Status
Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

EQ6hyfA.jpg

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
Panda Dome VPN Premium Halloween 2018 Giveaway!

ySPOFNM.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank Panda Security
for their kind generosity for sponsoring us in this giveaway

Panda Dome VPN Premium is the "Next-Gen VPN" to protect your internet life thus making your life easier and safer. Panda VPN is integrated/incorporated in Panda Dome and is the next step into the future of antivirus/security protection. Traditional cybersecurity is struggling to keep up with sneaky new malware. Based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Panda Security has developed a new “Smart technology", monitors every running application on your systems and classifies absolutely everything. This "smart technology" detects attacks before they even happen keeping you and your loved ones safe and secure.

w8iyDLc.gif

0fgtpoS.png

Panda Dome VPN is mainly aimed at everyday internet users. Panda Dome's VPN network which ensures worldwide coverage, including torrent friendliness. Panda VPN is very easy to use as it throws away everything that might be confusing, especially to new users who will be able to get used to it in no-time.

hUWkAV8.gif

Panda Security's VPN is integrated into Panda Dome, the company’s central app where users can also access all the other available software. All the other security tools developed by Panda for the free version can be installed too, including safe web protection or the antivirus with access to other security features as a result any indication of irregular behavior (as warranted by Panda's AI smart technology) inside the VPN connection is quickly and efficiently blocks and quarantines malware. This idea of the incorporation of the VPN into the central application (Panda Dome) is a clever decision because it allows access to security tools all the more easier and simpler thereby letting the user access each individual tool’s specific settings. Panda Dome VPN attributes IP addresses belonging to them by using virtual servers. Nonetheless, users can connect to 20+ different countries including some of the most common American and European locations but also some regions like India, Japan and Hong Kong. Panda VPN comes in Free version and Premium version. The free version has 150Mb/day and connection only available from automatic location. Panda VPN service is only available for Windows and Android (Mac and iOS coming soon).

eUjDrOM.gif

SPmOF0t.gif

Panda Dome VPN's Privacy Protection
Panda is noted and a trustworthy cyber security company, and as such the VPN itself is. The incorporation into Panda Dome free's itself from any special security features but is managed by the other Panda Dome security components with only the very best there is real-time virus protection, external device conrol, emergency rescue and the like. The VPN network is protected by the standard AES 256-bit encryption and it is confirmed that no activity nor personally identifiable records are ever logged, for both free or premium users.

Premium Features at a glance:

• Advanced protection for all your devices
  • No data limits
  • Permits 5 devices connected simultaneously
  • Connections available from +20 countries
  • Real -time protection with our next-gen antivirus
  • Real-time location
  • Panda Rescue Kit
  • Protection for your family
  • External device control
  • Premium support through email, chat, telephone and forum

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

E-mail Panda Security HERE
info@es.pandasecurity.com

CkmZVO8.gif

gqvr7Az.gif

Panda Security is also hosting a Halloween Special 50% discount promotion. Visit
.​

Panda Dome VPN Premium licenses for this giveaway contest

Panda Security has provided Programy za Darmo Forum
three (3) licenses of Panda Dome VPN Premium for our members
(No data limits, permits 5 devices connected simultaneously and connections available from +20 countries)

CONTEST RULES

Giveaway is open to ALL members!

1. Those who will join will have to answer the question,

"WHAT is your current VPN application and WHY do you think Panda Dome VPN Premium can protect you more effectively?"

Please see sample entry below.

X6rkfYF.png

2. Optional: (but greatly appreciated) please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Optional: Please like/follow Panda Security's social networking sites as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid. CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) year license of Panda Dome VPN Premium
(No data limits, permits 5 devices connected simultaneously and connections available from +20 countries)

Winners will be selected by Panda Security Representative
and once posted, winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from October 19, 2018 to November 20, 2018

Good luck to all!!!

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

d6pF94x.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Zasady konkursu:
Do wygrania znany i ceniony program do bezpiecznego surfowania w internecie/ukrywania prawdziwego adresu IP Panda Dome VPN Premium.Konkurs zaczyna się 19 października a kończy 15 listopada, do wygrania 3 licencje (każda licencja obejmuje 5 urządzeń).

1.Napisz jakiego programu do ukrywania IP używasz (VPN) i dlaczego Panda Dome VPN Premium będzie chronić efektywniej.
2.Opcjonalnie - Podziel się informacją o konkursie na serwisie typu Facebook, Twitter itp.Fajnie byłoby gdybyś polubił też profil producenta.
3.Zakaz używania programów zmieniających adres IP czyli VPN itp.

Wygranych wybierze producent programu, osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej, czyli musicie wysłać prywatną wiadomość do @jasonX w której musi znaleźć się imię oraz adres e-mail.

Brak potwierdzenia = brak wygranej.

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Please count me as contestant!

"WHAT is your current VPN application and WHY do you think Panda Dome VPN Premium can protect you more effectively?"

I am currently using Windscribe VPN and is nearing expiration now. I like to win Panda Dome VPN Premium so as to have VPN service with proven security and can accommodate more than 3 devices at a time. I have also no alternatives yet but browser VPN of Opera.

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia

Thanks for the competition.
Currently I use Windscribe VPN limited functionality of servers and the traffic received via the giveaway. I am sure that Panda Dome VPN Premium can protect more effectively because it has a large number of VPN servers around the world, unlimited encrypted traffic and high speed connection.
Facebook Share:

Twitter Share:

Google+ Share:

flyingcrocodile

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
My current VPN is Avira Phantom. Not a bad product, but tons of bugs in it. I tried Panda VPN on their mobile antivirus, and it performs really well. No connection dropouts and the speed is excellent. On the other side of it, Panda's protection is among the best, very often obtaining the highest marks in independent testing. Also, it's a super light product, reducing system footprints. Combining those too in Panda Dome Prenium is the ultimate gift. Thank you for this great giveaway.:yes master:yes master

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway. I was using some paid VPN applications but my subscription expires and currently using free VPN service from hotspot shield. The free VPN has marked limitations. I think Panda Dome VPN Premium can protect you more effectively as it supports up to 5 devices at the same time, many countries are available, real time protection, good security and privacy and no data limits. I hope to win a license

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I am now using ProtonVPN. Panda Security is a famous and well-known security software which can protect internet surfing safe and secure. With its new deleloped Panda Dome, advacned anti-virus and real-time protection of all devices are ensured with no data limits. Rescue Kit is provided with premium support through email, chat, telephone and forum. There is external device control and connections are available from more than 20 countries. No activity nor personally identifiable records are being logged and network is protected by
Standard AES 256-bit encryption. With its long service and trusted security developer, I am anxious to win this license and have a test of it.

Facebook sharing link :

Twitter sharing link :

liked and followed.
liked and followed.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

I currently use Windscribe free edition which has speed limitations and number of servers available. Panda Dome Vpn uses the most secure VPN protocol which ensures 100% privacy. It is more than capable to unlock geo-restricted content and offers unlimited server switches, huge number of servers located around the world and last of all which is one of the most important features in any Vpn- No logs policy. I think that Panda Vpn ticks all the requirements for a safe and reliable solution for ensuring privacy.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Zagram w konkursie i może będę miał szczęście wygrać :)
1.Napisz jakiego programu do ukrywania IP używasz (VPN) i dlaczego Panda Dome VPN Premium będzie chronić efektywniej.

Do ukrywania IP nie używam żadnego programu, natomiast gdy chcę trochę posurfować anonimowo to podczepiam się pod otwartą sieć któregoś z sąsiadów :klawik o czym oczywiście sąsiedzi nie wiedzą :klawik .Logi takiego surfowania oczywiście też są na sąsiada :)

Panda Dome VPN Premium będzie chronić efektywniej ponieważ sąsiedzka sieć jest otwarta :( , czasami też sąsiedzi przeciążają swoje łącza oglądając filmy i niestety wtedy prędkość takiej sąsiedzkiej sieci trochę spada.

Lubię programy Pandy, fajne są ich antywirusy, lekkie, skuteczne i bezobsługowe co czyni je bardzo dobrym rozwiązaniem dla większości.

Dzięki za konkurs @jasonX :)

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Aktualnie korzystam z darmowej wersji Windscribe z powiększonym limitem danych do 60 GB. Chciałbym wygrać Panda Dome VPN, ponieważ oferuje brak limitów danych. Poza tym korzystając z darmowej wersji Windscribe, często serwery są przeciążone i prędkość spada do tego poziomu, że nie można komfortowo przeglądać stron internetowych nie wspominając już o oglądaniu filmów.

silverhawk2

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
World!!!
Thanks for the opportunity to earn this premium VPN service. Currently I am using a mixture of premium and free VPN service. Proton VPN and Windscribe are two being used by me. Previously, I have used Cyberghost free and premium both options. For me, Panda VPN looks like a better option. It speeds and anonymity features look great therefore I want to try this. Especially to mention its unlimited bandwidth, up to 5 devices connection, 20+ countries and encryption methodology makes it one of the most wanted VPN in coming times.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have WindscribeVPN. I have Panda Dome Essential on 3 systems with Panda free VPN with daily limit and no server selection choice. Panda Dome VPN Premium will allow unlimited use and server selection, etc. It uses strong 256 bit encryption, has zero logs policy and allows 5 devices simultaneous connections. It has a good number of servers and has a server in my country and that is important for me for banking websites.

Giveaway share

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. Please be patient for the winners announcement.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Konkurs PZD - Panda Dome VPN Premium Halloween 2018 Giveaway
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...me-vpn-premium-halloween-2018-giveaway.36812/

Aq8S0Pp.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - flyingcrocodile

Winner 2 - silverhawk2

Winner 3 - kubik67

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed"

d6pF94x.gif

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry