- 8 Listopad 2017
Read full :While Apple strives to make its mobile devices useful, it has been known to mix in a zany streak to supercharge interest in the latest OS. In recent years, the
This whole Animoji madness started with the iPhone X and the debut of the Animoji feature in iOS 11. Memoji emerged in iOS 12 as a cross between Animoji and avatars, but it only worked in more recent iPhone models built with TrueDepth cameras that could mimic your facial expressions and head movements. That’s because it uses your device’s Face ID to facilitate the creation and recording of animated messages that look remarkably like you. That was a bummer for people who hung on to their older handsets. Now, with iOS 13, even if you have an older device, you too can have your very own Memoji. The following Memoji were built on an iPhone 6S.
With iOS 13, Memoji are available on older iPhones that don’t have advanced cameras by automatically generating Memoji Sticker packs that anyone can use in Messages, Mail, and third-party apps. Memoji stickers also work with Animojis so that all Memoji and Animoji get sticker packs in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13. Even though these Memojis are static, there are 24 varieties in the pack that let you customize the emotion you want to express with your avatar. The Memoji feature’s improvements in iOS 13 offer new options for skin color, facial hair, makeup, hair styles and accessories. Sliders with skin and hair controls let you create unique color combinations for your Memoji. New accessories like earrings, body piercings, eye wear, headgear, and even Apple
How to make a Memoji
Creating your own Memoji is easy and fun. You can make a Memoji to look just like you, or how you wish to look. You can create Memojis of your friends. Here’s how to get started.
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the New Message icon at the top right of the screen.
- If you don’t see the app drawer below the message bar, tap the App Store icon to reveal the app tray.
- Select the three-headed Memoji icon.
- You will see various Animoji to choose from, but tap the Plus icon on the left-hand side to get a blank Memoji canvas.
- On the first panel, get started with attributes like Skin Tone, Freckles, Cheeks, and Beauty Spot details. Just choose what you want. You don’t have to use everything.
- As you continue to swipe, select from an array of hairstyles, brow styles, eye shapes and colors, head shapes and age, nose, mouth, jewelry, and more.
- Once you get to the Headwear section, you’ll be able to rock those AirPods.