Konkurs [Giveaway] WPS Office 2019 - Complete Office Suite (1 x lifetime & 4 x 1-year) / Wygraj licencje do WPS Office 2019

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

.com

blog:

WPS Office Software is a leading office productivity suite for PC and mobile devices. With more than 1.2 billion installs, WPS Office is a high performing, yet considerably more affordable solution that is recognized as a preferred alternative to Microsoft Office and is fully compatible and comparable to Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.

WPS Office suite is available for Windows and Linux-based PCs as well as Android and iOS

WPS Office 2019, composed of Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation, brings users the ability to create, edit and share office documents that are highly compatible with MSO files. With its user-friendly interface and excellent performance, WPS Office delivers effective and productive office experience in a convenient and economic subscription mode.

Compatibility with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice

By adopting brilliant features such as interfaces switch, File Roaming, built-in spell check, Picture to text (OCR), PDF tools, tabbed interface and paragraph layout tool, WPS Office not only enables you to fulfill data analyzing needs, but also turns your innovative ideas into illustrative documents or presentations.

High Compatibility with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Txt), Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slide, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice.
Extensive Templates to choose from, almost all categories meet your needs: resume, memo, finance, business, education and many kinds of charts.
WPS Cloud to store any and every file allowing for secure, encrypted backup. Access files anytime, anywhere from your desktop and mobile devices.

Special Features File Roaming, Files Repair, Picture to Text, PDF Tools and Backup Center.
Extensive online knowledge base and video tutorials.
Small Installer fast to start and light on system.

Connect with WPS

I would like to thank dear Lillian, and
team for this exclusive giveaway
Giveaway Open To All
5 x licenses

Write in this thread "Why do you want to win a license of WPS Office 2019?"

/
&
on social media (Optional)
/
PZD & Share the giveaway/contest (Optional)
PM me within THREE days of the result to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 29 July

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Konkurs, do wygrania znany i ceniony WPS Office 2019 - Kompletny pakiet Office. Wygrać można 1 x licencja dożywotnia oraz & 4 x licencje roczne.

WPS Office 2019 to znany i lubiany pakiet Office (pakiet biurowy) który stanowi świetną alternatywę dla Microsoft Office, jest z kompatybilny z dokumentami Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe PDF jak i OpenOffice, pozwala tworzyć prezentacje multimedialne, posiada edytor tekstu, arkusz kalkulacyjny i wiele więcej.W płatnej wersji którą można wygrać nie wyświetla reklam, pozwala konwertować PDF do Word, edytować, łączyć, dzielić, tworzyć pliki PDF, konwertować zeskanowane PDF'y do Word'a i wiele więcej.

WPS Office obsługuje język polski oraz wyświetla błędy gramatyczne.

Konkurs jest otwarty dla wszystkich:)

Zasady konkursu:
Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać licencję do WPS Office 2019?.

2.Opcjonalnie, czyli jak chcesz :)
/
&
WPS .
3.Opcjonalnie, czyli jak chcesz :)
i
oraz podziel się informacją o konkursie.

Konkurs trwa do 29 Lipca 2019, użytkownicy którzy wygrają licencje będą mieli 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej. :)

Powodzenia :ok

Ostatnia edycja:

Viktor

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
WPS Office 2019 to bardzo dobry pakiet biurowy. Jeśli wygram licencję na pewno będę korzystał z tego pakietu. Ma edytor, któóry dobrze zastępuje Worda i arkusze, które dość dobrze radzą sobie z zastępowaniem Excela.

withit

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Korzystałem już z wersji czasowej WPS Office i pakiet ten przypadł mi do gustu. bo w dużej części podstawowych zadań może zastąpić moloch jakim jest MS OFFICE.
bardzo fajnie byłoby wygrać licencję na najnowszą wersję.

william1955

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Używam bardzo starej wersji MS Office a chciałbym coś nowszego z obsługą docx i odt.
Dodatkowo, WPS Office daje możliwośc wyboru interfejsu.
No i jest mniejszy objętościowo niż MS Office.

jawdar

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mam WPS OFFICE, ale darmową wersję.Program jest naprawdę dobry.Chciałbym wygrać lickę - MOŻE SIĘ UDA !

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
WPS Office to bardzo dobry zamiennik przerośniętego MS Office. Mam wersję darmową, ale chętnie skorzystałbym z Premium ;)
Dopisuję się więc do uczestników konkursu.

Thanks @khanyash for this competition :piwek

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
WPS office sports a modrn interface and all the features/functions one needs in office suite. I also like OCR capability in it.
Thanks!!!!

wacek_1984

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jeden z niewielu programów w którym nie rozwala się formatowanie dokumentów, nie używam tego dużo, ale czasami powoduje to duże problemy, dlatego chętnie przytulę ;)

Dzięki

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway khanyash. I don't have MS Office. So I have been using the free version of WPS Office since it was called Kingsoft Office. Would like to win the premium version.

pisondi

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway! I need a real office suite on my PC as i am currently using universal viewer and WPS Office might be the solution i search for all my office needs. After reading some of the reviews of this software at this website:
i understand that the quality of the features and the reliability of the software are beyond any shadow of a doubt. It has pratically all the features included in MicrosoftOffice but at a cheaper price.

I would like to win a license.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks khanyash for the giveaway.

I want to win a license of WPS Office 2019 as am using old version of MS office as of now. I cannot afford to buy or upgrade. The WPS Home & Student version looks a best fit for my needs, although I could have asked for OCR also. I hope I can win a lifetime license.

Counting to win here as I lost in your giveaway at MDL.

Liked + Followed WPS on social media
Liked + Followed PZD

Thanks,
Grr

Do góry