Konkurs !!! ActivePresenter Professional

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
IeOcvyM.jpg

Do wygrania są 3 licencje lifetime ActivePresenter 6, za licencje dziękuję Dang Le z AtomiSystems.
strona programu
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

ActivePresenter Professional – to profesjonalna i najbardziej rozbudowana wersja ciekawego oraz przydatnego narzędzia przeznaczonego do tworzenia wszelkiego rodzaju zaawansowanych poradników wideo, nagrywania wszystkiego co dzieje się na pulpicie twojego komputera oraz tworzenia zrzutów ekranu.Program stanowi świetną alternatywę dla innych tego typu programów takich jak Adobe Captivate czy Camtasia Studio.

ActivePresenter Professional pozwala nagrać cały ekran, wybrany przez użytkownika region ekranu lub okno wybranej aplikacji, gotowe projekty możemy zapisać do formatów takich jak WMV, AVI, MPEG4, WebM i wielu innych. Utworzone za pomocą tego programu, zrzuty ekranu możemy zapisać do formatów JPEG, PNG itp. (importować możemy obrazy w formatach JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PNM, PCX, XPM, CUR, ICO, ANI itp).

ActivePresenter Professional posiada bardzo bogate funkcje edycji utworzonych zrzutów ekranu czy nagranych materiałów wideo, możemy dodać tekst, tytuł, baloniki z informacjami, powiększyć wybrany region nagranego materiału wideo, dodać ścieżkę dźwiękową, wybrać jakość, zmienić ilość klatek na sekundę i wiele więcej.Dodatkowym plusem jest to że program posiada interfejs w języku Polskim.

sQ1Gr60.jpg

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić ActivePresenter Professional
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu 10.11.2017

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będą miały 24 godziny na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW.
Dane potrzebne do otrzymania licencji - imię ,email.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program przyda się nie tylko mnie ale również moim dzieciom którzy ostatnio robią dużo prezentacji do szkoły.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.

why do you want to win ActivePresenter Professional?
I currently use a combination of MSoffice & Open Office's presentation software, bundled with BBFlashback and Windows7 Snap software for making slideshows. I want to switch to ActivePresenter Professional for several reasons. I'm learning a new technology for which I'm putting efforts to make my own notes - consisting of vidoes, images, txt/doc/pdf notes. As of now all these different formats are not combined and putting them altogether is very painful and time consuming for me. Having ActivePresenter Professional I could cut short the time to record video snippets/edit them, capture screenshots from sites/application and export them all automatically as a slideshow. Once ready, I can add notes using Styling Objects, making it very easy for me to get the notes ready in a short span, with least effort. Also I can then export my notes to MP4 for reviewing as video or as an HTML5 Simulation to view on my Android

Lastly, looking forward to ActivePresenter 7 which per developer will come with New Features and Enhancements for Screencasting and Video Editing. Source below

Thanks,
Grr

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Why you want to win?

I'm using Libre Office for making presentations, and Screenpresso for capturing and editing images which I use in the presentations. Libre Office is good, but Screen Presso has some limitations, and I want to replace it. Looking at ActivePresenter Professional, it appears it can do both which could help cut down some time.

Thanks for the giveaway.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway. I want to win a license of Active Presenter because the program is the most powerful screen recording tools with a lot of features that will help me and make it easy to do my work. This is my first time to use this program, so, I preceded to give it a try. I downloaded and installed the program on my computer to test all its features. It is very good, easy to use with friendly user interface. I can take many screenshots and edit into amazing videos with custom background music. The process is very easy and can be completed with no skills. It is very useful to easily prepare an interactive e-learning and video tutorials.
In a few minutes, i can prepare very good presentations and slideshows. In addition, the program make it easy to record screen as a full motion video and embed in a slide
It includes all the features and tools in one application

Rycho

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program ActivePresenter pozwala na nagrywanie samouczków, prezentacji, quizów i akcji na pulpicie. Mozna importować do niego dokumenty, ale także prezentacje w powerpoint. Gotową prezentację można eksportować do wielu formatów także do standartu SCORM, co pozwala eksportować prezentacje na platformę naucznia online np. do Moodle. Ponieważ posiadam taką własną platforme nauczania online, to program bardzo by mi się przydał do tworzenia kursów.

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Спасибо за дешевую распродажу.
Я хочу выиграть ActivePresenter Professional для создания презентаций и интерактивных обучающих видеоуроков. С помощью её я хочу осуществлять захват изображения с экрана и сохранять эту информацию в различные форматы файлов (AVI, WMV, MPEG4), Flash видео (FLV), Microsoft Word (MS Word 2000 или выше), Microsoft PowerPoint (MS PowerPoint 2000 или выше), Adobe PDF, HTML слайд-шоу или AJAX основе интерактивной презентации, производить запись в режиме реального времени,создавать интерактивные оглавления,интерактивные файлы справки, проводить демонстрацию новых возможностей программ, записывать демонстрационные ролики приложений и компьютерных игр.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you andyxa for arranging this amazing giveaway & a nice review. Thanks to Atomi Systems for sponsoring the giveaway.

ActivPresenter is the best feature rich screencasting software in market, partly due to there is the free version which is widely popular. I first came to know about the software when I was making a school project & needed to make a video for the purpose. ActivPresenter has all the tools I needed to record my pc screen, edit the screencast video and create an informative presentation. Since then it has been a personal favourite.
The best feature is recording full motion along with speaker/microphone volume. This also include a nice video & audio editor with all options of cutting, editing, deleting, merging, splitting & joining operations. This helped me as I often needed to cut parts of captured video. Final video never lost any quality & was able to export to a lot of formats including mp4. Due to free version use I have some limitations & only use it for video making purpose.
Professional version is the ultimate, it has all the extra tools to create & present excellent educational presentations. This version also support export to all sorts of formats, like image, word, excel, power-point, pdf & everything. The quiz building tool is very nice & perfect for such created e-learning projects. I read this will now support webcam screencast also which will make ActivPresenter even more popular.

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
easy and best way to handle HTML5

as i can export to it with some feature like

using microsoft office component

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ActivePresenter professional lets a user to capture entire screen, selected user area of screen or selected application window, ready projects we can save to formats like WMV, AVI, MPEG4, WebM and many others.It also lets one to Edit audio and video instantly without quality loss. Supported operations inlcudes: cut, delete, crop, join, split, blur, change volume, insert freeze frame.

Viktor

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program pomógłby mi w tworzeniu prezentacji, które muszę czasem przedstawiać. Z programu z pewnością skorzystam nie tylko ja ale i rodzina, bo tworzenie filmów i prezentacji jest dziś częstym wymogiem w w różnych sytuacjach.

M

mohammadwasi7861

Thanks for this giveaway,
why do you want to win ActivePresenter Professional?
I am using old office 2010 and free recording software for to make my work good, if win this i will get more attractive presentation, for my work. It has many good feature just like i bought new Office. :)

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
ActivePresenter Professional is the easiest recording software to use and the editing function they offer is superb plus gets you to upload to the internet in a jiffy. This is the best alternative to just using Powerpoint 2007 and Kingsoft Presentation. That HTML5 presentation is much better for viewing and publishing! Need it for my presentation needs!

Ostatnia edycja:

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program przydałby mi sie do nagrywania, edycji oraz robienia prezentacji.
Dziękuję za konkurs

Emmers

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Hajnówka
Ponieważ tworzę wiele poradników wideo profesjonalny program przydałby mi się na pewno by je urozmaicić . Wykorzystuję w tym celu kilka innych programów ale jak mówią od przybytku głowa nie boli. Pozdrawiam

Do góry