Security Get 95% discount on FastestVPN Lifetime Deal with 10 Multi Logins

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
FastestVPN Review March 5, 2019
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Speeds are, in fact, pretty good. Their Cayman Islands location and logging policy are both encouraging.

They also provide an excellent array of device options.

Unfortunately, the Cons outweigh the Pros.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
@Grandalf

You are welcome to join the FastestVPN giveaway here and share your review with us.

Cheers!

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Tu byl sobie post, ale @Kamelka ma pretensje ze jestem "ich ekspertem do wszystkiego". Wiec juz nie ma.

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Really?

So every deal posted in this deal section are cheaper than the price at StackSocial, except this deal?

Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing, it's better to stay dumb, suits you too.

Vendor's price is always/mostly higher compared to the third party websites like StackSocial, look at AdGuard, Sticky Password, etc.

And sometimes when a vendor discontinues the lifetime subscription, lifetime subscription purchased through the vendor is not affected, only lifetime purchased through third parties are cancelled.

Here's a last name "troll" for your name spamtrash.

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Tu byl sobie post, ale @Kamelka ma pretensje ze jestem "ich ekspertem do wszystkiego". Wiec juz nie ma.

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
You are an AGENDA guy, a TROLL...slowly and steadily, you will agree with me on this too!

It's ironic!...a guy who talks about learning, knowledge, fine prints, understanding and bla bla...............don't or can't even read and understand "Please don't post anything other than your participation entry in this thread" and "If you have any questions then please PM me".

You are an ATTENTION SEEKER...a loser in life, who don't have anything to do, sits 24/7 in front of his computer with his little dictionary and translator, prowls the forums to pick something or someone to continue his TROLL job, continue living his TROLL life, (and seems to think doing this is great and he will forget his traumatic & horrible life), and posts his dictionary and translated words in other users threads/posts where it is not allowed, is mentioned to not post.

You are a SHOW OFF...you post in places where it is not allowed, off topic, break rules and post, you seem to think you are an expert and doing a favor to other users, But No, you can't shove your shit where it is not allowed otherwise you have to shit, pick, eat and leave.

I told you, you are an IssueMan, and No, it is not a SuperHero name.

You took the friendly gestures wrong, well I can understand, a person with traumatic and horrible childhood and life tend to find an enemy in all and make all his enemies.

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
You are an AGENDA guy, a TROLL...slowly & steadily, you will agree with me on this too!

I told you, you have a lot of issues, you are an IssueMan, and No, it is not a SuperHero name.

You have started hallucinating..."top of your camel"...you will hallucinate again (my sick little Troll) then look closely, the camel is you...aaw! my dear Troll missed me and hallucinated us.

My dear Troll, you talk about learning, fine prints, culture, and bla bla...and don't show an iota of those things in your behavior...I tried to help you understand a few times, and this time you see it a mixing/deviating thing...cut-down your daily intake of narcotics, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and let's see any improvements in your understanding and behavior.

I told you, you have a lot of issues, you are an ATTENTION SEEKER, you are a SHOW OFF, you are SICK and assume things and think it's true.

It's just a deal. I didn't mention, is the cheapest or best deal out there. You, an AGENDA guy, a TROLL mentioned is a strange deal. It is like any other deals posted in this section, higher or lower priced on different places including vendors website.

You ASSUME things and think it's TRUE...all these nonsense between spamtrash and yashkhan is "cause of spamtrash"...we are neither friends nor enemies. If you had any issues with my giveaway details then you could have said "hey yashkhan, and mentioned your issues". But you chose to assume things about me and said "don't bullshit, ok?"

And again, you ASSUMED things...I didn't say third party sales are not connected to vendors. I tried to explain you and you assumed things and mentioned fine prints, terms, conditions, and bla bla that you yourself simply don't understand.........

........."Terms and Conditions or License Policy or whatever"...you should understand, there is always a line or similar line "vendor has the rights to end the license contract anytime.".........

.........I had mentioned 2 things to you, vendor's price is always/mostly higher compared to third parties, and "sometimes" when a vendor discontinues the lifetime subscription, lifetime subscription purchased through the vendor is not affected, only lifetime purchased through third parties are cancelled.........

.........You should understand "terms and conditions or license policy or whatever" is not for you & me i.e customers, is for vendors...it gives them the rights to end the license contract anytime...they can cancel the subscription purchased through third parties only or all the subscription including purchased directly from them...if & when, a vendor decides to cancel the lifetime subscription, he may cancel the lifetime subscription purchased through third parties only, and not lifetime subscription purchased from them...the reasons may or could be, purchased directly from them, purchased directly from them & paid higher price compared to third parties lower price or whatever.........

.........Here is an example -

v.png

My sick Troll's hallucinations 2 - Multiple hallucinations..."goat, sheep and camel"...you will hallucinate again then look closely, I am the keeper and you are goat, sheep and camel...aaw! my dear troll miss me and hallucinating us a lot...these multiple hallucinations may be cause of your multiple sick personalities, bullshitter, attention seeker and show off.

UPPERCASE letters...you talk about fine prints, understanding, etc but doesn't show in your posts, so I thought let's try a little different on some places to help you read and understand better, but in vain...your deep rooted sickness and traumatic childhood and horrible life is the root of all your issues, bullshitting, attention seeking, show off, trolling, and many, and now you have started hallucinating too, and the SuperHero thing...you don't worry my dear little sick troll...together, with your support and my help, I hope 2020 starts a new life, a normal life, you will be normal, feel, think, see, and many things normal for the first time...good luck to you, and all the best to us. And don't worry, I will explain your SuperHero thing in one of the posts, hope soon.

I already told you, don't talk about learning, knowledge, abilities, culture, understanding, etc...you were deprived of these things right from the very start, don't abuse these words. But hope, there will come a day when these words from you will sound normal and not abuse.

Put your number in your ass and dial and talk to the multiple personalities in you...it will help in your case and recovery.

Be brave, post in English...being brave and fighting spirit is the first step to your recovery and would be extremely helpful to know your demons and help you.

I have decided to help and cure you with your support, you may come late but try not to miss the sessions, I don't want a friend to go completely schizo.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Podbijmy:
FastestVPN, jezeli zostanie zakupiony jako bundle razem z Cylance Smart Antivirus (niech Was reka Boska - Bosek, wez se do serca - broni instalowac tego dziadziaja) to na chwile obecna kosztuje $5.10 w wersji lifetime na 1 urzadzenie na
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

CZYYTAC co tam napisane, bo srednia cena rosnie podbijana mozliwoscia wygrania szajsunga ;)

Do góry