Zamknięty.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
site_logo.gif

We at Programy za darmo are very pleased to announce our exciting AX64 Time Machine 14 licenses Giveaway!

AX64_logo_black_updated.png

Firstly I would like to once again thank my very good friend from AX64 for your continued kind support over many years and your undying generosity donating licenses ..

discloning_thumb1-e1399549064263.png

Full Disk Imaging
Time Machine backs up your entire system including all your documents, system files, photos and movies.

Large_AX64_Logo-e1399549622806.png

Snap-Shot Tool
Time Machine can be used as a snap-shot tool. Travel backwards and forwards between backup points in seconds to minutes.

industry_thumb1-e1399566784841.png

Ultra Fast Recovery
Time Machine only backs up and recovers the differences between PC states resulting in ultra fast backup & recovery speeds.

smartscheduling_thumb1-e1399569707735.png

Set and Forget
Time Machine automatically takes hourly backups that occur silently in the background with no performance impact.

recoverydisc_thumb1-e1399571804624.png

Rescue Media
Create a backup environment using our Rescue Media to view backups and restore your PC when Windows can’t boot.

Backup_Timemachine-e1399573250156.png

Backup to Anywhere
You can backup to virtually any type of storage, including internal, external and network drives.

READ more about this amazing software
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

AX64 Time Machine have also donated 50 x 50% off licenses... please PM me if you are keen to obtain one :yahoo
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Programy za darmo

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum
you MUST have submitted at least 3 posts to enter (not including giveaways or in freebies) (we will be checking)

3. Please comment (comments are welcome in both Polish or English)

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of 'AX64 Time Machine Software' ?’

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 5th March 2016

good luck to all who enter :piwko

A

Anonymous

Re: Konkursy! AX64 Time Machine 14 licenses giveaway

Dziękuję Organizatorom konkursu.Moim zdaniem świetny program do backapu/szczególnie snap-shot/.Używałem go kiedyś-niestety tamta wersja nie działała z W-8.1.Poadrawiam.

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo

Why AX64 Time Machine? This program is very user-friendly. For this time of backup and restore is short. Compared with the competition without unnecessary additives. According to me nawt child can handle it. The program just in time for my wife. Thank guardian. :dziękuję

rh8

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia

Z przyjemnością wezmę udział w tym konkursie. Wcześniej używałem Rollbacka rx na viście, ale na win 10 skończyło się na ponownej instalacji systemu ze względu na UEFI BIOS i GPT. Pozdrawiam.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Re: Konkurs ! do wygrania AX64 Time Machine 14 licenses give

I bought a license for AX64 Time Machine a year and a half ago, but a flood ruined my basement and my computer in my office in my basement. So, financially I can't buy the latest version to install on my new computer.

I just want to say that I used this program for a year before the flood, and it has proven to be very reliable and has saved my system more than once. I was having a lot of problems with my old computer and it took me a while to figure out that it was a questionable mother board. I had to restore my system three times with this program and everything went flawlessly. I have it doing a constant backup and was able to restore it to the latest backup.

My favorite features are its speed of recovery, backup is automated and you can keep multiple save points.

I really trust this to work windows system restore fails, which is often.

Thank you for this opportunity to get AX64 Time Machine again.

Andi

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia

W programie podoba mi się szybkość działania jak i jego prostota. Dla mnie konkurs na czasie. Po awarii dysku twardego szukam właśnie programu do tworzenia kopii zapasowej.
dziękuję za konkurs!

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Dziękuje za możliwość uczestniczenia w konkursie :) i oczywiście za jego zorganizowanie . Jestem bardzo zainteresowany
programem gdyż musiałem rozstać się z Acronis True Image 2015 :( . W programie AX Time Machine najbardziej podoba
mi się to że łączy w sobie klasyczny program do backupu z możliwością robienia migawek ( snap shotów ) . Pozdrawiam .

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....

W tym programie najbardziej przydatna jest funkcja tworzenia migawek pozwalająca szybko przywrócić system gdyby po jakiejś instalacji softu coś poszło nie tak.
Zgłaszam swój udział w konkursie.

sPeRaCz

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Na obecną chwilę korzystam z Rollback Rx Home, który nie zawsze che idealnie współpracować z Windows 10.

Dlaczego startuję do konkursu: przesłanek jest wiele;
- stabilność
- pełna kopia zapasowa systemu / partycji / dysku
- migawki (super sprawa, jak "coś" Nam "nabroi" w działającym systemie)
- bardzo szybkie przywracanie danych
- możliwość utworzenia bootowalnego nośnika przeznaczonego do odzyskiwania
- planowanie backupu (niestety Rollback RX ma niekiedy z tym problem, natomiast AX64 radzi sobie wyśmienicie)
- zapis kopii zapasowej na zewnętrzne źródła / nośniki

Bardzo ważnym elementem jest pełne wsparcie zarówno dla klasycznych dysków oraz ssd (gdzie liczba cykli odczytów / zapisów jest ograniczona)

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thank you for this giveaway! :dziękuję

I would like to win because it is interesting alternative to other backup software.
I like Set and Forget feature -Time Machine automatically takes backups silently in the background with no performance impact.

Dziękuję za konkurs! :dziękuję
Program ten jest ciekawą alternatywą dla innych programów do robienia kopii zapasowych
Podoba mi się funkcja Set and Forget czy ustaw i zapomnij, a program sam będzie automtycznie wykonywał swoją pracę w tle nie obciążając systemu.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thanks for the giveaway.

AX64 Time Machine helps you to quickly navigate back and forth to any restore point, undo system updates, browse through their important files and remove any program which we do not want to use anymore.

andhla

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Dla mnie najciekawszym rozwiązaniem AX64 Time Machine jest połączenie możliwości tworzenia Full Disk Imaging oraz Snap-Shot.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the giveaway.

My most favourite feature of the application are Snap-Shot Tool, Ultra fast recovery and hourly backups.

Andy

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thank you for contest.
I'm currently using the program Keriver 1-clikc Restore. But unfortunately the program Keriver 1-clikc Restore has no new updates. So I am looking for new solutions. I think that AX64 Time Machine is good solution. Why?

First - AX64 Time Machine has updates so it will work with the new operating systems.
Secondly - Snap-Shot Tool - the most important function
And these two features are the most important, but when I read about
- Backup Browser (Instantly view and restore individual files and folders from your backups using our powerful backup browser.) and
- Backup to Anywhere
I think that these functions are also important. Especially Backup Browser because it is very usefull when you make backup your data.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street

Thanks for this giveaway! :)

My most favourite feature of 'AX64 Time Machine Software is: Ultra Fast Recovery

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry