Konkurs PZD - Process Lasso Pro LIFETIME

Status
Zamknięty.

ORGANIZAT0R

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
pl-boxshot-19a-resize-compress-6-test5.png

Do wygrania 5 dożywotnich/LIFETIME licencji na Process Lasso Pro!
Serdecznie dziękuję Panu Jeremy Collake z Bitsum Technologies za dostarczenie licencji na konkurs.

Process Lasso Pro to program do zarządzania uruchomionymi procesami w systemach operacyjnych z rodziny Microsoft Windows. Głównym przeznaczeniem tej aplikacji jest ustawianie priorytetów dla poszczególnych procesów uruchamianych w tle. Process Lasso Pro został wyposażony w unikalną technologię optymalizacji procesów ProBalance (Process Balance), która czasowo obniżania priorytety procesów pracujących w tle, które mogłyby niekorzystnie wpływać na wydajność całego systemu Windows. W głównym oknie programu na liście prezentowane są wszystkie procesy uruchomione w tle.

process-lasso-pro.jpg.aspx

Process Lasso Pro wyświetla pełną nazwę procesu, konto użytkownika na którym jest uruchomiony, klasę priorytetu, koligację procesora, priorytet pamięci oraz średnie użycie centralnej jednostki obliczeniowej (CPU). Program w czasie rzeczywistym wyświetla jeszcze wykres, na którym prezentowany jest wykorzystanie procesora i pamięci operacyjnej RAM.
process-lasso-pro-interfejs-s.jpg

źródło:komputerswiat.pl

Link do strony producenta:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Zasady konkursu :
1.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać Process Lasso Pro.
2. Komentarz w języku Polskim lub Angielskim.
3. W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy którzy zarejestrowali się przed ogłoszeniem konkursu.
4.Zakończenie konkursu odbędzie się dnia 18.03.2017.

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random.org

ps.
Po zakończeniu tego konkursu do wygrania będą licencje na CPUBalance Pro !

CPUBalance to niewielkich rozmiarów narzędzie zwiększające wydajność komputera poprzez optymalizację parametrów pracy procesora. Optymalizacja ma miejsce szczególnie podczas wykonywania zadań, które mocno obciążają CPU.

CPUBalance został zaprojektowany w oparciu o nowoczesny i zaawansowany algorytm ProBalance gwarantujący wysoką skuteczność działania. Obsługa CPUBalance jest bardzo prosta i poradzą sobie z nią również początkujący użytkownicy.
instalki.pl

Ostatnia edycja:

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for this awesome software giveaway!!! I want it because it will help me to give priority to only the most important processes which will eventually help my computer run at blazing speed!!!!!!!!

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
it is a real windows optimizer app
the company make many algorithm in this app to optimize cpu process to control your system

it is have many feature to keep your system on with no crash or filed down

there is no alternative app for this app so it is unique

G

Galaxy2000

I would like to get a license for Process Lasso Pro & I want to participate in the contest

Because

Process Lasso Pro is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules.

One important feature is that it is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve PC's responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes. ProBalance will intelligently adjust process priorities and CPU affinities to positively impact the responsiveness of any Windows PC and/or Server (all Windows Server variants).

Thank you for the contest!

Hope to win this great!

A

antinkuntin

Process Lasso Pro,
Managing software that is a great cpu,
More processing on the CPU to the intensity and muscle can prevent use of applications.
Process Lasso Pro for those who want to dominate your computer.

Thankyou programydarmo for the contest.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
I love Pro Lasso and have used it for years.

I would love to win one of these licenses. - Thank you programyzadarmo.net.pl for this opportunity.

Among Pro Lasso's many great features, I like the Process Lasso's ProBalance technology.

"Process Lasso's ProBalance intelligently lowers the priority class of background processes when they may be interfering with system responsiveness. This doesn't hurt the performance of background processes since they still get a considerable amount of the available CPU time, but it helps the responsiveness of foreground processes tremendously. After all, usually it just takes a few CPU cycles to keep the foreground process responsive."

Here is a link from the software maker's site that gives a compelling argument why this software is a must have software for all users:

leonbokser

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program jest naprawdę rewelacyjny.Jego siłą jest automatyka zarządzania priorytetami CPU,pamięci, I/O, dostosowywaniem planów zasilania, deaktywowania niepotrzebnych procesów.Dzięki za konkurs.Pozdrawiam.

E

eufrasiox

My pc is not very powerful
this program could increase performance
To avoid undesired processes that slow down
So that would be good for me
Thanks for the contest

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
thanks for the giveaway..
lasso advanced core engine to balance out the cpu performance (Pro balance feature) is the best which helps in running my pc smooth as always.

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
First of all thank you for the giveaway of this awesome product.
I would like to win this because it is a real time optimization software which help my pc to run smoothly as I love to play games though my system does not meet the system requirement of the game this software helps in boost up performance and by this I can play the game it has a Game Mode also which really helps but can not use all the feature due to its premium limitation.
Thank you once again

B

Best_Trader

Thank you for the giveaway.
I want to win this license because I like to know everything about my PC, my softwares and processes that run, to better understand the computer working and therefore optimize my PC and develop my knowledge to handle different unknown processes and do better tweaks.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks ORGANIZAT0R for the giveaway.
I would like to win Process Lasso as it is a must to keep the system working as it is very efficient in taking care of resource hungry processes. This is from my experience.

Will be great to win the license as it'll be of great help.
Thanks,Grr

3e6-16hn

Thank you for this giveaway! I would like to win a license for Process Lasso because it can make PC more responsive and faster. Its probalance feature is very helpful during high cpu usage .I also like its Bitsum Higher Performance power plan which is good for gaming.

S

sterchin

Thanks for the giveaway.

I need this program to ensure stability and stability of the system, in situations where it can "hang".
Process Lasso reduces the priority of excessive requests for running programs, the system returns to work from a hung state. Process Lasso also cope with "unclosed" processes, which reduce the stability of the system.

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

I want to win Process Lasso Pro because its ProBalance algorithm ensures the focus of the computer resources towards the foreground programs in order to maintain responsiveness by automatically lowering the priority of background items.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry