KONKURS - DVDFab Media Player PRO

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
logo.png

Dzięki uprzejmości Pani Lucy z DVDFab ,której dziękuję
mam dla Was w konkursie 5 licencji lifetime /Windows/ DVDFab Media Player PRO.

strona domowa
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

DVDFab Media Player to najlepszy odtwarzacz plików Blu-ray dostępny w cyberprzestrzeni. Jego imponująca wydajność odtwarzania prezentuje miłośnikom filmów na pierwszym miejscu na świecie oglądanie multimediów w domu. Odtwarzacz DVDFab Media Player odtwarza wszystkie dostępne formaty wideo, w tym pliki HEVC (H.265), UHD (Ultra High Definition) i 4K, a także pliki i foldery obrazów ISO / Blu-ray DVD / Blu-ray, a nawet niezabezpieczony dysk 4K UHD Blu -wybierz pliki i foldery ISO z obsługą menu nawigacyjnego.
main.png

Szczegółowy opis tego playerka wykonał @Andy , dziękuję
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/dvdfab-media-player-odtwarzacz-wideo-dla-wymagających.25862/

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić DVDFab MediaPlayer PRO
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu 24.07.2017

Dane potrzebne do otrzymania licencji /imię, email/

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będą miały 24 godziny na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW

Ostatnia edycja:

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.

Why you want to win a license?
DVDFab Media Player comes from a well known and reliable developer. It supports playing UHD and 4K Videos without compromising the quality. Also it supports playing all Non-Disc Content. Another very important reason is the ability to Flip or Rotate Videos, which although may not make sense to others but me, as I do note the backgrounds, etc while watching a movie and hence, can now rotate per my need to see anything that I like, without moving my head like a toad.

Considering the fact that you are offering a lifetime (Windows) license, it makes sense that all future updates + upgrades for all new movie or Disc formats will be available for free and that I need not keep re-testing new software to see what fits the bill in the future.

my share below:

Thanks,
Grr

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to win a license because it is a very good program for watching blu- ray, dvd movies, videos of various formats. And second of all it is a liftime license.:yahoo

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Спасибо за конкурс!
Я хочу выиграть DVDFab Media Player Pro потому, что это один из лучших видеопроигрывателей, который легко воспроизводит диски Blu-ray и DVD, файлы изображений ISO и другие видеоформаты, поддерживает воспроизведение UHD и 4K видео, имеет приятный, интуитивно понятный интерфейс, который имеет множество опций и параметров. Поддерживает практически все видеофайлы.

alpx

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
It supports popular video files, DVD, Blu-ray media, HEVC (H.265), UHD and 4K videos. It can play dvd / blu-ray media in folder or iso format. Features such as theme support, subtitle support, series video playback as well as sequence, video from video, video rotation 90 degrees. And the price is also attractive

These features are better than their opponents.
And that's why I prefer it.
wink.png

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
the best media player for 4k resolution and all format also easy to use with familiar interface

also low resources in use

lifetime license so use it for ever

also Flip or Rotate Videos
this feature not on other Software

lovesoft

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Best UHD 4K Blu-ray DVD Movie ISO All-round playback
UI is simple and generous

cwaniak z pekałesu

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję Organizatorowi i Pani Lucy z DVDFab za możliwość wzięcia udziału w Konkursie.
Program jest świetny, aktualnie kończy mi się jednoroczna licencja DVDFab Media Player i nie ukrywam, że z chęcią przygarnąłbym nową licencję, zwłaszcza że tutaj jest niezła gratka z lifetime.
Sam program wykorzystuję do oglądania filmów bluray oraz 4K. Zwłaszcza odczyt formatu 4K nie jest jeszcze zbyt popularny i mało playereów ma możliwość odczytu - a DVDFab Media Player TAK!

G

Galaxy2000

Thanks andyxa for the wonderful giveaway!

The true reason why I would like to win DVDFab Media Player PRO because

DVDFab Media player is one of the best media players for computers that play Blu-ray videos and movies without any problems. DVDFab Media player might be the only one in the world that plays Cinavia-protected Blu-ray videos on my computer smoothly without any lags or other problems. The software is light and so it will be very easy to launch the player on my computer screen. The launching and loading speed of the media player is very fast and thus provides superior user experience. It can play all video formats including 4K video, UHD, HEVC and DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files and folders. The Pro Version supports Blu-ray disc playback and menu navigation.

DVDFab Media player might be the best player in the world right now.

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chciałbym wygrać licencję na ten program bo po pierwsze jest to licencja lifetime :brawo. Po drugie jest to po prostu bardzo dobry odtwarzacz filmów blu-ray.
Dzięki za konkurs :hi

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. DVDFab Media player offers you everything you need to enjoy playing full HD movies, blurays and DVDs. It supports all video formats with high quality audio output. It also supports HEVC (H.265), UHD and 4K videos with amazing high audiovisual quality. The genuine navigation menu will be of great help for you. You can easily create your playlist. The program supports many languages and is cusomizable with many skins to suite your needs. Its impressive playback capacity presents video lovers the world's first-level media viewing experience at home.
The program is easy to use with friendly user interface and many features that make it the best Blu-ray media player software. All you need is to download it and give it a try. You will have 30 days free trial with full functions

golem14

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo chciałbym ten program, bo mam w laptopie napęd Bluray ale system to niestety Windows 8.1 więc, żeby obejrzeć coś na BD to trzeba się nagimnastykować. Dziękuje.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Impressive playback capacity presents cinematic feel or viewing experience at home.
Plays all DVD / Blu-ray discs / ISOs / folders, including unprotected discs or contents.
Plays back the most advanced & high quality video formats HEVC ( H.256 ) / UHD ( Ultra High Definition ) / 4K videos, & all kinds of video formats.
Features like native navigation menu, amazing high audiovisual quality, customizable playlist, unique flip or rotate videos, etc provide pleasant & rich viewing experience.
Frequent updates to support new movies, video formats, improve & enhance the software, etc & provide the best user experience.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for this great giveaway & delighted to take a part in competition.

I want to win a license as the prize licenses are lifetime so as a home user it suits me most. My current media player is not as versatile or feature rich as DVDFab. With new UltraHD/4K formats being commonplace I need a media player that is at ease with current media/movie quality.

DVDFab Media Player promises to be the media player that will deliver up to the minute (on demand, in fact) copy protection updates to ensure ANY Blu-ray movie will play. As I am a home user mostly I would use a media player that offers lifetime license. DVDFab suits me that way.

Features I like:
Offers two playback modes: full navigation mode or quick and simple mode.
  • Supports encrypted/DRM-protected/region-locked Blu-ray and DVD movies and TV shows, plus regular non-encrypted Blu-rays and DVDs
  • Works with HD and SD content & lets flip/rotate media, very unique feature.
  • Supports Blu-ray and DVD menu
  • Expert users can modify playback settings (codec, subtitles, etc.) Will try to use this even though I'm mostly a novice.
  • Excellent playback quality, something I duly need in my media player.
  • Clean, easy-to-use interface that has multiple different skins you can use in the program

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
DVDFab Media Player to jeden z najlepszych odtwarzaczy dostępnych na rynku. Cechuje go przede wszystkim szybkość działania oraz bardzo prosty interfejs. Program umożliwia bezpośrednio czytanie obrazów ISO oraz radzi sobie z większością formatów w tym HEVC, UHD i 4K.

Do góry