hello guys

Status
Zamknięty.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello dear forum members,
I`m dinosaur07, i`m glad to know you all. Firstly, I would like to appologise all that I cannot speak in polish. I`m sure there are here a lot of people to talk to, I hope the most of them will want to talk to me in English. I also hope you won`t get mad on me for this. Secondly, my friend guardian who invited me here told me that polish people like to have fun and that is what I like also. :zaciesz
Third, I must be honest and say that i joined especially for your giveaways and also to learn new things.
I would also like to thank to our MODs here for accepting my join and hope to have a lot of fun, guys. :friends I must also tell that I`m an active member on promo2day.com which is another internet forum and I can tell that I`ll do my best here in order to contribuite to the forum activity.
Finally, but not least, I would like to thank also to oxygen thief and to al_arsen for their support.

I must say something in polish using qtranslate, I hope is good translation:
Życzę Ci wszystkich członków forum Najlepsza, drodzy! :piwko

PS: I like your smiles here. They are very good.

EDIT: now I understood the name of the forum: programs (software) for free but not freebies. :yahoo

Many thanks.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
dinosaur07 Welcome :england :francuz

waldi

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello dinosaur07 :england

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
:hi dinosaur07 Welcome to PZD :piwko

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Cześć dino :hi
Miło cię widzieć :)

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nice titties, jorn. :zaciesz Was the silicone genuine?

Thank you all for your warm welcome.
:hi :yahoo

@ Askanag:

Miło cię widzieć zbyt. Zauważyłem, że jesteś członkiem VIP tutaj również. Również nadzieję stać się jeden zbyt.
:guma

sheriff

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Welcome dinosaur07 :england

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
hi there dinosaur07

and a BIG welcome! to Programy za darmo your trending friendly community tech forum

If you are in need of assistance to format your posts on our forum or simply can't remember a particular code
please click
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

We are pleased to have you on-board as one of our members and thank you for your kind comments and honesty :friends

comments on PZD are welcomed in both Polish and English my friend .. so no need to worry about posting in English :scratch

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry