Status
Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

R0f5R92.png

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
Mirillis Action! Valentines 2018 Giveaway!

fr6oY1A.gif

We would like to thank Mirillis Team
for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

HlLWYl4.gif

Overview

Mirillis Action! defines a new standard of user experience for REAL-TIME gameplay, desktop recording and streaming software!

Mirillis Action! is the ultimate screen and game recorder! The best product when it comes to real-time recording/capture and live streaming of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality! Mirillis Action! also allows you to benchmark and display framerates, record or stream your gameplay, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, add webcams and more! Action! is compact, stylish and user friendly. With outstanding performance and sleek design. It's intuitive and very good user interface atop it's outstanding/powerful recording tools accompanied with great customer support makes it a hands-down gold winner in any reviews!

hwCHAUO.gif

nMeZvDN.gif

HIGHLIGHTS

cUaFdUo.gif

Latest version build is Mirillis Action! version 3.0 Beta

QWqZuRv.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Mirillis Action! YouTube Videos

Mirillis Action! 3.0 Upcoming Update

Mirillis Action! - Game Recorder

How to activate Mirillis Action!

Mirillis Action! Licenses for this giveaway contest

Mirillis Team has provided Programy za Darmo Forum
Five (5) LIFETIME commercial licenses for our members!

CONTEST RULES!

Giveaway is open to ALL members except winners of the recent,

Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - Mirillis Action! Halloween 2017 Giveaway
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...irillis-action-halloween-2017-giveaway.33435/

@wwd

@phobic

@alberto

1. Those who will join will have to,

(a) Post a screenshot/image of a game that you aim to use Mirillis Action! with.

(b) Answer the question,

"WHAT feature/s do you like best in Mirillis Action!?"

Please see sample entry below.

3OTptmm.png

CONTEST ENTRY REMINDERS

Any member who has entered a similar Mirillis Action! giveaway/contest in this forum or other giveaway/contest forum/s with mechanics of the same nature, are strongly advised NOT TO USE THE SAME ENTRY IMAGE AGAIN.

This has been pointed out by Mirillis Team. The behavior was observed during deliberations for winner selection.

Those who join must post an image different/dissimilar to your previous entry here or in the other giveaway/contest forums you joined. Otherwise your entry will be DISREGARDED/NOT INCLUDED during winner selection.

Mirillis representative/s will select the winners. Mirillis representative/s "is" Mirillis Team and they all check it /deliberate during winner selection. It is not just one person.

2. As requirement by our sponsor Mirillis Ltd., please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

Share is REQUIRED by the Mirillis Ltd.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.)

Optional: You may want to like/follow Mirillis Ltd.'s social networking sites as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid. CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive
one (1) LIFETIME commercial license of Mirillis Action!

Winners will be selected by Mirillis Team and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

IMPORTANT: Mirillis Action! NOTES

Winners will be required to send their (1) Name and, (2) Email for Mirillis system documentation with the PM confirmation/prize claim.

A Commercial license is the licensing option for organizations, business entities, YouTubers and other profesionals. These licenses are usually purchased by the companies or for private commercial projects and it allows to get a money from projects created with Action! or Splash.

A Home license is the standard licensing option for private individuals who purchase a license with their own funds, and solely for their own, not commercial use.”

Your license key can be used to activate Mirillis Action! unlimited number of times on different computers BUT Mirillis Action! MUST be first uninstalled from the previous PC.

This is a must so that the Mirillis licensing system won't recognize the installation as a "shared key". Detection of a "shared key" will automatically blacklist the said key and therefore render it invalid.

In cases of reformatting/upgrading an OS, activation is allowed as long as it is not identified as a "shared key".

For further questions, you can get in touch with Mirillis Ltd. support via the link below.

For info/questions on "Purchase, Activation and Updates" please visit the link below.

As Mirillis Action! is updated almost every week,
all updates are FREE!

The Giveaway will run from
February 12, 2018 to March 15, 2018

Goodluck to all!!!

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

rsgEZJ4.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Konkurs trwa od 12 lutego do 10 marca 2018.

Konkurs jest otwarty dla wszystkich użytkowników oprócz:
@wwd

@phobic

@alberto

poniewaź wygrali oni licencje w ostatnim konkursie :)

Do wygrania świetny program Mirillis Action! - 5 dożywotnich (lifetime) komercyjnych licencji.

Zasady konkursu:
Konkurs jest otwarty dla wszystkich użytkowników.

1. Aby zapisać się do konkursu należy umieść zrzut ekranu/obraz z gry którą chcesz nagrać programem Mirillis Action!

Opublikuj na forum zrzut ekranu/obraz tej gry oraz odpowiedz na pytanie: Które funkcje / opcje najbardziej lubisz w programie Mirillis Action!

Dodatkowo należy udostępnić informację o tym konkursie na portalu społecznościowym typu Facebook, Twitter lub innych (do wyboru). Link (udostępnienie na portalu społecznościowym) jest wymagany.

Wystarczy zalogować się na wasze konto w wybranym portalu społecznościowym i wkleić ten link
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...rillis-action-valentines-2018-giveaway.34850/

Potem podajecie link do waszego konta tak abyśmy mogli to sprawdzić, oczywiście najlepiej będzie gdy podacie bezpośredni link do postu w którym udostępniliście informację o konkursie.

3.Zakaz wpisywania się do konkursu z fałszywych adresów IP czyli różnego rodzaju proxy czy usług VPN.

Wygranych wybierze producent programu czyli firma Mirillis.

Osoby które wygrają licencje będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej ( czyli należy wysłać PW do @jasonX z potwierdzeniem wygranej ).

WAŻNE: Mirillis Action! trochę informacji:

Zwycięzcy konkursu będą poproszeni będą o wysłanie adresu e-mail oraz imienia i nazwiska na które zostanie zarejestrowana licencja oraz dołączenia w wiadomości prywatnej potwierdzenia nagrody, czyli piszemy coś w tym stylu:

Potwierdzam wygraną i bardzo dziękuję :)

mój adres e-mail XXXXXX
Nazwa XXXXXX - tutaj podajemy imię i nazwisko !

Nie podajemy tymczasowego adresu e-mail oraz nie dodajemy zrzutów gry znalezionych w internecie.

Licencja komercyjna jest opcją licencjonowania dla organizacji, podmiotów gospodarczych, ludzi kręcących filmiki na YouTube (tzw: Youtuberów) i innych profesjonalistów. Licencje komercyjne są zwykle nabywane przez firmy lub na prywatne projekty komercyjne, co pozwala uzyskać pieniądze z projektów stworzonych w ramach Action! lub Splash czyli mając licencje komercyjną możecie używać programu również w celach zarobkowych.

Licencja Home (domowa) jest standardową opcją licencyjną dla osób prywatnych, które nabywają licencję za własne środki i wyłącznie na własny, nie komercyjny użytek .

Twój klucz licencyjny może być użyty do aktywacji Mirillis Action! nieograniczoną ilość razy na różnych komputerach, ale zanim aktywujesz Mirillis Action! na innym komputerze MUSISZ odinstalować program z poprzedniego komputera.

Jest to wymóg/obowiązek dzięki któremu twój klucz nie zostanie zablokowany.W przypadki gdy będziemy mieli zainstalowany i aktywowany program na jednym komputerze a potem będziemy chcieli aktywować ten sam klucz na innym komputerze to system licencyjny Mirillis rozpozna instalację jako "klucz współdzielony" czyli użyty na wielu komputerach w tym samym czasie. Wykrycie "klucza współdzielonego" automatycznie powoduje jego unieważnienie czyli nasz klucz staje się nieważny.

W przypadku ponownego formatowania/modernizacji systemu operacyjnego aktywacja jest dozwolona, o ile nie jest identyfikowana jako "klucz współdzielony".

HanSolar

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
CR6K9W.jpg

I'd love to record my Gothic Trilogy gameplay and share it on Youtube community to have some advices from viewers. Maybe I'd improve my skill thanks to community.

The feature I like the most is separated audio track that can be edited by myself in post-production software. I've been fighting with many tools to make my audio better and non of them worked as it suppoused to. I tryed demo version of Action! and it worked! So it would be so damn good to have full license of this software.

Twitter:

Gioman97

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
assassin_s_creed__origins__4k__by_gioman97-dc27trv.png

"WHAT feature / s do you like the best in Mirillis Action!?"
I enjoy they allow me to record up to 120 fps so would love to use for my Assassin's Creed: Origins gameplay :)
The live streaming feature has a very low CPU usage & great quality!

Kay930

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Picture Upload not working... Uploaded on Imgbb ->

Shooter_Game_14_02_2018_15_27_37_669.jpg

Always says wrong extension and google translator is not the best so i cant handle the problem.

Te most Valuable Option of Action! in my Opinion is, the possibility to see a Preview including the Overlay. And the low CPU usage ist Amazing, too. I would like to record ARK, as you see at Screenshot from my Base :)

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki za konkurs

Które funkcje / opcje najbardziej lubisz w programie Mirillis Action!:
- nagrywanie w rozdzielczości 4K,
- opcja automatycznego usuwania tła z obrazu kamery (GreenScreen),
- opcja Action! - nagrywanie wideo w 120 fps (efekt slow motion).

Zrzut ekranu z gry Kingdom Rush:
ZqXtk4Q.jpg

Informacja o konkursie na Twitterze:

Ostatnia edycja:

Micx

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Cześć wszystkim
Wielkie dzięki za konkurs na tak zacny soft jakim jest Mirillis Action! Miałem do czynienia z różnymi programami, a action! (z promocji GoTD) wspominam bardzo miło.
1) Które funkcje sobie cenię?
Trudno mi to określić - raczej jest to dla mnie jedna najważniejsza cecha - Bardzo niskie zapotrzebowania na zasoby i bezawaryjność!
Miałem do czynienia z wieloma programami jak już pisałem choćby z Frapsem, który jednak na W10 jest dość awaryjny, a do tego wyraźnie spowalnia grę. Skutek czego w RRR 2 nie ma co kręcić gameplay'ów.
Action! będzie mi służyć głownie do kręcenia gameplay'ów na YouTube'a wskutek czego obrazek przedstawia zrzuty z gier, które nagrywałem i zamierzam nagrywać:
kolaz.jpg

A oto link do mojego profilu na FB. Do posta mi link umknął to choć do profilu:

Jeszcze raz życzę wszystkim powodzenia i pozdrawiam

P.S.
Ponieważ facebook jak i internet ma humory, to dla pewnosći postanowiłem sam wrzucić print screeena, że udostępniłem post na tablicy o konkursie
konkurs.jpg

Jeszcze raz życzę wszystkim powodzenia i pozdrawiam

Ostatnia edycja:

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
HZGwvcm.png

My fav feature is recording games at 120 fps at low data size (high quality codec) without even compromising on performance of the PC. I also like to live-stream my games which I play online like CSGO.

Animal Rights

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hello, thanks for the giveaway, and good luck to everyone ! :uśmiech

My favorite features of Mirillis Action recorder are that the program is runing smoothly on my computer (which is not a top-end, with "only" a Intel i3-4150), without any bugs, crashes or other problems, and even more important without lags or slowness, contrary to all other recording programs I used before discovering Action. And this in fullHD @60fps.
One great feature also is the simplicity of the program, no need to be a computer engineer to understand quickly how to record, at a great quality, games or other stuff.
There is numerous other options which seems to be interesting to exploit in the future when I'll (I hope soon !) buy a brand new processor with 4 cores such as 4k and live streaming, because I plan to live stream both solo (Bioshock, Tomb Raider...) and multi-players games (FPS in particular, such as CS:GO or PUBG), starting this spring.

My share on
and

Here is my screen, from Rise of the Tomb Raider:
EGInlDy.jpg

0Y58G

EGInlDy

Ostatnia edycja:

deathsmear

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Egypt
Great Thanks for Great Event

My Favorite Features :

1-Record webcam or USB/HDMI Capture Devices.

2-Ability to add custom logo to video recordings

3- Support streaming to YouTube with Predefined export profiles

one of my favorite game : Hand of Fate 2

EFtI2yH.jpg

Twitter

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for this contest.
Mirillis is the best screen capture tool for gamers. I like features:
Add custom print/logo to game records.
Direct streaming to youtube.
recording from webcam or USB/HDMI capture devices
New drawing panel
HD MP4 video recording & live commentry audio addition.
I would like to record Far Cry series as its my favorite.
wAeb0pB.jpg

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
image.png

I would like to record a game of "Blade of Fury" or other games and share with my friend who rarely plays.

My favorite Mirillis Action features!- it is recording from webcam or USB/HDMI capture devices, record the gameplay in HD, the ability to broadcast video games or desktop to all popular services such as YouTube, Facebook and others.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
3fUKqWl.jpg

Its outstanding recording performance attracts me.Mirillis Action! is able to directly capture highly compressed MP4 video with up to 120 fps while staying low on CPU usage,green screen mode, time-shift.It provides real-time HD video recording, which uses ultra-fast, multicore optimized and proprietary video codec.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ma6tMnx.jpg
BGi9C6m.jpg

The game is Counter Strike Global Offensive.
(Image Link :
)
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Followings are the best features I like most on Mirillis Action :
1. Time-Shift feature: keeps recording all your current gameplay action in a short loop buffer.
2. Live streaming feature: real-time game play and Windows desktop recording
3. Dual webcam video recording feature: add up to 2 webcam streams to all your real-time game play and
desktop recordings.
4. HD video recording directly to MP4 format.
5. Add live audio commentary to create high quality video tutorials.

Twitter shaing link :

Like link on
:

Ostatnia edycja:
Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry