KonkursPZD / GiveawayPZD | RARLAB WinRAR 5.9x (Perpetual licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Stay safe; stay well

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

I would like to thank the RARLAB WinRAR team for this exclusive giveaway

WinRAR Giveaway

bnr.png

|

WinRARis a powerful compression and archiving software

With WinRAR, you can compress or archive your multiple electronic files into single and significantly smaller size folders. This means you will save valuable space on your computer or mobile devices and manage your files more efficiently.

You can also open, extract and easily handle archived files using WinRAR.

WinRAR is more than just a compressor – Its many additional integrated functions help you organize your documents, e-mail attachments, multimedia and other kinds of electronic files.

The integrated functions of WinRAR make it a highly useful tool for your daily use. In addition to its multifunctionality, the strong technical advantages of WinRAR make it the right choice when selecting compression software.

WinRAR at a glance
  • WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
  • WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
  • WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
  • WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
  • WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
  • WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
  • WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
  • WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.

What's new in the latest version WinRAR 5.90

Release date: 30.03.2020

RAR Compression Speed Enhancements

More and more multi-core CPUs with 16 or more cores are released and installed on users’ PCs, and with the new WinRAR 5.90 version, these CPU improvements can dramatically increase the RAR compression speed in such environments. This optimization of the RAR5 compression speed, with the normal and fastest method, will provide a higher ratio on all CPUs and work even faster on high-core-count CPUs with 16 or more cores. In addition, it increases the maximum number of used threads from 32 to 64. For command-line users, the -mt<threads> switch now accepts values of 1 to 64.

Wide Format Support

WinRAR is the best choice for handling compressed formats such as RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, TAR, 7-zip and many more. To continue to support a wide range of compression formats, we have also added extraction support for GZIP archives with an optional header checksum field.

Usability Enhancements

WinRAR now displays packed and unpacked folder sizes when browsing in the archive contents. Also, the user can now resize archiving and extraction progress windows and some other progress windows.

The repair feature of RAR5 archives with recovery records and without data shifts has been improved compared to previous versions. It is now possible to repair RAR5 archives with encrypted file names without providing a password, but the user still requires the password to open the repaired archive!

A complete list of all improvements and all bug-fixes

| Why Is WinRAR The Right Choice |

WinRAR’s continual improvement provides users with a multi-functional, user-friendly compression and archiving software, with an intuitive interface featuring state-of-the-art options for downsizing, extracting, securing, restoring, repairing, sharing and managing files. WinRAR now takes advantage of the latest developments in the hardware market, such as processors with over 16 cores. It has been trimmed to use these additional cores for processing WinRAR compression tasks even faster than before. Also, there are performance enhancements in repairing damaged archives and improvements of the displayed file information within the WinRAR Interface, which increases the overall usability and user-friendliness.

com.png

spl.png

bac.png

pas.png

loc.png

pro.png

arc.png

cre.png

mul.png

lar.png

uni.png

int.png

cov.png

cus.png

mor.png

eas.png

bes.png

saf.png

win.png

for.png

Connect with WinRAR

WinRAR Giveaway

| 7 Perpetual licenses — WinRAR 5.90 , includes updates to 5.9x |

To Participate In The Giveaway

Like or Follow WinRAR on their social networks & mention your social media account name in this thread (Required)

Share the giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter & post the share links in this thread (Optional, extra 1 entry counted)

WinRAR facebook

WinRAR twitter

Giveaway link https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/giveawaypzd-rarlab-winrar-5-9x-perpetual-licenses.42268/

I will draw the winners on 11 May 2020. The winners need to PM me within 3 days to claim their win.

The data required for the license First/Last Name , Street , ZIP/City , Country , E-Mail.

PM me any queries

Good luck

If you don't want to participate in the giveaway, then don't post in this thread

Ostatnia edycja:

helium

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Kraków
Program dobry ze względu na czytelny interfejs oraz stopień kompresji. Pomimo nowego formatu RAR5 korzystam z RAR4 bo jak dla mnie jest bardziej poręczny (to inna sprawa). Druga sprawa to popularność formatu, prawie każdy potrafi go rozpakować. Proszę mnie liczyć do konkursu.

Ostatnia edycja:

mjcn19

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to join and win. So please just count me in. Thanks.

Youssef SALAMA

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
1-WinRAR is an essential tool in the field of data archiving and compression tools. A reference, to be discovered in trial version, which supports the vast majority of compression formats. Today impossible to work under windows without Winrar.
2-My current archiving software is free version of WinRAR 5.90.

3- My facebook:

My Twitter:

4-Share the giveaway on my Twitter:

Share the giveaway on my Facebook page:

Ostatnia edycja:

Tomnord15

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Wrocław
WinRar to najlepszy program do kompresji i dekompresji, używam starszej legalnej wersji i nie wyobrażam sobie pracy bez tego programu, szybko kompresuje, ma różnorodne opcje kompresji i jest bardzo łatwy w obsłudze. Dziękuję bardzo za ten konkurs.

DeividasSchreck

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Winrar is a good software for compression and decompression of files. This can Create RAR or ZIP archives of data such as multimedia files and personal pictures. Y'all can also set a password to your archives with 256-bit encryption. Y'all can back up your data using this software. This is available both 32 bit and 64 bit. This package is used with every version of windows from windows XP to windows10. This software is very easy to use.

Asting

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
WinRAR is my preferred compression software due to its abilities of creating advanced self-extracting archives and due to its abilities of creating custom profiles compression.

Followed WinRAR on Twitter. Below there is my account
zPntxLk.jpg

Ostatnia edycja:

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of WinRAR?

I had a one year license of WinRAR some years ago and it was great. ... That is why I want to win this new more current version of this great software.

My understanding of why WinRAR is the best software of its kind:
WinRAR is a time-proven and powerful compression tool beloved by critics across the internet. It allows the user to create, manage, and control archive files. This compression software offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. The user can compress files into RAR 5, RAR 4, and ZIP archive formats and can extract a number of different archives. WinRAR supports the extraction of several archive formats which in addition to RAR and ZIP, it also includes RAR, ZIP, 7Z, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, ZIPX and 001. WinRAR's most user-friendly aspects are the drag-and-drop feature and the Archive Wizard. WinRAR automatically detects the type of files you are compressing and adjusts the compression rate accordingly.
... Plus, WinRAR has military-grade encryption for files you want to keep secret.
- Wow, this is some great software, ... huh?

I have liked and followed WinRAR on the company's Facebook.com and Twitter.com pages under the name @divinenews or "Elijah Gale."

*Thank you, Khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us at this great forum. ... You are professional in style and action, and also generous of heart.

SandeepAcG

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I've used WinRAR evaluation ver for while. It was great experience liked windows integration, sfx creation with High security, and most important for me view comments and compression ratio of archives information only works in WinRAR perfectly.
Currently I'm using 7zip for most task.
Facebook : SandeepAci

Twitter : SandeepAcT

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway! WinRAR is my favorite archiver. I would like to win a license for the latest version. I'm following WinRAR_RARLAB on Twitter.
Here is my profile link:
And here is my share:

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Facebook- Dhruv Gupta
Twitter- dhruvmercury
Winrar is a lightweight and yet one of the most feature rich archivers in the market and has great speed of compressing, extracting archive files.
Thanks!

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry