Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
AppGuard Pro ver4.4.6.1 Christmas 2017 Giveaway

HIefEkY.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank
Blue Ridge Networks
for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

pTaRJ2V.gif

Overview

AppGuard Pro uses an approach that is dissimilar to traditional antivirus methods protecting systems and networks against attacks from malware, viruses, zero-day attacks, phishing, and ransomware. Traditional antivirus solutions focuses more on detection, scanning, signature creation, and updating, AppGuard keenly focuses on isolation and containment, memory protection, malware execution prevention, and application control.

AppGuard is the only true multi-layer defense that stops all variants of ransomware. Even if the ransomware is signed with stolen certificates keys, AppGuard protects the endpoint, preventing the potential damage and cost of extortion. With pre-execute control, even the most sophisticated drive-by-download-initiated ransomware will not be allowed to start. The attack is halted at the earliest stages. If the ransomware is signed with digitally stolen certificate keys, AppGuard’s post-run application controls contain the ransomware, preventing it from altering user’s critical files on the system or spreading to other computers. AppGuard provides protection from attacks, regardless of the method of distribution. Security choices are never made by end users, so even opening a link containing malware will do no harm and allow the user continued use of the application. These types of attacks are stoppable – by AppGuard.

8952320appguard_image_2.png

AppGuard enforces three (3) settings. The first is the "Locked Down". This is the most secure level, and the one recommended for browsing untrusted sites, preventing any installations or updates from the internet. Any applications, signed or unsigned, are blocked from running in this setting. The next level is "Medium" (Recommended for most everyday use.), which allows for automatic updates on programs/applications which you enter in the “Guarded Applications” list. The most widely deployed and commonly used applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader, are added to this list by AppGuard during install. All programs and applications inside the list that you create in “Guarded Applications” are MemoryGuarded, which means they cannot access another application or process’s memory.

The last and final setting is called "Install". As the word implies "Install level" is the setting/config required to install or update most applications on the system or network. MemoryGuard feature is disabled here (in contrast with Medium level) to allow installation or update programs to work and modify file system, registry, and memory settings needed at installation time. If you select this level there is a default setting that will automatically resume medium level after a specific period of time.

There are advanced settings/customizations beyond the default levels of Locked Down, Medium, and Install. These allow the user to add new guarded applications, edit existing settings on currently guarded applications, and add applications of specific publishers so they can run unguarded (similar to white listing), among other options.

AppGuard is fully compatible with all Windows versions (Windows XP to Windows 10) and popular browsers, and greatly compliments common antivirus software and intrusion detection systems (IDS) that may already be installed in the user’s environment. Blue Ridge Networks advocates the use of antivirus software to scan systems at certain time intervals as a normal maintenance routine, as well as the usage of firewalls. Both are good overall security practices.

AppGuard provides options for these applications to be set as a “Power Application” via the customization settings. Placing any application in the “Power Application” list will effectively disable AppGuard from controlling or monitoring them. This is a sort of an "exclude application" so these application will continue to perform their pre-defined function of protecting you whilst running aside AppGuard.

AppGuard in action via YouTube video.

AppGuard Blocking WannaCry Ransomware

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

AppGuard and other pertinent info are below.

Blue Ridge Networks has donated five
(5) licenses of AppGuard Professional ver4.46.1 for this giveaway.

NOTE:
This complimentary AppGuard Professional license entitles the winner to use this (4.x Professional) version of AppGuard only. This complimentary license is not upgradeable. It is for use on one (1) computer. This complimentary AppGuard 4.x Professional license receives free technical support until the 4.x product line reaches end of life. If you have additional questions pertaining to the product or settings, please send your questions to AppGuard@BlueRidge.com

CONTEST RULES

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. To join in, just answer the question below.

"WHY do you want to win an AppGuard Pro license?"

Comment in English or in your native tongue/dialect.

Post your answer with your social media share (optional) (or any media site that you use/prefer. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.)

Optional: Please like/follow Blue Ridge Networks AppGuard social networking sites (below) as added support.

Optional: Share this giveaway/contest in any social networking sites you use/frequent as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid.

CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of AppGuard Professional ver4.46.1
(Winners will still receive email technical support for their license until the 4.x product line reaches its end of life)

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been
posted winner's will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include in your confirmation win PM your details (Name/Email)

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM is not received within the given timeframe.

The contest starts December 5, 2017 and
ends on January 5, 2018

Goodluck to all!!!

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

DgPcsRb.gif

rsgEZJ4.gif

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Do wygrania 5 dożywotnich licencji do świetnego programu AppGuard który ochroni komputer przed różnego rodzaju złośliwym oprogramowaniem takim jak wirusy, trojany, robaki czy ransomware.

Zasady konkursu:

1.konkurs jest dla wszystkich użytkowników forum.

2.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać program AppGuard.

3.Opcjonalnie udostępnij info o konkursie na Facebooku lub Twitterze lub innym serwisie społecznościowym, fajnie będzie jak też polubisz stronę producenta.

Osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej czyli w przeciągu 3 dni należy wysłać PW (prywatną wiadomość) do organizującego konkurs.W wiadomości prywatnej proszę też podać Imię oraz adres e-mail, te dane są potrzebne dla producenta w celu wygenerowania licencji.

Temat zamykam, zostanie otwarty 5 grudnia. konkurs kończy się 5 stycznia 2018 roku.

Ostatnia edycja:

Manila

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
To duża niespodzianka, że udało się organizującemu konkurs załatwić licencje AppGuard :brawo To może być ostatnia okazja by zdobyć tę wersję programu. Warto wszystkich zachęcić do udziału w tym konkursie. Naprawdę warto.

JasonX , don't count me in the competition.

gregor1213

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
very good computer protection program, if I win it, I will use it with Norton or another program

Bizon

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Nagykutas
Kultowy i fantastyczny soft! :mistrzunio
Ponieważ sprzętu mi przybywa, to i ten soft jest na nim niezbędny! :yes master
Bro, please count me in! :modlitwa

mavio

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Najlepszy z najlepszych. Mam go na jednym komputerze od roku i nie potrzebuję żadnego innego programu zabezpieczającego.
Spełnia swoje zadanie w 100%. Biorę udział w konkursie.

fiodor99

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
25° 47' N 80° 13' W
Ciekawe rozwiązanie "betonujące" nasz komputer. Popularny w nielicznych kręgach, dla mnie numer 1 softu zabezpieczającego. Chętnie przygarnę na mój stacjonarny komputer tak szacowną lickę :england

Dziękuję za świetny konkurs.

M

mohammadwasi7861

This is the best software to block and keep safe my PC from all kind of malware, it has great feature to stop .exe and it can't run without my permission.

Thanks for this very nice giveaway.

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za możliwość udziału w konkursie .
Dlaczego chce wygrać program AppGuard ? Wstyd powiedzieć ale pomimo tego że wiele dobrego o nim słyszałem nigdy nie miałem go zainstalowanego , nie przetestowałem go ani przez chwilę . A jestem bardzo ciekaw aplikacji zabezpieczających i to chyba ostatni z wartych poznania programów który znam tylko z opowieści . Mam nadzieję że uda mi się wreszcie go poznać i pewnie z nim zaprzyjaźnić .
Miłego dnia .

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Shared on Facebook:

"WHY do you want to win an AppGuard Pro license?"

AppGuard Pro works differently than traditional antivirus thereby protecting from networks attacks from malware, viruses, zero-day attacks, phishing, and ransomware.

The "Locked Down" mode provides maximum protection and will completely deny any application or website to install anything, giving me peace of mind.

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję bardzo za konkurs i możliwość udziału w nim!

Program - twierdza ( tyle można napisać w dużym skrócie o programie AppGuard ).

Chciałbym wygrać licencję na ten program, ponieważ byłby on idealnym uzupełnieniem mojego obecnego oprogramowania antywirusowego: Kaspersky Free.

Człowiek jest omylny i może coś w internetach niepotrzebnego przez niedopatrzenie kliknąć. Program ma także prawo pomylić się i coś przepuścić do komputera / urządzenia mobilnego. Nie chciałbym, żeby mój obecny program antywirusowy pomylił się i np. nie zablokował oprogramowania typu ransomware ( ostatnimi czasy bardzo popularny typ złośliwego oprogramowania ). Dlatego dodatkowa warstwa ochrony - cyfrowego muru przydałaby się.

LintZ

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway. :)
I would like to win a license, because Appguard provides very strong security while remaining user friendly.

Thanks!

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.
I will use Appguard to protect my pc from running any unknown executable using lock down mode.

Zeno

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zwątpiłem, że obietnica zostanie zrealizowana:
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/konkurs-pzd-giveaway-appguard.31882/page-6#post-226818
Mój błąd. Dzięki @jasonX za kolejny konkurs na świetny program. :ty też
AppGuard to bardzo skuteczna ochrona naszego PC, a przy tym lekka i wszechstronna. Program posiada bogaty Podręcznik Użytkownika, a w dodatku na naszym forum istnieje bardzo długi wątek na temat jego konfiguracji. Zdecydowanie przydałby mi się na laptopie. Dotychczas nie udało mi się go wygrać, ale kolejny konkurs, to kolejna szansa. :)
Please count me in...

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry