Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
Incomedia WebSite X5 Evolution 13 + WebAnimatorGO
2x Licenses Giveaway

ERdVtnv.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank Incomedia
for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

Overview

Incomedia Website X5 is an all-in one solution to create professional, eye-catching and complete Websites, Blogs and on-line stores that are optimized for search engines, are fully compatible with all the major browsers and, moreover, are responsive, capable of adapting automatically to the resolution of the device they are displayed on. No programming skills are required and you can use a simple fully-visual and intuitive interface that guarantees flexibility and customization.

With WebSite X5 you can create your website in just 5 easy steps:

Choose between 1,000 different templates included in the program or create your own from scratch.
Organize your website structure: your navigation menu will be created automatically according to the sitemap.
Drag &Drop your content: add text, images, videos, a gallery, an e-mail form, lots of new apps, etc.
Customize your website: add a members' area, create a multi-language website, etc.
Publish your website using the built-in FTP engine.

WebSite X5 has everything you need: an image editor, templates and buttons; organize your website pages into levels and create the site map; a built-in search engine; FTP engine; etc. You do not need other software to activate advanced functions, to create an e-commerce system, to receive paypal payments, to create a Blog, to set the access management and page protection, to create a multi-language website or to add an advertising message. Everything is ready for you to use and easily customizable in no time. If you're looking for some extra ideas for your website then WebSite X5 can help: browse through more than 400,000 royalty-free photos, a library with various buttons and graphics, a gallery of ready-to-use apps, and much more. WebSite X5 will automatically create your pages in HTML 5 + CSS 2.1/3: your guaranteed to achieve great code in your website, compatible with all browsers and mobile devices and properly indexed by search engines.

WebSite X5 has 3 variants namely: (1) WebSite X5 Evolution, (2) WebSite X5 Professional and, (3) WebSite X5 Start.

U82lE0z.png

WebSite X5 Evolution is the ideal software to turn your website dreams into reality. It includes all the latest state-of-the-art features to create eye-catching, professional and responsive websites. Achieve the best result with great simplicity!

With WebSite X5 no programming skills are required! You can create your very own responsive sites, blogs and online stores using a fully-visual and intuitive interface. Choose your template, Drag&Drop your text, image, video, gallery, email form and much more into the grid to create the content. With the same simplicity you can set the e-commerce, blog, and reserved area advanced settings and get your website online with the built-in FTP engine.

Vzru47n.png

R4KVLzX.png

How can you get help from WebSite X5 Evolution?

• 500 Templates. Online Store. No Coding. Pure & Simple!
  • Create Responsive websites
  • Online stores with credit card payments
  • Blog, Guestbook and RSS Feed
  • 500 customizable templates
  • Up to 10,000 pages
  • 700,000 royalty free images
  • Add Social Buttons
  • Create multilinguage sites
  • Visitor statistics
  • SEO-friendly code
  • Library of graphic items and Apps
  • Integrated FTP for online publication
  • Free online assistance via Incomedia tech support and the community
  • Domain, email and web space free for 12 months 1 license on 2 PCs
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

You can try WebSite X5 Evolution from the given link below.

Please check out WebSite X5 videos from their YouTube Channel below.

Incomedia WebSite X5: the ultimate desktop software for creating your website without coding

How to Create a Website in 5 Steps with WebSite X5 13

P1z81BJ.png

WebAnimator GO is an essential step-by-step toolkit for newbies and casual users wanting to instantly start creating animations, product presentations and slideshows. WebAnimator GO comes with Template Collection 1 included and completely free to let you full access to text transitions, awesome sliders and floating images, just to name a few visual effects at your finger. Besides, with your creations safely stored on your computer, you can always go back to your work whenever you want.

Features:
  • 4 standard templates
  • Template Collection 1 included
  • Import images of any format (.jpg, .png, .gif)
  • Custom color overlay and texts
  • Save and Embed HTML5 code
  • Export to Gif
  • Export projects to WebAnimator Standard and Plus
  • Compatible with WebSite X5 site builder

You can try WebAnimator GO from the download link below.

Please check out WebAnimator videos below from their YouTube Channel.

WebAnimator - First steps

WebAnimator - Object Properties

WebAnimator - Keyframes

To participate please follow these 4 SIMPLE RULES!

1. Contest is open to ALL members.

2. To join, just answer the question, (comment in your native tongue/dialect)

"WHY do you want to win a license of WebSite X5 Evolution 13 and WebAnimatorGO?

3. Optional: To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account or ANY social networking site you use or prefer.

Optional: Please like/follow Incomedia's WebSite X5 and WebAnimatorGO social networking sites(below)as added support.

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules but we guess ultimately members will try but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did then your entry will simply not be valid.

Members who wish to join must comply with the given 4 SIMPLE RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Winners will each receive one (1) license of WebSite X5 Evolution 13
AND
one (1) license of WebAnimatorGO

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Prize will be forfeited if a PM is not received within the given timeframe.

The Giveaways starts May 20, 2017
and ends on June 20, 2017

Acknowledgments

I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.​

rsgEZJ4.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Dla jasności to konkurs jest u nas czyli na programyzadarmo, do wygrania
WebSite X5 Evolution 13 + WebAnimatorGO
czyli świetny program do tworzenia stron internetowych + program do tworzenia animacji, prezentacji i pokazów slajdów.

Zasady są proste:

1.konkurs jest dla wszystkich 2.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać program 3.Opcjonalnie udostępnij info o konkursie na FB lub Twitterze lub innym serwisie społecznościowym lub polub stronę producenta.
Osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej czyli w przeciągu 3 dni należy wysłać PW do organizującego konkurs.

Konkurs kończy się 20 czerwca 2017

Ostatnia edycja:

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chcę podziękować sponsorowi i organizatorom za zorganizowanie konkursu na tak wspaniały program - i możliwość udziału w nim! :)

Biorę udział w konkursie, ponieważ chcę zacząć tworzyć strony internetowe, bez potrzebnej wiedzy z zakresu programowania i budowania stron internetowych. Chcę także porównać funkcje, które są zaimplementowane w tym programie z funkcjami zawartymi w programie Snaplitics - który program jest lepszy, lżejszy i skuteczniejszy.

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za możliwość udziału w konkursie . Dlaczego chciałbym wygrać ten soft . Po prostu brak mi wiedzy by samemu zbudować stronę www . Dzięki niemu będzie to o wiele łatwiejsze .

Gerallt

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I would love to win the package as I already utilize Website x5, home edition, and I find it is such an easy program to use and makes web design a lot of fun. The Evolution version includes tools that the basic version does not have, such as tables and blogging and I would love to be able to utilize these tools in an already "easy to use" application.
I like Web Animator Go, as it is a really easy tool for a newbie like myself, when it comes to web animation. I am familiar with web design, but am new to animation. I understand the need to make website appealing to my clients, and animation can certainly make it more than just another dull website.

Ostatnia edycja:

lovesoft

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway

Use WebSite X5 Evolution 13 without the need to create professional professional website

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
The reason I hope to win:
My wife has a cousin with a business degree in Poland, and we are starting an import/export business between America and Poland.
...Winning this contest for the best website building software (WebSite X5 Evolution 13 and WebAnimatorGO) would reduce our expenses regarding getting our new business online.

Thank you programyzadarmo.net.pl for this opportunity.

Ostatnia edycja:

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
a great bundle to make website without any knowledge of web programming language
so i can make web sites with very easy way
i hope to get it because it is the best in creating web sites

G

Galaxy2000

Thanks for the great giveaway! Awesome software & giveaway.
I would like to get a license for because it is a simple, effective and reasonably quick way to build a professional website without requiring any design or coding skills whatsoever.
It has the essential features required to create websites with both stunning and functional design. Furthermore, it has built-in advanced tools, for Search Engine Optimization as well as responsive design, which allows your web pages to adapt to the screen resolution of any device such as tablets and smartphones.

One of the most impressive features I like the new WebSite X5 Evolution 13 is Parallax scrolling, an eye-catching effect that many of the top sites are currently using. It scrolls the sites main content over a background that scrolls at a different pace to the content, giving almost a 3D effect.
Great software for everyone. I can create professional sites without any knowledge of programming languages.
Followed AppGuard on Twitter, FB, Google+

Hope to win this great!

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dla jasności to konkurs jest u nas czyli na programyzadarmo, do wygrania
WebSite X5 Evolution 13 + WebAnimatorGO
czyli świetny program do tworzenia stron internetowych + program do tworzenia animacji, prezentacji i pokazów slajdów.

Zasady są proste:

1.konkurs jest dla wszystkich 2.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać program 3.Opcjonalnie udostępnij info o konkursie na FB lub Twitterze lub innym serwisie społecznościowym lub polub stronę producenta.
Osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej czyli w przeciągu 3 dni należy wysłać PW do organizującego konkurs.

Konkurs kończy się 20 czerwca 2017

Thank you :)

To add, Rule#3 is now Optional.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

I'm planning to make my own site, therefore can levarage WebSite X5 Evolution for making one without knowing anything about making a site/blog. Also as I don't own a domain, I get a Domain, email and web space free for 12 months using WebSite X5 Evolution.

I'm yet to think on using WebAnimator GO, so won't post any false things.

My share below:

liked/followed Incomedia's WebSite X5 and WebAnimatorGO social networking sites

Thanks,
Grr

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Website X5 is one of the best software solutions to help me easy creating my website in an easy and professional way with step by step guided wizard. WebAnimatorGo let me create animations, product presentations and slideshows. The built in templates are of great help and make the process very simple

My contribution:

VinDiesel

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hola muy buen programa para crear sitios web,me gustaria ganar una licencia para empezar a realizar mi sitio web,muchas gracias.

A

acemnr suvwxz

I would like to win
WebSite X5 is an excellent software to create professional websites without programming or coding knowledge with ease & fun.
Templates, builtin graphic editors, animation effects, automatic backup of projects, etc makes it easy & fun to create projects, experiment, learn, etc.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:
Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry