Status
Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
R0f5R92.png

7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
Mirillis Splash Premium Father's Day Giveaway!

qdxwlf1.png

Programy za Darmo would like to thank Mirillis Team
for their kind generosity for sponsoring us in this giveaway

tyNbAGX.gif

Overview

Mirillis Splash Premium the only video player you will EVER need!

Mirillis Splash Premium comes in a compact, stylish, user-friendly interface which provides the best video experience to play and at the same time convert all your HD movies and clips. Mirillis Splash is presenting it's "Picture²" feature which is an advanced image post-processing engine to deliver stunning video quality.

r7J4jZT.gif

6hYIRAD.png

GVL7i2v.gif

3ruLnR1.gif

Mirillis Splash also combines all the latest technologies including NVIDIA® NVENC, AMD APP and Intel® Quick Sync Video with hardware accelerated video decoding to even boost process. Ultra fast audio and video decoders designed for your multi-core processor and graphics card hardware acceleration (GPU).

EZSSwdw.gif

Mirillis Splash 2.0 Picture²

Mirillis is proud to present "Picture²" - advanced image post-processing engine, providing the best video experience. Watch standard and high definition videos like never before.

Picture² enhancements

Motion² - Perfectly smooth video!
Motion² intelligently recreates missing motion in 24p cinematic framerate content, bringing amazingly smooth picture. By combining CPU and GPU power Motion² defines new meaning to perfect video quality.

LightBoost
Intelligent lighting and color enhancement for vivid and bright playback experience. Combine LightBoost with Detail Boost and Motion² for outstanding video experience.

VVUUZqx.gif

Detail Boost
Advanced image post-processing algorithms provide sharp SD content output on HD display and make your HD videos look even better. Combine Detail Boost with LightBoost and Motion² for outstanding video experience.

1080i to 1080p conversion
Your 1080i videos can really look better. Experience smooth video with 1080i to 1080p conversion, both for GPU hardware accelerated and software video decoding. Splash is probably the world's first player providing this feature for pure software video decoding.

Motion Compensated Deinterlacing
Picture² Motion Compensated Deinterlacing delivers great picture quality even when your hardware deos not support the latest advanced deinterlacing algorithms or when it is not available. Enjoy sharp clean videos independtly of your hardware.

MlpfGCA.gif

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Lifetime License
  • Hardware accelerated video decoding
  • TXT, SUB, SRT, SSA, PGS subtitles support
  • Fullscreen banner for easy navigation with RCU
  • Advanced deinterlacing algorithm
  • DVB-T (Digital TV) support
  • MCE Remote Control Support
  • Picture² enhancements - including Motion², LightBoost and DetailBoost
  • Playlists
  • Smartseek
  • AVCHD Playback
  • SPIF / HDIM Bitstream
  • Playback options window
  • Audio Boost
  • Capture Frame
  • Frame-by-frame view (Step frame)
  • Ad FREE!

HIGHLIGHTS

3V55oPm.gif

Latest version build is Mirillis Splash 2.1 (24 May 2017)

• Fixed Facebook/YouTube video exporting/uploading
  • Fixed GPU acceleration detection after Splash installation
  • Fixed 4K/UltraHD frame capturing
  • Added 4K/UltraHD decoding on AMD GPUs
  • Added support for 4K/UltraHD video transcoding on AMD GPUs
  • Various GUI fixes and improvements

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Mirillis Splash YouTube Videos

Splash 2.0 - short UI preview of the best HD Video Player

Splash player - Big Buck Bunny with Picture²

Mirillis Splash Premium Licenses for this giveaway contest

Mirillis Ltd. has sponsored Programy za Darmo Forum
five (5) LIFETIME commercial licenses of Mirillis Splash Premium as giveaway prize!

CONTEST RULES!

Giveaway is open to ALL members!

1. Those who will join will have to:

(a) Post a YouTube link of any movie trailer that you like,

(b) answer the question,

"WHY you want to win a license of Mirillis Splash Premium?"

Post the YouTube link of ANY movie trailer that you like with your 'answer'as giveaway/contest entry alongside your social media share.

Share is REQUIRED by Mirillis Team.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.)

Please see sample entry below.

0tfIPxz.png

2. Optional (but greatly appreciated) please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.)

Optional: You may want to like/follow Mirillis Ltd.'s social networking sites as added support.

3. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
Using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy used your entry will not be valid. CONTEST RULES are clear. Members who wish to join must comply with the given rules to be considered as a valid entry.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive
one (1) LIFETIME commercial license of Mirillis Splash Premium!

Winners will be selected by Mirillis Team and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

IMPORTANT: Mirillis Splash! NOTES

Winners will be required to send their (1) Name and, (2) Email for Mirillis system documentation with the PM confirmation/prize claim.

A Commercial license is the licensing option for organizations, business entities, YouTubers and other profesionals. These licenses are usually purchased by the companies or for private commercial projects and it allows to get a money from projects created with Action! or Splash.

A Home license is the standard licensing option for private individuals who purchase a license with their own funds, and solely for their own, not commercial use.”

Your license key can be used to activate Mirillis Splash unlimited number of times on different computers BUT Mirillis Splash MUST be first uninstalled from the previous PC.

This is a must so that the Mirillis licensing system won't recognize the installation as a "shared key". Detection of a "shared key" will automatically blacklist the said key and therefore render it invalid.

In cases of reformatting/upgrading an OS, activation is allowed as long as it is not identified as a "shared key".

For further questions, you can get in touch with Mirillis Ltd. support via the link below.

All updates to Mirillis Splash are FREE!

The Giveaway will run from June 9, 2018 to July 20, 2018

Goodluck to all!!!

Acknowledgment:
I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

rsgEZJ4.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Konkurs trwa od 9 czerwca do 10 lipca 2018 roku.

Konkurs jest otwarty dla wszystkich użytkowników, do wygrania świetny program do odtwarzania wideo Mirillis Splash Premium - 5 dożywotnich (lifetime) komercyjnych licencji.

Zasady konkursu:

1. Aby zapisać się do konkursu należy podać link do ulubionego trailera (zapowiedzi filmu) oraz odpowiedzieć na pytanie: Dlaczego chcesz wygrać Mirillis Splash Premium?

2.Podaj link do trailera filmu na forum oraz odpowiedz na pytanie, dodatkowo udostępnij informację na swoim serwisie społecznościowym.

3.Zakaz wpisywania się do konkursu z fałszywych adresów IP czyli różnego rodzaju proxy czy usług VPN.

Wygranych wybierze producent programu czyli firma Mirillis.

Osoby które wygrają licencje będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej ( czyli należy wysłać PW do @jasonX z potwierdzeniem wygranej ).Brak potwierdzenia wygranej, brak nagrody i licencja przechodzi dalej.

WAŻNE: Mirillis Splash Premium trochę informacji:

Zwycięzcy konkursu będą poproszeni będą o wysłanie adresu e-mail oraz imienia i nazwiska na które zostanie zarejestrowana licencja oraz dołączenia w wiadomości prywatnej potwierdzenia nagrody, czyli piszemy coś w tym stylu:

Potwierdzam wygraną i bardzo dziękuję :)

mój adres e-mail XXXXXX
Nazwa XXXXXX - tutaj podajemy imię oraz nazwisko

Nie podajemy tymczasowego adresu e-mail.

Licencja komercyjna jest opcją licencjonowania dla organizacji, podmiotów gospodarczych, ludzi kręcących filmiki na YouTube (tzw: Youtuberów) i innych profesjonalistów. Licencje komercyjne są zwykle nabywane przez firmy lub na prywatne projekty komercyjne, co pozwala uzyskać pieniądze z projektów stworzonych w ramach Action! lub Splash czyli mając licencje komercyjną możecie używać programu również w celach zarobkowych.

Licencja Home (domowa) jest standardową opcją licencyjną dla osób prywatnych, które nabywają licencję za własne środki i wyłącznie na własny, nie komercyjny użytek .

Twój klucz licencyjny może być użyty do aktywacji Mirillis Splash Premium nieograniczoną ilość razy na różnych komputerach, ale zanim aktywujesz Mirillis Splash Premium na innym komputerze MUSISZ odinstalować program z poprzedniego komputera.

Jest to wymóg/obowiązek dzięki któremu twój klucz nie zostanie zablokowany.W przypadki gdy będziemy mieli zainstalowany i aktywowany program na jednym komputerze a potem będziemy chcieli aktywować ten sam klucz na innym komputerze to system licencyjny Mirillis rozpozna instalację jako "klucz współdzielony" czyli użyty na wielu komputerach w tym samym czasie. Wykrycie "klucza współdzielonego" automatycznie powoduje jego unieważnienie czyli nasz klucz staje się nieważny.

W przypadku ponownego formatowania/modernizacji systemu operacyjnego aktywacja jest dozwolona, o ile nie jest identyfikowana jako "klucz współdzielony".

Ostatnia edycja:

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Obecnie mój ulubiony trailer do filmu Sobibór (lubię filmy historyczne a szczególnie tematyka 2 wojny światowej.

Chcę wygrać Mirillis Splash Premium z uwagi że często oglądam filmy poprzez podłączenie laptopa do TV. Funkcje jakie oferuje Mirillis Splash Premium zdecydowanie poprawiają jakość oglądania w takiej sytuacji (konfiguracji sprzętowej).

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

I like the trailer for "2035 GHOST TOWN"

I want to win a license of Mirillis Splash Premium to play high-resolution video and the ability to watch digital TV channels DVB-T. In addition, it is possible to encode HD video format and view it at the same time. As well as the ability to easily and quickly export videos to popular formats, Facebook, YouTube.

damien76

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia

I want to win a license of Mirillis Splash Premium because I've seen it play spectacular videos in a friends PC! Reminds me of PowerDVD but simpler to use! Colr and rendering is great especially if you have a 22 inh display. Sound is superb with the equalizer also! This is a catch! I bet seeing Rampage with Mirillis Splash is gonna be awesome! Thanks for contest!

RAMPAGE - OFFICIAL TRAILER 1 [HD]

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

I want to win Mirillis splash because it has following features i like:-
1. Clean interface
2.Motion² - Perfectly smooth video!
Motion² intelligently recreates missing motion in 24p cinematic framerate content, bringing amazingly smooth picture. By combining CPU and GPU power Motion² defines new meaning to perfect video quality.
3.Think green! Save energy, save your money and enjoy longer video playback on batteries with the ultimate Splash video playback and converting performance. Use Splash 2.0 with the latest NVIDIA®, AMD and Intel® hardware accelerated video decoding and encoding technologies to reduce your PC power consumption.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you JasonX & Mirillis team for this wonderful giveaway!

Trailer: Quo Vado? (2016)

I use BSplayer free & VLC player for my media playing software. I want a truly good HD & UltraHD media player like Mirillis Splash as watching HD movies of recent times in Mirillis Splash enhances the viewing experience & playback is smooth & flawless. So I want to win this awesome video player. Splash has the best stylish compact user interface to not only play movies of fine quality but also convert HD movies and clips. Mirillis Splash presents "Picture²" feature which is an advanced image post-processing engine to deliver stunning video quality.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

I want to win a license of Mirillis Splash Premium as it offers me a stunning video quality thanks to advanced engine. It has a built-in video conversion optimized for social media. The innovative and fully customizable user interface make it easy to use, fast and smart. You will enjoy the best Digital Television quality. In addition, Splash is the best player for your HD camcorder clips

pisondi

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway.
YT trailer share:

I want to win a license for this software as i like a lot the software this company produces. Splash Premium provides an excellent video quality to my movies and Motion2 Ultra 1080 option is stunning. I really need a license for the Premium version as the free one has important limits.

Giveaway share:

Many thanks.

Sasha

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

I like the movie Killer's Bodyguard of 2017

I want to win a license, because Splash is a stylish, powerful and functional player. Combines unique image processing algorithms: Picture2, Motion2, LightBoost and DetailBoost, which allow you to achieve a clear, smooth and rich picture. And with the help of decoders with hardware acceleration, the program economically uses the battery charge on portable devices. Definitely one of the best players.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Mirillis Splash has impressive features. It is optimized for HD, advanced engine delivers stunning video quality, supports all popular subtitles formats, hardware acceleration technologies to reduce power consumption, Mirillis codecs play best quality videos, stylish and customizable interface with themes, and more...

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
The trailer of Snowfall (2017)

Compared with other video players, I think that Mirillis Splash is a more professinal and smooth video player, which provides many useful features such as Video playback, Hardware accelerated, Video frame preview and Video exporting and upload to YouTube and Facebook. Based on this, I want to win a license of Mirillis Splash. Thank you a lot for giving me a chance.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - Mirillis Splash Premium Father's Day Giveaway
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...lash-premium-fathers-day-2018-giveaway.35891/

j2ZVf0x.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

damien76

dhruv2193

sasha

PiotrN72

kubik67

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

rsgEZJ4.gif

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry