KonkursPZD Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Christmas 2018 Giveaway

Status
Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
6mxQ3t9.jpg

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Christmas 2018 Giveaway!

yK8mgxH.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank EaseUS Marketing
for their kind generosity for sponsoring us in this giveaway

AaB7MG6.gif

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional is an easy-to-use data recovery software that allows you to easily recover lost data from PC, laptop, hard drive or USB drive. It has been endowed with a straightforward interface to ensure an efficient and smooth use for common users. EaseUS Data recovery Wizard Professonal is the best Windows data recovery software that saves crucial files from severe data loss crisis for PCs, laptops, servers, memory cards, USB drives, SD cards, digital cameras, etc.

d9DkiWx.gif

441yDTk.gif

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supports common recovery job of all file types. If the file system directories/indexes are damaged, the files can only be found and recovered from the content part of a partition. Lost files detected in this way are rebuilt into a "RAW" file because not every file type share the same file structure and indentifier. Most lost files can be recovered and retrieved a RAW files.

AljVayK.gif

A full scan of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard consists of 2 parts:

Quick scan
A fast scan only tries to rebuild files from every deleted flag in a file system. Note: You cannot "pause" a scan when using the "Quick scan".

Deep scan
Automatically starts right after the quick scan, which not only fully checks the file
directories/indexes to find more files, but also goes through every sector on the hard drive to find RAW files to increase the possibility of a successful recovery.

m67ZztT.gif

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can recover lost data in 3 easy steps:

1. Select the location where you lost your data.
It can be a specific location or a whole partition or hard drive. If you have the file name of your lost file you can quickly use the "Search box" located at the extreme right of the "File Types menu". Doing so EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will only show related files.

dJjM9IX.gif

2. Scan the selected location.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will first scan your selected location via Quick scan (files that were deleted and cleaned residing in the Recycle Bin). A "Deep scan" immediately starts after the completion of the "Quick scan". It will check the location thoroughly and will take much longer.

UTDQVsd.gif

By default, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will scan "All File Types". You can filter out specific file types via the "File Types Menu" to set it to only display/recover specific file types -- Graphics, Audio, Document, Video, Email and other files like .EXE. A check box is provided to select a specific file type.

1HCKAS8.gif

3. Preview and recover lost files.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has a preview pane and lets you preview recoverable files. This way you can filter what you only need be recovered to your designated location. Files can be previewed before you recover/save them to a designated location. Files that can be recovered include doc, docx, xls, xlsx, txt, bmp, jeg, jpeg.

EmxhNDG.gif

Features:

Format recovery
  • Accidental quick or full format
  • Reformat the device
  • Disk displays as RAW or Windows asks "Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?".
  • Disk initialization when the device is just connected.

Deleted file recovery
  • Permanently deleting files by skipping Recycle Bin or pressing 'Shift + Del'.
  • Deleting files by right-clicking menu or just pressing 'Delete' button
  • Files loss due to emptying Recycle Bin without backup.
  • Files deleted from USB drives, SD card and other removable storage

Other data loss cases
  • System crash or reinstallation
  • Data loss due to turn off the storage media during the writing process.
  • "media card error": a media card has been inserted that contains errors
  • Card Not Initialized or Card cannot be Read.
  • Memory card is locked, you cannot access it or open it.
  • "access denied", when SD card is corrupted.
  • Virus recovery (wannacry ransomware encrypted files)

Partition recovery
  • Recover from damaged or corrupted hard drive
  • Get data back from inaccessible drive
  • Recover accidentally deleted partitions on hard disk
  • Restore lost partitions, due to hdd repartition, boot manager, etc
  • Improper partition or partition error
  • Disk initialization when the device is just connected.

Others:
  • Read-only: non-destructive to the original data.
  • Specify file type to search precisely.
  • Pause and restart the scanning process later.
  • Filter or sort the search results by file name, file type, modify date to find the file you want quickly.
  • Preview files: check the file detail and recoverability.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Tutorial LINKS:

Latest version build is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro 12.8 (Nov 27, 2018)

New Features

• Enhanced recovery for original file names and directory structure of lost data.
  • Optimized search function and added more filter options for more precise recovery.
  • Detect files faster with new scanning technology.
  • Improved preview support provides better file-type coverage.

YouTube Videos

Best Data Recovery Software - EaseUS

How Do I Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive?

Data Recovery Step by Step Guide

How to Recover Lost Data with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro licenses for this giveaway contest

EaseUS Marketing has provided Programy za Darmo Forum
Five (5) licenses of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional for our members.

CONTEST RULES

Giveaway is open to ALL members!

1. Those who will join will have to answer the question,

"WHAT is your current data recovery application/method and WHY are you convinced that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can help you improve your recovery method?"

Please see sample entry below.

KDtw4lb.png

2. Optional: (but greatly appreciated) please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Optional: Please like/follow EaseUS's social networking sites as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid. CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional

Winners will be selected by EaseUS Marketing Representative
and once posted, all winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from
December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019

Good luck to all!!!

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

DgPcsRb.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Do wygrania 5 licencji do znanego i cenionego program do odzyskiwania danych EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional.
Zasady konkursu:
1.Konkurs otwarty dla wszystkich użytkowników :)
2.Odpowiedz na pytanie - Jakiego programu do odzyskiwania danych używasz i dlaczego EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional może pomóc lepiej odzyskiwać dane?
3.(Opcjonalnie) Podziel się informacją o konkursie Facebooku lub innym serwisie i udostępnij w komentarzu link.
4.(Opcjonalnie) Polub profil producenta na portalu typu Facebook itp.

Oczywiście należy pamiętać że zgłoszenia do konkursu muszą być z prawdziwego IP czyli żadnych VPN'ów i innych tego typu "oszukiwarek IP"

Zwycięzców wybierze EaseUS Marketing Representative czyli producent programu :) .Wygraną w konkursie należy potwierdzić wysyłając PW czyli prywatną wiadomość do usera @jasonX , należy również pamiętać że w takiej wiadomości PW potwierdzającej wygraną znajdować się musi adres e-mail, imię oraz nazwisko.

Wygrani będą mieli 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej :)

Konkurs jest jeszcze zamknięty, poinformujemy o jego otwarciu.

• Lubię to
Reactions: wwd

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
"WHAT is your current data recovery application/method and WHY are you convinced that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can help you improve your recovery method?"

I am currently using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro for data recovery and believe this app is one of the best in its class. And I want to get this application for another computer, because the application has a simple, user-friendly interface, good performance and functionality, supports almost all types of data storage and all types of files. Additionally, the application allows you to preview the recovered files.
Facebook

Twitter

Google+

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki JasonX za konkurs!

Obecnie nie korzystam z żadnego programu do odzyskiwania danych. Chcę wygrać EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional, ponieważ wolę dmuchać na zimne i gdyby przydarzyło mi się stracić moje cenne dane będę miał program, który pomoże mi w odzyskaniu tych danych. Korzystając z okazji, że zbliżają się Święta Bożego Narodzenia życzę wszystkiego najlepszego: JasonX, producentowi EaseUS oraz całej ekipie ProgramyZaDarmo.
Merry Christmas! :friends

silverhawk2

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
World!!!
Hi, Currently I used free app like Recuva or similar types. Even I tried with some trial ware or shareware also. But main thing was the limitation for those software based on either no. of files or size of file. Even sometimes files are not recovered completely since algorithm for free software is very basic. I had used once EaseUS trial version and it was good. I have used even their partition manager and I like it due to its simple and user friendly interface with complete control. I am expecting same from this recovery wizard.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

WHAT is your current data recovery application/method and WHY are you convinced that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can help you improve your recovery method?"

I am not using recovery software, only manual backup using external hard drive. This method has many problems and can lead to data loss and many unsaved files and documents. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional will help me to recover my documents in case I have any sudden problem with my computer.

Share link:

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

I am currently using Easeus Data recovery professional and I want to use the same on my other computer. On my other computer, i am using iobit undelete which is good but does have its limitations like not able to find all recoverable files etc.EaseUs data recovery does not have these limitations and is a perfect data recovery program.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Podziękowania dla organizatorów!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to szybki,intuicyjny i bardzo przydatny program do odzyskiwania utraconych danych.
Obecnie korzystam ze starszej promocyjnej wersji programu,który kilka razy pomógł mi odzyskać utracone dane z dysków przenośnych.
Dodatkową zaletą programu jest wielojęzyczny interfejs. Biorę udział w konkursie.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

I do schedule backups and have never used any recovery software till now.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can help me recover files from a corrupted HDD in my possession more efficiently.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway.
I used EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from the older version from the giveaway. The program helped me recover photos and MS Office documents from USB drive. The program is very intuitive and easy to use. I recommend using it. I would like to win this program, in order to be able to recover my data in case of their loss in the future.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
EaseUS Representative has sent word that I can select the winners as she is indisposed /busy at the moment. I have randomized the list.

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Konkurs PZD - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro Christmas 2018 Giveaway
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/threads/

n6KpRx5.png

OnGA0Ma.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - silverhawk2

Winner 2 - decimus

Winner 3 - michalms

Winner 4 - scot

Winner 5 - Camel1965

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed"

DgPcsRb.gif

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Gratulacje dla zwycięzców i podziękowania dla organizatorów!

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry