Status
Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
cmzqF76.jpg

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
Panda Internet Security 2017 [3 Licenses] Giveaway!

YgyphpN.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank Panda Security
for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

Panda Internet Security 2017 : Protect your Identity, Money and Family!

Panda Internet Security is Panda Security's advanced protection for your data and identity! Panda Security is well known for their security innovations based on cloud technologies and cybercrime prevention. This security suite has absolutely no negative effects on your computer's performance and is lightweight on system resources. The antivirus module is Panda Internet Security's core component employing the combination of traditional virus signature-based matching --compares new files versus a database of known malware from Panda's home grown scanning engine, and advanced heuristic monitoring which catches new "zero-day" and shape-shifting malware by analyzing its code, behavior and characteristics. Panda cloud-based Collective Intelligence system --fed by the more than 40 million customer(and growing!), malware signatures updated several times a day, and Panda Cloud Cleaner -- Panda's cloud protection technology combine to give you unparalleled protection.

Panda Internet Security's two-way firewall module protects the user against network attacks and has Wi-Fi protection against network insecurities on all connected devices alongside its HTTP traffic filtering and web browser extension to keep you secure by checking the reputation of sites before you visit them.

Panda Internet Security features at a glance:

Windows
  • Protects PC from any kind of threats
  • Secure your credential with the virtual keyboard
  • Block fraudulent websites
  • Protect your Wi-Fi network and block intruders
  • Block inappropriate content via Parental Control
  • Protect your data and money
  • Backup your information

iOS and Mac
  • Locate your iPhone/iPad remotely
  • Protect your Mac against any kind of threat
  • Scan and disinfect iPhone/iPad

Android
  • Protects your device from any kind of threats
  • Anti-theft alarm and alerts to protect stolen devices
  • Get a picture of the thief and useful location information
  • Locate, lock and wipe your device remotely
  • Improve performance and maximize battery life
  • Trigger on alarm, take photo from Android Wear smartwatch
  • PIN-protect access to specific apps

Multi-Device technical support
  • Technical support via phone, email chat Web and forum

Panda Internet Security Components

• Antivirus
  • Firewall
  • Process Monitor
  • Rescue Kit
  • Anti-ransomware
  • USB Protection
  • Safe Shopping & Banking (virtual keyboard)
  • WiFi Protection
  • Data Shield
  • Parental Control
  • Anti-Phishing
  • Anti-theft
  • More protection*

How1KhP.gif

Antivirus
Antivirus protection is the core protection of any Panda Security variant. The protection starts with traditional virus signature-based matching, which compares new files versus a database of known malware from Panda's home grown scanning engine. AV protection is supported and augmented by advanced heuristic monitoring which catches new "zero-day" and shape-shifting malware by analyzing its code, behavior and characteristics. Panda's cloud-based Collective Intelligence system is based on more than 40 million customer information and malware signatures are updated several times a day. Under the standard AV feature there are bonus features like the Rescue Kit --where you can create a bootable USB stick or DVD) that will help you when a malware keeps your system from booting, the USB Vaccine which protects against autorun malware from USB mounted drives, and Process Monitor (see also Process Monitor below) which can be used to identify/terminate processes and of course the Virtual keyboard for your passwords.

Firewall
Panda firewall module is a filter that protects your PC, preventing unauthorized intruders from entering. It doesn't just "filters" inbound and outbound connections when your computer connects to the internet but it also monitors all connections between your computer and other networks with which you share files, folders, printers and other resources. The firewall assign connection permissions to programs and applications automatically whenever possible based on the risk level of the application/program and communication direction. It has 3 different network profiles: Home, Work and Public Place. By default it is set to "Home" network. Allows you manually set the correct profile for each network you connect to especially when connecting to untrusted public networks so you will not be vulnerable to MITM attacks.

Process Monitor
Gives you the ability to see the processes running on your system and their security risks. Most useful if you want to know more info about a running/specific process. Panda Internet Security classifies all processes as either "safe" or "unsafe". If it detects a harmful or malicious process it will block it and prevent it from accessing the internet and running/executing altogether.

Rescue Kit
Allows you to create a rescue USB drive you can use to boot to/from and perform disinfection. Very useful when malware prevents Windows from booting correctly. It also has an option to run advanced AV scans via Panda Cloud Cleaner -- Panda's cloud protection technology.

USB Protection
Allows you to vaccinate your computer's CD, DVD or USB removable drives, preventing them from running automatically by exploiting the Windows autorun feature. Once you install Panda Internet Security on your PC, it will be vaccinated automatically preventing any USB device connected to it from running automatically, regardless those device are vaccinated or not. This is a safeguard feature and prevents certain types of threats from spreading.

WiFi Protection
Protects /checks security of your wireless network and gives you information about connections as well the devices using the same network. This is helpful to find out if someone is stealing your Wi-Fi connection. If you are connected to multiple connections at the same time through different devices, it will show which devices are connected to each network.

VhFQlh6.jpg

Data Shield : Shield your valuable data against ransomware!
Ransomware encrypts/delete your important files. Trojans read your personal data and send it back to it's origin/controller. Panda Internet Security, upon installation, analyzes and identifies known and trusted programs thus any other applications that are classified as "untrusted" is also "unauthorized application". Panda's Data Shield module prevents ALL access to your important files by ANY unauthorized applications. This provides an effective / additional layer of protection against malware that tries to access sensitive data/information (like photos, tax records, confidential files) with malicious purpose (theft, deletion or encryption). Any unauthorized attempt will hit a wall!

Unlike any security software, Panda's Data Shield does not only prevents "modification of protected files" but it stops any unauthorized programs from even "reading" those files! And that's even when your Antivirus component is turned-off!

By default, Data Shield protects the contents of the Documents folder for each Windows account but it s not limited to that. You can ADD folders/file types as you wish! The module allows you to select the folders to protect and set the access permissions of installed programs. You can set the action to take in the event of an attempt to access sensitive data by a new program via “Deny" or "ask". Unsure? It is always a best option to hit "Deny" until such action has been verified especially when you are not using that application or when a unexpected pop-up is thrown concerning that application.

Application Control
Allows you to configure settings for each programs and application you have in your system. Gives you further control on how they execute and behave according to your preference. Any application that are unknown to Panda's program database is "flagged". This features checks all programs and allows you to set it as "allowed/disallowed" based on your preferred choice.

RC9a0q7.png

Parental Control
Feature that is very useful for parents/teachers wanting to prevent children/teenagers from accessing inappropriate contents in web pages. Let's you "allow" or "block" access to certain categories as well as uncategorized pages as well as setting up a list of URLs or domains for allow/block contents. Default profiles are: Kid, Teen and Employee but it lets you create any profile of your choice.

Anti-Phishing
Panda Internet Security's safe browsing feature blocks access to websites that employ "phishing techniques" which involves tricking the users to reveal confidential data (passwords, credit card details, etc.) through spoof emails or fraudulent Web pages similar to legitimate ones. A suspicious Web page is automatically blocked by a pop-up warning and asks you if you want to access the page or not.

Anti-theft
Let's you locate your devices that run Panda Internet Security from any browser using your Panda online account. When your device is lost or stolen you can remotely locate it, lock or wipe it. Panda also snaps a photo of the "unlocker" when a lost/stolen device is attempted to be unlocked 3 times. That photo is sent directly to you via your email in your Panda online account. As a personal touch you can make it sound a "loud alarm" which is handy when you lose it in the house somewhere and you can't seem to remember where you placed it. The same alarm feature is good when you lose your device in a crowded place and want to locate it outright.

File Shredder
Let's you securely/permanently erase files and folders from your computer/system so they cannot be restored even with the use of forensic hacking tools.

File Encryptor
Let's you encrypt/decrypt files and folders from your computer. All important documents and private information are secured and protected.

PC Speed-up
Optimizes your system/devices by freeing up space, emptying the Recycle Bin and cleaning temporary files, browser history, cookies and Windows registry files. Here you can also set programs to start/run when Windows starts. Maximize performance and battery life of devices. It has Panda Boot Manager which displays all at startup, indicating whether each is digitally signed, reporting a risk level. Panda Boot Manager allows you to permanently delete or reversibly disable any new entries.

Panda Security at YouTube

What's NEW in Panda Internet Security 2017

• Subscription and Device Management integrated in the product. Users can now manage their subscriptions (product management through My Account, Renewal and Upsell areas), as well as their anti-theft protection (My Devices area) from their products.
  • Fully compatibles with the NEW Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
  • Engine improvements for better protection and performance.
  • Other improvements requested by Panda Community (language selection in the product, Support to Edge Browser in TuneUp feature).
  • Cyber-security news: Provide users with value-added information
  • Fully compatibles with Android N.
  • Remote alarm: Trigger an alarm on your lost or stolen device remotely from the Account area or from your smartwatch.
  • Remote photo: Take a photo with your device remotely from your Account area or from your Android Wear™ smartwatch.
  • AppLock: Blocks access to your apps (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc.) using a PIN code. This will protect your privacy and your family from prying eyes.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Panda Internet Security Licenses for this giveaway contest

Panda Security has provided Programy Za Darmo
3 x 1 year licenses of Panda Internet Security 2017

All 3 x 1 year licenses are good for 3 devices

CONTEST RULES

1. Giveaway is open to ALL members.

2. To join in, just answer the question below.

“What feature do you like best in Panda Internet Security 2017 and WHY?”

Comment in English or in your native tongue/dialect.

Post your answer with your social media share (optional) (or any media site that you use/prefer. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.)

Optional: You may want to like/follow Panda Security's social networking sites as added support.

Optional: Share this giveaway/contest sponsored by Panda Security in any social networking sites you use/frequent as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid.

CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each winner will receive 1 (one) year license of Panda Internet Security 2017 good for 3 devices.

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Prize will be forfeit if a PM is not received within the given timeframe.

The Giveaways starts July 21, 2017 and
ends on Aug 20,2017

Goodluck to all!!!

Acknowledgment
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

rsgEZJ4.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dla jasności to konkurs jest u nas czyli na programyzadarmo, do wygrania
Panda Internet Security - 3 licencji do wygrania

Zasady są proste:

1.konkurs jest dla wszystkich 2.Napisz która funkcja jest według Ciebie najbardziej przydatna i dlaczego 3.Opcjonalnie udostępnij info o konkursie na FB lub Twitterze lub innym serwisie społecznościowym lub polub stronę producenta.
Osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej czyli w przeciągu 3 dni należy wysłać PW do organizującego konkurs.

GIVEAWAY IS OPEN!

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
I like Panda Internet Security that it has become a fully cloud antivirus cloud-based Panda Cloud and so the program has become much easier and information about the latest threats instantly available via the cloud Panda Cloud.
Panda Internet Security is one of the few programs that still can be installed on Windows® XP (32 bit SP2 or above).

SumG

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Panda Internet Security is lightweight and it does not slow the computer. I have used a trial version of 90 days and I am really happy with the performance. I will be lucky if I have to use with a valid license.
Thanks, jasonX for this precious contest.
My Share:
Facebook:

Twitter:

H

hamilton

Thanks so much for this GiveAway.

“What feature do you like best in Panda Internet Security 2017 and WHY?:

Data Shield : Shield your valuable data against ransomware!
Panda's Data Shield module prevents ALL access to your important files by ANY unauthorized applications.

kalee1

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Hanoi
Thanks jasonX for this contest !
i like two features in Panda Internet Security very much
1-Parental Control
we can edit settings in Parental Control to protect our childrens.
2-Anti-Phishing
Anti-Phishing is very good feature because a lot of people lost their email passwords and
social media passwords because they don,t know about Phishing.
Anti-Phishing feature of Panda Internet Security auto stop Phishing url when we click on it.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

USB Protection
Allows you to vaccinate your computer's CD, DVD or USB removable drives, preventing them from running automatically by exploiting the Windows autorun feature. Once you install Panda Internet Security on your PC, it will be vaccinated automatically preventing any USB device connected to it from running automatically, regardless those device are vaccinated or not. This is a safeguard feature and prevents certain types of threats from spreading.

WiFi Protection
Protects /checks security of your wireless network and gives you information about connections as well the devices using the same network. This is helpful to find out if someone is stealing your Wi-Fi connection. If you are connected to multiple connections at the same time through different devices, it will show which devices are connected to each network.

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!!

Ostatnia edycja:

senior38

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Świętokrzyskie
Na wstępie serdecznie dziękuję za ten konkurs i program.Program świetny i skuteczny bardzo dobra funkcja skanowania,bardzo by mi się przydał na komputer mojej małżonki na którym obecnie jest zainstalowana zapora Widows.

Ostatnia edycja:

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks to jasonx & Panda security for this excellent giveaway.

I like antiphishing, antitheft & antiransomware protection. Panda IS also have wifi protection to secure my network.
Parental control feature allows me to use security as per my requirement. This also has a strong firewall & data shield for added security. Overall such features make Panda IS one of the best security software.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Sponsor is looking closely at this giveaway so if it can be helped perhaps share it or join in ;) This is for PZD and it'll be for the members here if they will continue to support giveaways here ;)

mavio

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mam zamiar kupić laptop i bardzo by mi się przydał pakiecik Panda Internet Security 2017.
Używałem poprzednich wersji i oprócz dobrej skuteczności charakteryzowała go też niska zasobożerność.
Dlatego dziękując za Konkurs z niecierpliwością czekam na wyniki.:)

Gerallt

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for great giveaway
:ok

What I like about Panda IS.
I like Panda because of Panda`s Anti-virus, which I see is receiving a lot of good reviews. I`m sure this is because of Panda`s cloud based Collective Intelligence, being very affective. Also, cloud based, meaning it does not get hindered with latest updates. Despite it getting good reports, and doing a good job, it is still light on resources too.

I also like Pandas` anti-theft idea, where I can log onto my Panda account from anywhere, and locate my devices running Panda. Fortunately this giveaway allows up to 3 devices.
With this anti-theft, it is cool that any wanna-be thief can be caught on a photo, which can be very helpful.

My share

Ostatnia edycja:

Legia1999

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na pierwszy rzut oka fajne narzędzie do kompleksowej ochrony systemu. Panda od zawsze zmaga się ze skrajnymi opiniami. Ma zarówno wielu zwolenników jak i przeciwników. Program oferuje wyjątkowo stabilny poziom ochrony. Została wyposażona w dostęp do tzw. kolektywnej inteligencji, chmury producenta diagnozującej najnowsze zagrożenia co uważam za duży krok w przód.

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia

Data Shield: Shield your valuable data against ransomware

because this days Ransomware is The greatest danger against us
some ransomware application protection is great but eats your resources you need in some of them 4 core cpu or more and with panda you do not need many resources

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry