Konkurs PZD - Emsisoft Anti-Malware Valentines 2019 Giveaway / Wygraj Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Status
Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
kB3Qp1v.png

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Valentines 2019 Giveaway!

lW4FDDd.gif

We would like to thank Emsisoft for sponsoring the giveaway prizes.

Overview

Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an advanced security tool designed to keep your computer away from all malicious files, be them viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or adware. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a pro-active weapon made to prevent infection from all internet threats. The new Emsisoft Anti-Malware has improved "Antivirus and Anti-Malware" feature that scans faster utilizing its dual detection engine. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has four (4) layered real-time protection: (1) Surf protection (2) Dual Engine File Guard, (3) Behavioral Blocker, and (4) Anti-Ransomware protection.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Fchs0Bj.gif

cMbeTmE.gif

JGavkNc.gif

Surf Protection
Any access to known fraudulent and dangerous sites are automatically blocked and prevented access to. Emsisoft Anti-Malware's Surf protection prevents these connections to protect you from any untoward incidences within this sites. If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting by scanning and filtering all internet traffic utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour.

Emsisoft Surf Protection vs Malicious hosts and Phishing domains

TLvZbxv.gif

Dual Engine File Guard
Scanning for malware, in real-time. Emsisoft Anti-Malware constantly scans all downloaded and executed files, using two (2) scanners and more than 10 million detection patterns. This crucial layer of protection checks all files in your system and protects you in real-time. The Emsisoft Anti-Malware dual-engine File Guard is intelligent by design and self-optimizes continuously, allowing for real-time protection that scans dozens of files every single second. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power while keeping you protected always! No negative impact at all to the user!

Emsisoft File Guard Demonstration

B2MtnpE.gif

J1NJH8o.gif

Behavior Blocker + Anti-Ransomware
The ultimate defense. The combination prevents, sophisticated malware attacks that other security applications cannot protect you from. Emsisoft Anti-Malware has been optimized against zero-day attacks and ransomware behavior. To catch zero-day threats that aren't yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs. Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialized and sophisticated malware attacks that others can't protect you from.

As ransomware threat continues to grow with new families/variants cropping up almost every week, Emsisoft Anti-Malware focuses to prevent and protect the user from any ransomware variant at every possible levels. Emsisoft Anti-Malware's excellence in preventing ransomware attacks is unsurpassed as it effectively protects the user from various sophisticated techniques / infection methods used by malware writers and attackers most common of which are malicious email attachments and links, drive-by downloads and Remote Desktop Protocol penetration.

New features in Emsisoft Behavior Blocker v10

Emsisoft Behavior Blocker vs Ransomware

QfNNmyK.gif

Latest stable version build is Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home version 2019.2.0.9269 (Released: 02/28/2019)

All 2019.2 improvements in a nutshell

Emsisoft Anti-Malware

• Improved support for high DPI displays.
  • Preparations for Emsisoft Cloud Console.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes.

How to obtain the new version
As always, so long as you have auto-updates enabled in the software, you will receive the latest version automatically during your regularly scheduled updates, which are hourly by default. New users, please download the full installer from our

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Licenses for this giveaway contest

Emsisoft has sponsored Programy za Darmo Forum

5 x 1 year licenses of Emsisoft Anti-Malware as Valentines 2019 contest prize!

CONTEST RULES

1. Share with us a Valentine message for Emsisoft!

It may be about (1) a feature/s you like in Emsisoft Anti-Malware, (2) a feature/s you want included in Emsisoft Anti-Malware or (3) a plain Valentine quote addressed to Emsisoft!

Post your entry alongside your social media share. Please see sample entry below.

Oe2Yn0p.png

2. REQUIRED : Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Kod:

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid. CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) year license of Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Winners will be selected by Emsisoft Representative and once posted,

winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from February 13, 2019 to March 15, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

j0oUXLu.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Do wygrania znany i ceniony program Emsisoft Anti-Malware do ochrony komputera :) (5 rocznych licencji) :)

Zasady konkursu:

1. Podziel się z nami walentynkową wiadomością dla producenta programu czyli firmy Emsisoft!
Możesz to być funkcja którą lubisz w Emsisoft Anti-Malware, funkcja którą chciałbyś zobaczyć/dodać do Emsisoft Anti-Malware lub po prostu napisz coś miłego i walentynkowego do Emsisoft!

2.WYMAGANE : Podziel się z nami tą informacją poprzez wklejenie poniższego kodu na swoim koncie Facebook/Twitter/Google+ lub innym.
Kod:

Pamiętajcie że w konkursie startujemy bez używania programów do ukrywania IP

Producent programu wybierze najlepsze komentarze i te osoby otrzymają licencje:)

W ciągu 3 dni osoby które zostaną wybrane będą musiały wysłać Prywatną Wiadomość do @jasonX i potwierdzić wygraną, w wiadomości należy podać również adres e-mail + imię/nazwisko

Temat zostanie otwarty gdy konkurs wystartuje.

novelist11

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I like the smooth layout, fast scans, 4 protection layers of defense, and their hourly updates. Thank you Emsisoft for this super program and this giveaway!

Ostatnia edycja:

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
My Valentines message for Emsisoft!
3hha3gF.gif

"My sweetheart Emmy (Emsisoft,) before I met you I went with many others (anti-malware), but once we got together 5 years ago I have never had feelings or thoughts for another. ... As my mother told me, "You don't ever leave the one you know is irreplaceable. "

*(All kidding aside, since I started using Emsisoft anti-malware 5 years ago, I have never had to reformat my computer because of malware invasion while online. ...I consider Emsisoft Antimalware the best protection I have ever used and do not foresee a change. I use google chrome browser, so I really like your new google Emsisoft extension.)

Thank you programyzadarmo.net.pl forum moderators, the Emsisoft staff and Christian Mairoll (founder and owner), and the great generous JasonX for this opportunity.

Ostatnia edycja:

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Share with us a "Valentine message" for Emsisoft!

It may be about (1) a feature/s you like in Ernsisoft Anti-Malware, (2) a feature's you want included in Emsisoft Anti-Malware or (3) a plain Valentine quote addressed to Emsisoft!

Emsisoft Anti-Malware I use periodically for anti-virus protection, detection and removal of viruses,malware and other Internet threats. And this antivirus has always coped with its functions.

I like that antivirus uses two products-Emsisoft Anti-Malware anti-spyware and Bitdefender Anti-Virus anti-virus engine and Windows Firewall Fortify Feature that blocks unauthorized changes to Windows firewall rules.
I wish that Emsisoft in its composition included a sandbox to run untested and suspicious programs.

I wish the Emsisoft team success and prosperity. You are the best!

Facebook Share

Twitter Share

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
"Share us a Valentine message for Emsisoft"

Well first I want to greet Emsisoft Happy Valentines 2019! Then I wish can sponsor contest for Emsisoft for Mobile devices. Can't see some like that. Also I wish they still be as great in support. Please do not change. I have experience with license before and they help me. Thanks for contest!! Thanks and Happy Valentines 2019 again Emsisoft!

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
When I don't get a lot of help from the labs, my own hands-on malware protection becomes more important. To start, I simply open a folder containing a collection of malware that I have curated and analyzed myself. For many products, the minimal access that occurs when Windows Explorer checks the file's name, size, and creation date for display is enough to trigger an on-access scan.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Share with us a Velentine message for Emsisoft !
(1) Best feature of Emsisoft AntiMalware - Emsisoft can analyze the software and white list if possible :
Emsisoft have this option inside quarantine to upload a file for investigation and white list if false positive. With Emsisoft, some unknown files detected and quarantined by their powerful behavior blocker and after some time by update, they tell you the file in quarantine is clean and can be restored safely.

(2) Features to be included / improved in AntiMalware :
- Phishing Protection is not quite satisfactory comparing with other security softwares in the market. As to AntiMalware Protection, it does pretty well against ransomwares.
- URL filtering is relatively week thus resulting unreliable URL blocking.

(3) A plain Valentine quote addressed to Emsisoft !
My Valentine Wish for Emsisoft :
WE LOVE YOU EMSISOFT ALWAYS !!!
Veo2BdY.jpg

GOOD, BETTER, BEST. NEVER LET IT REST. TILL YOUR GOOD IS BETTER AND YOUR BETTER IS BEST.

2. Facebook sharing link :

Twitter sharing link :

Ostatnia edycja:

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway @jasonX and everyone at Emsisoft!
I`m currently a user of this software, satisfied with the actual state of it.
My Valentine wish for them will be: I am eagerly waiting for an AI module incorporated in EAM in order to ensure a fast cloud detection of the new malware.

EMSI: a big appreciation for your state of art support!

My share below:

Regards,

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway @jasonX

My Valentine wish for them will be: (2) Please bring back the firewall module in your product I want it back it was a perfect piece of service. It was pretty effective also your current product is capable of everything whether it is ransomware or harmful script but it is quite impossible to secure the firewall, windows firewall is very basic. So we need a very strong firewall with incoming and outgoing connection monitoring. Almost every AV bundle a firewall hope I will be able to see it very fast on your antimalware.

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway Mr.jason :)

1.Features i like:Its HIPS,Probably the best in the industry.

2.Features I want to see: All is fine.Just needed some improvements like its Anti Phishing features,Browser security,Ram management etc.

3.My very simple Valentines Message:"Happy Valentine Emsisoft :) We love you always "

My Twitter share:

Ostatnia edycja:

Raur

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for this amazing giveaway @jasonX and Emsisoft Team! :dziękuę

Emsisoft Anti-Malware has been my reliable security solution for my old and new devices for almost a year now. Never had any problems encountered nor infection from any known and unknown threats (malicious files, viruses, trojans, or even sypwares/adwares. I really like its proactive defense, preventing all internet threats at the onset, which may wreck havoc in my systems. I'm also impressed with their improved dual detection engine, for fast, reliable scans and it doesn't make my system sluggish. I've also relied more to its 4-layered real-time protection namely: (1) Surf protection (2) Dual Engine File Guard, (3) Behavioral Blocker, and (4) Anti-Ransomware protection, which make me safe online and gives me peace of mind. Kudos to your hard work and quality products, including your superb support. I'm already one of your biggest fans. Winning a license is an extra bonus for longer PC protection.

Though there may still a lot to improve, especially the anti-phising protection, which I think sooner or later will get a much bigger boost from your amazing and talented team at Emsisoft!

Valentine wish: To incorporate AI in threat detection and behavior blocking in your future releases. More success and joy to Emsisoft team for many long years to come!

Ostatnia edycja:

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Emsisoft has given the go-signal to randomize the winners!

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Valentines 2019 Giveaway!
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...e-valentines-2019-giveaway.37697/#post-278897

axu7a5e.png

gzHNsBo.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - @SUPU KABI

Winner 2 - @damien76

Winner 3 - @divinenews

Winner 4 - @irfan19

Winner 5 - @novelist11

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!

j0oUXLu.gif

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry