KonkursPZD / GiveawayPZD | Wise Care 365 Pro (Lifetime Licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

We at Programy Za Darmo would like to thank the WiseCleaner Team for this Exclusive giveaway

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

wisecare.png

|
|
|

Wise Care 365 Prothe best Windows Maintenance software

Wise Care 365 Pro is the flagship product of WiseCleaner. It is an all-in-one Windows Maintenance software that includes PC Checkup, System Cleaner, System Tune-up, Privacy Protector, and System Monitor.

The PC Checkup of Wise Care 365 provides the easiest way to clean up the system, help you find the potential security issues and optimizable items, and then fix them with just one click.

Wise Care 365 is a piece of software designed to take care of your PC every day. It will keep your PC in tiptop shape and at peak performance! Enjoy it!

Free version available
Portable version available
Themes / Custom photo theme
Multi-language support

Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP

What's new

Wise Care 365 v5.5.8 released on Sep 18, 2020

Wise Care 365 keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:

+ Minor bug fixes.​
+ Updated various translations.​
+ GUI and usability improvements.​

Wise Care 365 Pro Highlights
  • One-click PC Checkup
  • Real-time system protection
  • Clean registry and disk junk
  • Deeply clean your private data
  • Make your PC faster and more secure!
  • Defragment registry, disk and tune-up system
  • Automatically update to the latest version
  • Premium Technical Support

| Why choose Wise Care 365 Pro |

Wise Care 365 Pro uses the latest advanced algorithms to speed up and optimize slowed down PCs with ultra-fast and easy operation.

Wise Care 365 Pro is an all-in-one PC acceleration & optimization software equipped with various functions such as registry cleaner, disk cleaner, disk and registry defragmentation, startup acceleration, and optimization of Windows settings.

In addition to functions for speeding up and optimizing, it also has many useful tools such as complete deletion of files, automatic password generation, and customization of right-click menus.

protect.png

cleaner.png

optimization.png

privacy.png

monitoring.png

upgrade.png

Connect with WiseCleaner

About WiseCleaner

Founded in 2005, WiseCleaner specializes in developing simple, effective, free and affordable system utility software for Windows computers. With hundreds of millions of downloads and worldwide distribution, their software supports more than twenty languages, including English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish, to name a few.

Keep Your Computer SAFE and FAST with

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

wisecare365.png

# Please Follow The Rules Of The Giveaway To Have A Chance To Win A License #

| 02 Lifetime Licenses To Win |

License provides Free Upgrades to Future Versions

Have Extra Keys

Rules Of The Giveaway

# Must Be A Member Registered Before 31 March 2020 #

Comment on Wise Care 365 Pro in your own words & few sentences (Required)
/
WiseCleaner on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 3 days of the winners announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 15 Oct

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Giveaway Live Now

Please Follow The Rules Of The Giveaway To Have A Chance To Win A License

02 Lifetime Licenses To Win

License provides Free Upgrades to Future Versions

Have Extra Keys

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Do wygrania 2 dożywotnie (lifetime) licencje do znanego i cenionego programu Wise Care 365 Pro do optymalizacji i konserwacji systemów Windows.

Konkurs dla każdego użytkownika który posiada konto na forum zarejestrowane przed 31 marca 2020.

Napisz sensowny komentarz dotyczący Wise Care 365 Pro (Wymagane)
/
WiseCleaner na ich profilach społecznościowych (Opcjonalnie)
Podziel się informacją o konkursie na forach czy serwisach społecznościowych (Opcjonalnie)

Konkurs kończy się z10 października 2020 roku, użytkownicy którzy wygrają muszą w ciągu 3 dni napisać prywatną wiadomość do użytkownika @khanyash w celu potwierdzenia wygranej i odebrania licencji.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Comment on Wise Care 365 Pro
WiseCare 365 Pro is a system tune up tool which can scan and clean invalid registry entries, useless files and visited pages, trash of browsers and windows components; defragment disk and registry; protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data; recover lost files; hide important files or folders; prevent unauthorized use of personal applications; manage startup & services and context menu; erase browsing history such as viewed pictures, watched movies/videos, accessed files and visited pages, prevent files or data from being recovered by recovery software; check the running condition of PC; free up memory to boost performance and optimize the system and network to improve PC performance. In addition, it also includes the function of restoring and scheduler.

2. Like/Follow WiseCleaner on their social networks
liked and followed.
liked and followed.

3. Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc
Twitter sharing link :

Ostatnia edycja:

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Wise Care 365 is one of my favorite software collection. It is a real wonderful app
Over time, your computer's hard disk drive and registry will become cluttered and your system become very slow.
Wise Care 365 is a comprehensive solution that has a great collection of tools in one app. It optimizes PC's performance, defrags disks and the Windows registry. In addition, it cleans registry and junk files from your PCs. and manages the startup process as well as services. It will also protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure.
It is a must have software that provides a better option of optimizing and accelerating your computer!
I hope to win a license

Share Link:

Following sponsor on twitter

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why would I like to win a lifetime license for Wise Care 365 Pro?

I have been using free limited versions of Wise Care 365 Pro for years to clean junk files, clean my registry, and lower my ram.
... I believe in this software. It has proven itself to be powerful and reliable in helping to keep my computer's system running well.

I have followed and liked WiseCare Pro on Facebook.com and Twitter.com under the name "divinenews: & "Elijah Gale."

*Many thanks to our hard-working and ever generous forum moderator & Staff Member, khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us.

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
Special thanks for the giveaway.

Ever since I got acquainted with this program, it has always been one of the necessary programs on my pc, and I install this program every time I install Windows.
I am currently using the free version and I am deprived of the features of the PRO version
I hope I can use the Lifetime version.
Clean registry and junk files from my PC. Protect privacy and make PC more secure. Provide a better option of optimizing and accelerating your computer!
Take prompt action once some applications attempt to make modification without your permission. This protector will identify and stop any processes that try to secretly change Windows registry.

Liked and followed before

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Why do I want to win Wise Care 365 Pro? I had the opportunity to test the promotional version (no upgrade option). And even this version is perfect for everyday use as a tool for system maintenance and optimization. Many options are its additional advantage. An additional incentive is the chance to win a lifetime license, so I decided to try my luck in the competition for this program. Thanks for the contest

Ostatnia edycja:

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nie zauważyłem wcześniej tego konkursu. Uważam że program całkiem zacny. Używam go na jednym z PC. Wersja Lifetime będzie bardzo przydatna.

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo
Thanks for the contest. Wise Care 365 Pro is a noble program to optimize my laptop. I have been using it for several years. Thanks to it, I get rid of unnecessary files, disable unnecessary services. In my case, I use the following program functions:
Checking Pc
Tuneup system
System Cleaning

Leszek55

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Ooo!Bravo-super soft! Dzięki za konkurs a wzięcie udziału to okazja na bardzo dobry program z typu -zadbaj o kondycję systemu i urządzeń z Twoim Windows.Program cenię za skuteczną pomoc w konserwacji Windows, jak usuwanie zbędnego balastu "śmieci" jakie z czasem pojawiają się w systemie i na dyskach.Możliwości dostosowania ustawień programu do naszych potrzeb jak i automatyczne profile pozwalają na bezpieczną pracę z tym softem,świetnym dodatkiem jest też Ochrona Prywatności jak i Monitor Systemu.Powodzenia Wszystkim.

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the great giveaway.

I have been using Wise Care for a long time, it is a great program for cleaning and optimizing computer performance. The program removes unnecessary files that may appear during the operation of the operating system and third-party programs, as well as various event logs, application history (for example, the history of site visits in the browser), various reports, memory dumps, temporary files, and more. Thanks to cleaning, you can free up quite a lot of hard disk space and even speed up your computer a little.

mjcn19

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Provide a better option of optimizing and accelerating your PC. Clean registry and junk files from your PC. Protect your privacy and make your PC more secure. Thank you for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a lifetime license.

Ostatnia edycja:

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyash
Wise Care 365 Pro is definitely a great cleaner and optimizer and actually the only one optimizer missing from my collection.
It has numerous tweak capabilities, strong cleaning algorithms and useful tools for maintaining a PC in a real great shape performing well with optimised parameters. I tested thoroughly this software and would be nice to have a lifetime upgrades license for it.
I liked and followed them on social media.
My share is below:

Thanks,

whizkidraj

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
WiseCare 365 has been my favourite tool for quick and all round maintenance of my precious computers. Been using it and have always liked it from the start.
This is definitely a 'one of a kind' giveaway so I thank @khanyash and WiseCleaner for this.

After so much time in the lockdown, I really appreciate WiseCleaner for the kind gesture. Hope everybody and their family is well. Every single day has been tough.

Wishing everyone best of luck for this giveaway contest, and hoping the same for me. Do count me in. Cheers!

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry