Dzięki życzliwości Pana Janos Mathe

z hdsentinel
za co bardzo dziękuje :klawik.
mam do rozdania 10 licencji Lifetime
Rewelacyjnego Programu
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro
d727b5d95ae4e6fagen.png

Zapraszam na oficjalną stronę programu
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Dlaczego Hard Disk Sentinel ??

Ponieważ Jest Najlepszy !!

1ab04924c144ef60gen.png

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) jest jednym z najlepszych i najbardziej zaawansowanych programów służących do analizowania i monitorowania stanu dysków (HDD, SSD, SSHD) podłączonych do komputera.Program dostępny jest dla systemów Windows, Linux i DOS.

490a39f40ef015f4gen.png

Program pozwala w prosty dla użytkownika sposób testować, diagnozować a nawet jeśli to możliwe rozwiązywać (naprawiać) problemy które występują podczas pracy dysków twardych. Hard Disk Sentinel potrafi wykryć błędy na dyskach twardych jak i również informować użytkownika o ewentualnych spadkach wydajności. Program również wyświetla w prosty i zrozumiały sposób bardzo szczegółowe informacje o dyskach twardych, różnego rodzaju porady dzięki którym nasz dysk będzie pracował lepiej i stabilniej, dodatkowo wszystko jest przedstawione w szczegółowych i przyjaznych raportach.

8d4fa5ec07708f14gen.png

Program obsługuje praktycznie wszystkie najpopularniejsze rodzaje dysków twardych (zarówno zewnętrzne dyski twarde jak i wewnętrzne dyski twarde). Oczywiście program obsługuje dyski USB, e-SATA i połączone w RAID. Program działa w oparciu o technologię (parametry) SMART, sprawdza między innymi temperaturę dysku, transmisję danych jak i wiele innych parametrów a następnie przedstawia ogólną kondycję dysku. W programie Hard Disk Sentinel znajdziemy również wiele przydatnych narzędzie do diagnostyki dysków dzięki którym będziemy mogli sprawdzić dysk np: w oparciu o operacje zapisu i/lub odczytu danych.

904f3d6d68990814gen.png

Dzięki Hard Disk Sentinel możemy chronić dane które zapisane (magazynowane) są na dysku, program dba aby w przypadku awarii dysku użytkownik został wcześniej poinformowany o ewentualnych problemach.Wersja Pro została dodatkowo wyposażona w bardzo ciekawe funkcje, w tym między innymi tworzenie kopii zapasowych danych (lokalnie, przez LAN, FTP) zgromadzonych na dysku, kopie te mogą być robione automatycznie co jakiś czas, czyli użytkownik raz ustawia kiedy mają być robione kopie a program sam zadba o to aby były robione.

Program oferuje również opcję wyłączenia komputera gdy nasz dysk twardy został uszkodzony, przegrzany lub jego kondycja uległa znacznemu pogorszeniu. Ta opcja może być używana w połączeniu z alertami (powiadomieniami) aby zapobiec dalszej utracie danych.

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional oferuje również rozległe możliwości zdalnego monitorowania. Stan dysku twardego można sprawdzać zdalnie za pomocą przeglądarki internetowej, nawet przez telefon komórkowy lub PDA.

Jeśli szukasz pewnego programu, który zadba o to aby Twój dysk był zawsze w dobrej kondycji, wybierz Hard Disk Sentinel.Program jest bardzo prosty w obsłudze, jak już pisałem wcześniej w wersji Pro tworzy kopie zapasowe danych i dużo dużo wcześniej poinformuje użytkownika gdy z dyskiem zacznie dziać się coś złego.

19a560f6a20eba32gen.png

Hard Disk Sentinel

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is one of the best and most advanced software for analyzing and monitoring status of hard disks (SSDs, HDDs, SSDs) connected to a computer. The program is available for Windows, Linux and DOS.

Hard Disk Sentinel provides a simple way for you to test, diagnose and even solve (repair) problems that occur during hard disk operation. Hard Disk Sentinel can detect errors on hard disks as well as inform user about possible performance drops. The program also displays in a simple and easy-to-understand way detailed information about hard drives, various tips to make our drive work better and more stable, and everything is presented in detailed and friendly reports.

Hard Disk Sentinel supports practically all the most popular types of hard drives (both external hard drives and internal hard drives). Of course, Hard Disk Sentinel supports USB drives, e-SATA and RAID. The program is based on SMART technology (parameters), it checks the temperature of the disk, data transmission and many other parameters, and then shows the general condition of the disk. Hard Disk Sentinel also includes a number of useful disk diagnostic tools that we will be able to verify for example on the basis of write operations and / or read data.

With Hard Disk Sentinel we can protect data that is stored (stored) on the disk, Hard Disk Sentinel makes sure that in the event of a disk crash user has been informed about possible problems. The Pro version has additional features, such as data backup ( Locally, via LAN, FTP) stored on disk, these copies can be done automatically from time to time (task scheduler).User only must set when to make copies and the program will take care of itself.

Hard Disk Sentinel also offers another great feature, option to shut down computer when our hard drive has been damaged, overheated or has deteriorated significantly. This option can be used in conjunction with alerts (notifications) to prevent further loss of data.

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional also offers extensive remote monitoring capabilities. You can check the status of your hard drive remotely using a web browser, even on your mobile phone or PDA.

If you are looking for a program that will make sure your hard drive is always in good shape, choose Hard Disk Sentinel. The program is very easy to use, as I've written before, Pro is backing up your data and will inform you a lot sooner when something bad will happen with Your hard drives.

572597ac127081f6gen.png

Więcej info

Pobieranie

Kup Teraz

beff93a5bf622b5egen.png

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz w kilku zdaniach dlaczego chcesz wygrać Hard Disk Sentinel Professional
2. Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim
3.W komentarzu zamieść linki do polubionych stron firmy i link do komentarza na tych stronach - FB -Twitter . Można polubić np jedna stronę a można dwie - wybór należy do was.

4.W konkursie mogą brać udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
5.Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 02.08.2017
6.W konkursie nie mogą uczestniczyć osoby z Punktami Ostrzeżeń!!

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będę miały 24 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej przez PW

Contest rules
1. Write in a few sentences why you want to win Hard Disk Sentinel Professional?
2. Comment in Polish or English
3.In the comment, include links to the company's favorite pages and link to comments on these pages - FB -Twitter. You can like eg one page and you can two - the choice belongs to you.

4. All participants registered before the announcement of the competition can participate in the competition
5.The contest will be closed on 02.08.2017
6.The contest is open for users who dont have Warning Points !!

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będę miały 24 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej przez PW

Winners will be drawn via Random.org site.

After the results of the draw are available, the winners are asked to send a private message to me confirming their win.

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the contest.
I want to win Hard Disk Sentinel Professional because this program is one of the best software for monitoring hard disks with support of HDD/SSD drives and gives a full information on the technical condition of the HDD/SSD in real time.
The program has a new method of testing the disk,designed to restore a weak / pending sectors: causes hard disk to stabilize the problem and forcibly reallocate bad sectors.
There is an automatic save on change / deterioration of the disk.
The program determines how much time is worked disk.
Has a portable version.

TaliZorah

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chcę wygrać Hard Disk Sentinel Professional ponieważ jest jedną z najbardziej zaawansowanych i rozbudowanych aplikacji służących do diagnozowania i wyświetlania bardzo szczegółowych informacji dotyczących dysków twardych oraz dysków SSD. Umożliwia przeprowadzenia krótkiego i rozszerzonego test S.M.A.R.T ,ustawienie trybu pracy dysku , powiadamianie użytkownika poprzez wysyłania wiadomości e-mail , dotyczących szczegółowych ustawień dotyczących alertów

H

hamilton

I need Hard Disk Sentinel because Profession:
With Hard Disk Sentinel, I'll always have a complete overview of your hard disk drive's health, so iHard Disk Sentinel is your key to Identifying, testing, diagnosing, and repairing hard drive problems, even with Solid State Drives.
With Hard Disk Sentinel, and can instantly see reports detailing the total health of my drive, Including temperature, self-monitoring data transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation In These factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure! They can spot potential problems before they result in an irrecoverable data catastrophe.Hard Disk Sentinel also works on hard disks That are being used in external USB or e-SATA enclosures and RAID controllers.

A

AstroSkipper

Hi, thank you for this contest. I have a lot of old hard disks in my computer. To find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures would be a perfect solution. Therefor I want to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional. Thanks and best regards :hura

My Tweet:

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks angellomichel387 for the giveaway.

why you want to win Hard Disk Sentinel Professional
My laptop is now 6.7 years old and so is the hard disk that came along. I do not take regular or even frequent backups, so all my data is always at constant risk. Every hard disk (Serial ATA) has a certain read/write cycle, post which either it could stop functioning or function but with risks. My laptop hard disk is from WD and there is no supporting software provided by WD for the model to monitor hard disk health, etc. In no case I want to lose my valuable and sensitive data in event of any HDD failure, I want to win this lifetime license for not only maximizing HDDs performance but also to use Hard Disk Sentinel's feature to predict HDD failure well in advance, thereby preventing any data loss for once and all.

my share below:

Thanks,
Grr

malolitraz

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chciałbym wygrać licencję na HD Sentinel Pro bo to super program pozwalający na stałe diagnozowanie dysków co może uchronić od utraty cennych danych :)

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
a great app for monitor hard disk
support
IDE, Serial ATA, NVMe, SCSI, SAS and most USB hard disk drives, SSD and hybrid drives (SSHD)

also backup data

cwaniak z pekałesu

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję Angellomichel387 za Konkurs.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro jest zaawansowanym programem do monitorowania i diagnozowania pracy dysków twardych, a w wersji Pro co dla mnie szczególnie ważne również dysków SSD. Soft na bieżąco diagnozuje pracę dysków i wykrywa nieprawidłowości informując o tym użytkownika.
Z niecierpliwością będę oczekiwał na rozstrzygnięcie.

Leszek55

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program Hard Disk Sentinel Pro wyśmienity detektor-doktor dla dysków,wyłapie i pokaże-ostrzeże że z dyskiem coś nie "halo" i w porę możemy zapobiec utracie danych i innych niemiłych sensacji z dostępem do nośników HDD_SSD. Taki SMART ale rozbudowany i przyjemny w obsłudze-polecam i zarazem zawalczę z Wami o to cudo-dziękujemy za konkurs-Pzdr.

RadoCMG

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Morąg
Dzięki za konkurs i nagrody :england

Świetny program z którym współpracuje od dawna, ale niestety nie posiadam wersji Pro. Program bardzo prosty w obsłudze i poradzi sobie z nim chyba każdy. W czytelny sposób informuje nas o stanie dysku/dysków w komputerze - mnie już raz pomógł przenieść dane za w czasu. Polecam :)

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki serdeczne za konkurs! :)

Chciałbym wygrać licencję ponieważ program ten wspiera także dyski SSD ( a takowy posiadam w swoim laptopie ). Jeden z najlepszych ( o ile nie najlepszy ) programów do monitorowania, diagnozowania pracy dysków oraz wykrywania i naprawiania ( w miarę możliwości ) problemów występujących podczas pracy dysków.

Czekam za wynikami konkursu! :)

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the competition. Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is a very good and professional maintenance app. It will automatically monitor hard disk status, health and performance, including temperature and SMART values for each of your hard drives. Using these data it is possible to predict possible disk failures and alert me of these conditions before they can become a serious problem. You will have everything you need to handle a problem with your hard drive. It is easy to use, available in many languages and many platforms

My contribution:

Links to the company's favorite pages:

Share of the Giveaway:

Comment on the developer Twitter account:

Ostatnia edycja:

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway of this awesome product.
Hard Disk Sentinel is great product to manage your hard disk activity. Now a days our data is more valuable than us so we should take step to protect the data from being lost which is common problem with old hard drives. So I personally would like to win this because it S.M.A .R.T feature which is responsible to check your hard disk health and can tell its actual failure time also it will keep you alert from time to time to take a backup of the data. It is a great product for old computers because old hard drives means 5-6 yrs old can failure at any time so it will be a very valuable software for me because my laptop is almost 5 yrs old.

Thank You once again.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks to angellomichel387 for this wonderful giveaway!!!

I really want to win a license. While there are several software out there that present detailed statistics related to the storage devices present in desktops, laptops or even servers, none of them possess a fastidious nature like Hard Disk Sentinel. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer and in external enclosures.
The primary features I like happens to be the S.M.A.R.T feature. S.M.A.R.T stands for Self Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, and in a nutshell, it displays information related to how healthy a hard drive is, prompting you to either keep using it, or replace it.
This software is supported in Windows, Linux, and DOS. The paid versions are for Windows only, leaving the Linux and DOS versions free to use.
In addition to the S.M.A.R.T feature, Hard Disk Sentinel also presents a simple viewing mode so that it becomes extremely easy to monitor the temperature of the hard drive. Hard Disk Sentinel also displays the upper and lower temperature limits of the hard drive in order to keep reminding you the temperature threshold of the device.
Hard Disk Sentinel also provides with the user with a number of tests in order for you to check the condition of the storage device.

So this program has everything I need to handle my hard drives without hassle.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry