Dzięki życzliwości Watchdog Development
Sales Department
za co bardzo dziękuje :klawik
mam do rozdania 10x rocznych licencji
Znakomitego Programu
Watchdog Online Security Pro
beb4a814881e420agen.png

Zapraszam na oficjalną stronę programu
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Dlaczego Watchdog Online Security Pro ??
Ponieważ Jest Rewelacyjny !!

Watchdog Online Security Pro to jeden z najlepszych programów do ochrony komputera przed złośliwym oprogramowaniem, potrafi wykryć i zneutralizować keyloggery, screenloggery, wirusy, trojany, ransomware i malware innego typu.Program jest cały czas rozwijany dzięki czemu mamy pewność że ochrona którą nam daje będzie zawsze stanowić idealne zabezpieczenie naszego komputera.Program można również zainstalować obok antywirusa dzięki czemu będziemy mieli pewność o świetnej ochronie naszego komputera.

Watchdog Online Security Pro potrafi wyłapać i zneutralizować złośliwe oprogramowanie którego Twój antywirus nie wykryje, chroni również przed kradzieżą tożsamości czyli wyłudzaniem naszych danych takich jak loginy, hasła itd.Program korzysta z efektywnego wielosilnikowego modułu do zwalczania zagrożeń czyhających na użytkownika, działa szybko, stabilnie i co ważne, zużywa znikome ilości zasobów komputera ( pamięć RAM i CPU).

31b1a83ed3cb5b20gen.png

15c7cdf662eb799bgen.png

Watchdog Online Security Pro
Watchdog Online Security Pro works alongside your existing antivirus software by adding an essential layer of security to protect your computer and identity from emerging threats such as identity theft and online banking fraud.
7ac12300bd357156gen.png

Identity and Financial Protection Features
Keystroke Logging Protection
Keystroke monitoring malware is the most common method of criminals to steal your log in credentials. It is also very efficient if someone wishes to spy on you. Online Security Pro will prompt you when someone is trying to obtain access to your keyboard, regardless as to whether it is a known or new piece of spyware, banker Trojan, financial malware or custom designed spy tool.
fed121ad2d87e549gen.png

System Intrusion Protection
Online Security Pro’s System Defense module secures the very heart of your PC in a future-proof way: it detects malicious attempts based purely upon their behavior, regardless of whether or not the malware attacking you has been identified, isolated, analyzed and your antivirus product updated.
c20fe61db7a3b28egen.png

Effective multi-engine malware scanner
It’s simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they’ll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We’ve come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses — all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click easy to use. Watchdog Online Security Pro uses the same technology as
which is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware and adware.
49f4c9b6b7358fccgen.png

Ransomware Protection
Online Security Pro uses the same technology as
to protect your data from ransomware malware that is able to infect your files by encrypting and blocking them from any access until you pay money for restore access to the files. Online Security Pro blocks these kind of scenarios and offers the best ransomware protection in the market as according to MRG Effitas
2fea99b33737b21fgen.png

Pandora Sandbox
Each unknown file will be analyzed carefully in the cloud before they execute on your PC. Whenever an execution attempt takes place, the executable file gets scanned with Pandora Technology and if it is found to be safe, it will be allowed. By using this technology on your PC, any zeroday malware that wants to attack has no power!
72ffdd5b39726715gen.png

How It Works
Step 1.
First you simply start a scan.Step 2. Online Security Pro analyzes your files and when our software finds a suspicious file, it passes the fingerprint to our Cloud Scanning Platform where many different anti-virus engines perform checks. Milliseconds later, our Cloud Scanning Platform marks the file as safe or malicious, or else asks Online Security to upload it for further examination.Step 3. Online Security Pro rapidly sets about removing any confirmed malicious software.
db29cd6a89c6c135gen.png

Why cloud-based multi-engine scanning?
In the modern world, multi-layer security is essential to protect your valuable personal information from cyber-criminals. In 2014, more than 317 million new malware threats were released. No single engine can detect all threats, so having only one anti-virus engine is no longer sufficient. Only by using multi-engine scanning technology can you ensure that no threat goes undetected. That’s why Online Security Pro uses many different scanning engines to keep you protected.
fc0dd0a9cc3c56d6gen.png

279d5b9339554e96gen.png

Benefits
Multi-engine scanning.
Removes unwanted apps, toolbars and add-ons.
Very fast scanning.
Very easy to use.
Doesn’t slow down your PC.
74c35d0142e33d4agen.png

Więcej info

Pobieranie

Kup Teraz

24e004b7c7a0b594gen.png

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz w kilku zdaniach dlaczego chcesz wygrać Watchdog Online Security Pro
2. Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział wszyscy użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 15.08.2017
5.W konkursie nie mogą uczestniczyć osoby z Punktami Ostrzeżeń!!

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będę miały 24 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej przez PW

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for this giveaway :) Uses Zemana technology as defense/offense. Any security software with the same technology is a catch. The Pandora sandbox alongside its multi-engine cloud scanning is proof of it.

Ostatnia edycja:

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

podobny jak Zeman Anti-Malware ma nawet tą samą technologie więc chętnie wezme udział w konkursie na ten program .
ciekawy jest to soft jak misie skonczy licencja na zemana to chetnie skorzystam z niego.
dzięki za konkurs i mozliwosc wygrania go.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Watchdog Online Security Pro - Proven protection against keyloggers.
This is a "must have" software to add to your basic anti-malware.

Why do I want to win Watchdog Online Security Pro?
1. Keystroke Logging Protection! - The last thing I need is some hacker getting my personal information, like banking or credit card info.
2. System Intrusion & ransomware protection. - None of us can get enough added protection anymore online.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I want to win Watchdog Online Security Pro because it offers an essential layer of security for my computer and identity from emerging threats, identity theft and online banking fraud. It works alongside your existing antivirus software with no conflicts. It also protects my data from ransomware malware that can encrypt and block my important files.

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
i need app security for Keystroke Logging Protection
why because this feature not include in traditional antivirus also it is a little software care about Keystroke
additional to this ransomware protection which also little security software care about it

it has advantage feature which not on other malware application protection like zemana or malwarebytes

Gerallt

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for awesome giveaway
:guma
I like Watchdog online security because, like the manufacturers name implies, they are like watchdogs, guarding against online attacks. These include the ransomware attacks that are so frequent nowadays. I see Watchdog has been rated best for Ransomware protection.

I also like the idea that I can use Watchdog alongside my existing anti-virus, as a partner.
With the hundreds of millions of threats released annually, it makes sense that no one single engine can detect them all, so I like the fact that Watchdog uses mulit-layer and multi-scanner technologies.

LGG

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Ważność klucza w zemana antimalware sie skończyła. Widzę że program Watchdog Online Security Pro jest identyczny jak zemana. A potrzebuje programu do ochrony.
Zgłaszam udział w konkursie.
Dziękuje i pozdrawiam

Cebion57

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Watchdog Online Security Pro to nowy i wydaje się dobry program.
Chętnie bym to sprawdził. Możliwe, że zatrzymam go na stałe.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks to angellomichel387 for organising a rare contest giveaway with Watchdog Development Sales Department.

I like this software has antimalware & anti-keylogger included with added ransomware protection. The effective multi engine malware scanner is a great thing to have since its not possible to install many AV softwares together. Watchdog has many AV engines built into its cloud & used Pandora sandbox technology. This effectively gives my pc protection of many antivirus programs. So I want to win a license as I can't afford all security products alone & watchdog will add extra security layer over my free antivirus.

stefek

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam chętnie bym przygarnął licencję na ten pakiet zabezpieczający ,licencja na Zemanę już dawno wygasła,
a byłem z niej bardzo zadowolony.Mam nadzieję ,że wreszcie uśmiechnie się do mnie szczęście w trakcie losowania.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry