KONKURS ! GOM Player Plus lifetime

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
DHvnL11.jpg

Do wygrania jest 10 licencji GOM Player Plus lifetime, za licencje na konkurs dziękuję Panu Alex Kang Menager GomLAB.

strona programu
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

GOM Player
GOM Player is the World’s best free desktop video player. Originally famous for its’ high video and audio quality, and support of multiple video formats: flv, mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm etc. However, there is a lot more to GOM Player, than codec support.
If you are interested in VR and 360 degree videos, GOM Player is for you! GOM Player supports a variety of VR and 360° video formats, and provides each user with friendly and simple UI/UX experiences. It can read your local 360° video files and play/stream 360° YouTube videos. For more advanced users, GomPlayer allows custom configuration, enhancing the video view experience. There are thousands of amazing 360° VR videos out there you can watch.
If you are looking for subtitles, GOM Player just made that amazingly simple. GOM Player users are able to access the largest subtitle database in the World. And all you have to do it just play the video. Once you play your video, GOM Player will automatically search its database and show you the matching subtitle results. After you choose the subtitle you want to run, just click apply and the subtitle will be automatically downloaded and applied. That’s it: Play the video, select the subtitle, press “apply,” and Enjoy! No more digging around the web and wondering if you have the right subtitle.
Another special feature of GOM Player is GOM Remote! GOM users are able to link their smartphones with their GOM Player. That means no more getting off the couch! You can do everything with your smartphone: Play/stop the videos, select videos, raise and lower the volume, dim your screen, and much more. GOM Remote and GOM Player work hand in hand to make your viewing experience comfortable ?
GOM Player is not your ordinary video player. It stands above the rest to provide its users a unique enjoyable viewing environment. Our development team at GOM Player regularly provides updates with the latest technology to enhance user experience. Try GOM Player today and see why tens of millions of people around the world regularly use GOM Player!

Next Generation Performance
GOM Player Plus is built for 64bit computers resulting in the highest video resolution and video player performance.
No Advertisements
GOM Player Plus is ad-free to enhance user experience and faster speed.
Comprehensive File Support
GOM Player Plus can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
Strong Subtitle Functionality
You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
Play 360 degrees VR video
Fully supports 360 degrees video, view the 360 degree world by just using the keyboard or mouse - Multi-angle side viewer: front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition - Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos
Advanced Features
With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player Plus allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
Codec Finder
In the rare case that an uncommon video types isn't supported by GOM Player Plus. GOM Player Plus's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
Connect with GOM Remote
You can control GOM Player Plus with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening

Video Formats
flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
Media Player Formats
mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
Subtitle Formats
.smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (& IDX)
Playlist Formats
.asx, .pls
Built-in Codecs
Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, H264, DVSD, THEO, VP8, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, VP6, FPS1, IV50, IV40, SVQ3, H265, TSCC, TSCC2, Cinepak, SVQ1, G2M4, LAGARITH, TRUEMOTION2, DVCP, DVPP, QTRLE, RPZA, PRORES, MSZH, Nellymoser

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
Over 2G free RAM
Over 200MB free HDD space

screeny
BfAAGj3.png

bbJT3qt.png
3fticHY.png

K8KIZ1x.png

fxzuLLn.png

g2bLJch.png
g2bLJch.png

g2bLJch.png

aK2C82y.png

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić GOM Player Plus
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym

The participants need to:
a. Like and follow GOM Software Facebook page
b. Share GOM Facebook page on their page

4.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
5.Zakończenie konkursu 28.09.2017

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będą miały 24 godziny na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW

Potrzebny adres email do otrzymania licencji.

Ostatnia edycja:

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
share gom company page on facebook
Already followed and liked on facebook
Gom player includes in it many useful features
Codec Finder
In the rare case that an uncommon video types isn't supported by GOM Player Plus. GOM Player Plus's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
Connect with GOM Remote
You can control GOM Player Plus with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening
Next Generation Performance
GOM Player Plus is built for 64bit computers resulting in the highest video resolution and video player performance.
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!

senior38

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Świętokrzyskie
Na wstępie dziękuję za konkurs.Nie znam tego programu,ale wiem ze słyszenia,że nie jest zły.Do odtwarzania filmów używam w tej chwili PotPlayera jestem zadowolony z tego programu,ale dlaczego nie wypróbować GOM Playera a nuż okaże się lepszy.Proszę mnie uwzględnić w losowaniu.

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na wstępie dziękuję za konkurs.Nie znam tego programu,ale wiem ze słyszenia,że nie jest zły.Do odtwarzania filmów używam w tej chwili PotPlayera jestem zadowolony z tego programu,ale dlaczego nie wypróbować GOM Playera a nuż okaże się lepszy.Proszę mnie uwzględnić w losowaniu.

Czytać,czytać zasady.

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Спасибо за конкурс.
Я хочу выиграть GOM Player plus потому, что он может воспроизводить все самые популярные видеоформаты по умолчанию: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV и другие, позволяет быстро сделать несколько снимков экрана, воспроизведить видео VR 360 градусов, а так же имеются звуковые эффекты, эквалайзер, Normalizer, Voice Filter, Reverb и 3D стерео эффекты.
Подписку и "Like" на странице GOM Software в Facebook сделал и поделился.
dcd11e31d296.png

Ostatnia edycja:

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. It is a powerful media player with wide support to all known media formats and help to find codecs.
It has many good features like audio and visual effects, good playback features and image capture.

Developer on Facebook: like and follow done

Share GOM facebook page on FB account:

CVk80sB.png

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
this app have great feature i need like

Play 360 degrees VR video
so i can view many video shotted by this tech

also Strong Subtitle Functionality

share and download a large number of subtitles also linking with OpenSubtitles.org also freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of subtitles.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.

My share below

Why you want to win?
I can use Gom player to make a podcast from video file by using Advanced Audio Capture. Also Hardware Decoding is very useful without causing much stress on the CPU. Using Auto Codec Finder I can have the latest and reliable codecs for all kinds of files readily available to use/play.

Must “Like” GOM & Company Facebook page URL
Completed

Must “Share” GOM & Company Facebook page on their Facebook page URL
Completed

Thanks,
Grr

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway of this awesome media player. It is a very good media player it have a vast amount of features stacked into it but I personally love its user friendly UI also the only player to support 360 video playback not only that it have the capability to use dedicated graphics resource which results in a improvement in playback and thus resulting a overall very good viewing experience.

Company Facebook like and follow done.
Company Facebook page shared:-

Ostatnia edycja:

ToGor

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Mazowieckie, Polska, Europa, Świat.
Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić GOM Player Plus
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
The participants need to:
a. Like and follow GOM Software Facebook page
b. Share GOM Facebook page on their page
4.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
5.Zakończenie konkursu 28.09.2017

Powitać - dzięki za konkurs ...
1. GOM Player znalazł by /zdecydowanie/ miejsce na moich urządzeniach - wygląda przyzwoicie, ma dobrą "prasę i chyba aż tylu użytkowników by nie kłamało co do przydatności ... A tu jeszcze wersja Plus i lifetime. Grzech nie spróbować ... Pewnie bym chciał wygrać, choć normalnie używam Splash Player-a od Mirillis /ten nie działa "zawsze" - w kilku formatach ma problem z odtworzeniem/ ...
2. Spełnione ...
3. Nie do zaakceptowania - moje konto na FB jest tylko i wyłącznie dla rodziny i znajomych - przyjmijmy, że na potrzeby konkursów nie mam go wcale ... ;)
Dlatego link do Twitter-a /w zastępstwie - zaliczysz?/ Zamiast polub - dodałem też do obserwowanych ...

4.Spełnione ...
5. Mam nadzieję, że zostanę zaliczony do konkursu ...

3e6-16hn

Thank you for this giveaway ! I would like to win GOM Player because I needed a media player that can play any video and audio formats . It can also download subtitles and finds codec automatically.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
F

fullm

Thank you for the excellent media player. I like GOM Player because it provides Burst Capture and 360 degrees videos.
I heve liked GOM & Company Facebook page
Here is my share:

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jutro zakończenie, tylko 8 chętnych :scratch,
progs taki słaby czy ten fejs WAS przeraża ??

@ToGor
3. Nie do zaakceptowania - moje konto na FB jest tylko i wyłącznie dla rodziny i znajomych - przyjmijmy, że na potrzeby konkursów nie mam go wcale ... ;)
Dlatego link do Twitter-a /w zastępstwie - zaliczysz?/ Zamiast polub - dodałem też do obserwowanych ...

niestety tylko Facebook !!

daniel

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo ciekawy i skuteczny program. Kiedyś często używałem i nie miałem zastrzeżeń. Z chęcią wypróbuję wersję Plus, dzięki za konkurs

Do góry