hansik

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przede wszystkim chciałbym przekazać podziękowania dla khanyash za zorganizowanie konkursu:hiPrzyznam się, że do tej pory nie korzystałem z tego programu. Tym bardziej chciałbym sprawdzić, jak się sprawuje w praktyce. Oczywiście słyszałem wiele dobrego na jego temat, ale to zupełnie co innego, niż wypróbować i sprawdzić osobiście. Tym bardziej, że to "Donors Version". Dlatego biorę udział w konkursie a wszystkim życzę zdrowia i powodzenia.

fishmark

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
PrivaZer "Donors Version" chciałbym wygrać ponieważ jest to bardzo dobry program do czyszczenia windowsa z zbędnych plików, szczególnie gdy posiada się dysk SSD [ a są tego ogromne ilości ] .
Używam Privazera w wersji bezpłatnej od ponad 4 lat i mogę ten program polecić każdemu kto chce by jego windoza była stabilna i szybka
Dziękuję za kolejny super konkurs.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I like Privazer following features:-
1.Registry cleanup
2. Registry restore
3.PrivaZer performs a smart cleanup of Windows Prefetch
And also that it automatically updates and one can schedule cleanups and also supports external storage devices.
Thanks!!

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I am using Free Version of PrivaZer.The program performs a very thorough scan that not only includes the common traces like registry, Internet history, cookies etc., but also looks for potential traces in free disk space sectors.I got lots of free spaces & my old PC become faster now.I would be happy, if I won a Donor's Version license :) Thank you :hi

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry