Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
2018.jpg
Helium Music Manager Premium na BitsDuJour

Helium Music Manager Premium to świetny program do odtwarzania plików audio, zgrywania płyt CD, synchronizacji muzyki z przenośnymi urządzeniami, edycji tagów, pobierania informacji o muzyce z internetu, analizowania i naprawy uszkodzonych plików mp3, tworzenia playlist, nagrywania muzyki na płyty i wiele więcej.

Sure, you have an application that can play your music. You also have another application that you use to rip music CDs, and maybe a third application to sync those tracks to your portable player. But with Helium Music Manager Premium, you can say goodbye to all of those apps, and consolidate all of your activities into one killer utility!
Helium Music Manager Premium takes care of all of your needs when it comes to enjoying your music. Import tunes in a variety of file formats, like mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more, or off of physical media like audio CDs, records, and even cassette tapes. With Helium Music Manager Premium, you can forget about missing or invalid ID3 tags -- the program goes and fetches the correct title, artist, track, and other data automatically! You can even apply ID3 tag changes to entire batches of files. Album art can be downloaded from the Internet!
Have you been holding onto a broken MP3 file, simply because it was the only copy that you could get your hands on? Helium Music Manager Premium can analyze and repair broken MP3 files! Plus, there's no better way to browse and play your music than with Helium Music Manager Premium -- you can even create playlists and search for favorite tracks, right in the application.
No other music player is tied into social networking quite like Helium Music Manager Premium! It interfaces with Last.fm, and you can stream your music through Shoutcast. You can even show your friends what you're listening to through Windows Live Messenger!
Finally, when it comes time to leave the safety of your home and brave the wild outdoors, Helium Music Manager Premium is there to help you sync your music to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook! Don't have a portable? Helium Music Manager Premium can help you burn a CD!

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

plejmix

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zainstalowałem i jestem zadowolony świetny program,na dodatek po polsku

A

Anonymous

Za darmo Helium Music Manager Premium. Promocja na BitsDuJour - 24 godziny.

NRYsEdJ.png

Program umożliwia przeszukiwanie dysków w poszukiwaniu plików, katalogowanie ich, zmianę nazw (korzystając także z bazy CDDB), tworzenie list odtwarzania (playlists) oraz odsłuchiwanie utworów. Dodatkowo oferuje funkcje wizualizacji, konwertowania muzyki pomiędzy najpopularniejszymi formatami, nagrywania audio i danych na płyty CD/DVD, a także importu plików z płyt Audio-CD. Helium Music Manager obsługuje wszystkie najpopularniejsze formaty muzyczne (MP3, OGG, MPEG, WMA) oraz posiada jeden z najlepszych edytorów tzw. tagów służących do opisywania plików. Możliwości programu mogą być dodatkowo zwiększone za pośrednictwem rozszerzeń (plug-inów).

Źródło: dobreprogramy.pl

lugger

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry program. Instalator proponuje przesyłanie anonimowych informacji oraz jakieś gadżety więc jak ktoś nie jest zainteresowany to proponuję odptaszyć te elementy.

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Program może i dobry ale za nic w świecie nie mogłem włączyć losowego odtwarzania utworów. Nie wiem, może źle szukałem, ale pod ręką takiej opcji nie było. Jeśli w tej kwestii coś się zmieniło to niech mnie ktoś oświeci.

lugger

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
al_arsen; pewna namiastka tego jest w zakładce playlisty ale najpierw trzeba kliknąć opcje wyświetlania w eksploratorze muzyki. Uaktywni się wtedy okienko playlisty i kolejka odtwarzania - kolejkuj losowe utwory. Nie wiem czy to załatwia sprawę ale rzeczywiście takiego prostego rozwiązania tu brakuje. Moze dlatego, ze to manager a nie odtwarzacz?

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Łatwiej chyba zachować instalator i klucz.

rafalp86

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Skąd pobrać instalator Premium ? Czy wystarczy zwykła wersja Free i aktywowanie kluczem

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
helium-screenshot1.jpg

With Helium Music Manager, you can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes - instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! Rip, locate, play, edit tags and burn your favourite music. Download and display lyrics, album reviews, artist biographies and more. This music management software is very easy to work with, and you can start exploring your music collection right away. Helium Music Manager contains all the functions you need to enjoy and organize MP3s, CDs and vinyls - integrated into one application. Helium Music Manager is not just another way of playing your music - it's a full-fledged music manager with many different ways of exploring and playing your music.

Key features:
- Edit artist, album and track information by manually typing, by reading information from the filenames or by downloading information from Internet sources.
- Automatically rename files and create folder structures based on the track information
- Create and print reports
- Add, update and download album pictures
- Burn Audio CD's
- Create and manage playlists and smart playlists
- Analyze the quality of MP3 files and repair files with problems

Home:

Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11

1.png

Giveaway link:

Do góry