KonkursPZD KONKURS WebAnimator PLUS i NOW

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Do wygrania tym razem po 1 licencji WebAnimator PLUS i NOW
licencję na konkurs otrzymałem za pośrednictwem Julii z BOHMerangPR, której bardzo dziękuję.

Webanimator Plus
to zaawansowane rozwiązanie do tworzenia animacji z przeznaczeniem na strony internetowe zaprojektowana w oparciu o HTML5.
Do dyspozycji użytkownika oddano bardzo bogaty zestaw przeróżnych narzędzi, które eliminują konieczność znajomości programowania w HTML. Wraz z nim stworzymy efektowne banery, aktywne przyciski czy też pokazy slajdów. Elementem interfejsu, który znacznie upraszcza pracę jest oś czasu zlokalizowana w dolnej części ekranu.
Webanimator Plus umożliwia ponadto dodawanie różnorakich figur geometrycznych, plików audio czy tekstu. Warto także dodać, że oprogramowanie wyposażono w zestaw czterech gotowych szablonów.
źródło instalki.pl

homepage
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Free your imagination
Whether you're working on a video presentation, a creative website, or a logo for a client, you don't need to be a professional to create something unique. Relax and let your creativity run free to impress clients, users, and friends.

Simple user Interface
WebAnimator has an intuitive interface so you can easily create your own animations. You can design and publish your animated content in HTML5 by managing events.

Drag & Drop
Use the simple Drag&Drop feature to place objects and divide your content into individual scenes. Add keyframes to the timeline like a movie director would do.

Template
Learn how to customize your website in minutes with ready-made animation presets and built-in effects. Choose a template: WebAnimator will do the rest.

Responsive design
WebAnimator video animations and interactive objects work wonderfully on both desktop and mobile browsers.

Animated backgrounds
Want to improve your website? Try animating the background or foreground elements, or add a waterfall effect for objects. Animations in loop are an easy way to add a lot of character.

Banners, menus, buttons
Catch users' attention with animated menus, icons and buttons, guide them where you want. Use WebAnimator to create banners, download the HTML5 code, and add it to your website.

Interactive presentations
With HTML animations, you can present your ideas or products effectively. Get the most from every project by actively involving your audience.

WebAnimator, the perfect software for....
Work
Powerful business presentations

Want to generate traffic and improve your online sales? Enhance your website, presentations and banners with animations and effects that capture your audience. An improved user experience draws in new users and converts them into potential clients.

School
Interactive lessons
Sharing your knowledge is the best gift you can give to your students. That's why we've designed our products to be as attention-grabbing as possible so, you can teach your students using your full potential.

Free time
Creativity and fun
WebAnimator is the tool you didn't know you craved. You can use it to make fun gifs to share with your friends, or customized banners to publish on your website.
Developers

WebAnimator API
Are you a developer? Access all of WebAnimator's functions and integrate the API into your projects.

WebAnimator v3 news

All the new features are available for both WebAnimator now as well as WebAnimator plus
Graphic interface
The interface boasts a new, flat design and integrated panels instead of the former superimposed look.

Video Object [only for WebAnimator plus]
We added the option of inserting a video by simply entering the YouTube URL.

Responsive animations
You can design your animations to be responsive, meaning they automatically adapt to the browser window's dimensions.

Google Font preview
Now you can view your chosen Google Fonts directly from the stage than only in the external browser preview.

Adding objects
You can add objects directly with one click, no need to drag the icon from the toolbar to the stage.

Animation properties
From the Properties menu, you can see how properties change when an effect is activated.
Text Editor
Syntax Highlighting in the editor now lets you enter text.

Image library
More than 1 million royalty-free images are available in the library for you to import directly into your projects.

Vector images
We added the option of importing SVG vector images.

New effect pre-sets
5 new effect presets added to those already available.

Internal engine
Replace your internal rendering engine with Chromium to increase speed and improve design functions.

Copy/Pase Management
Now you can copy and paste key image frames as well as objects with associated key frames.

Shape Object
You can use more shapes than just the rectangle and the circle, choosing from a library of shape presets.

b08a80bb98e3a30b442381a1b97dc019WAP.png

Zasady konkursu
1. Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić
WebAnimator PLUS i NOW
2. Komentarz w języku ojczystym
3. W konkursie mogą brać użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4. Zakończenie konkursu 2018 - 10 - 11

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będą miały 24 godziny na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW

1 miejsce - plus
2 miejsce - now

Powodzenia

Ostatnia edycja:

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję bardzo organizatorom za zorganizowany konkurs i możliwość udziału w nim!

Obecnie korzystam z 14-dniowej wersji testowej Webanimator Plus ( wersja NOW jest trochę uboższa w ilość funkcji ). Wcześniej nie bawiłem się w tworzenie animowanych banerów, slajdów i przycisków internetowych. Dzięki temu programowi istnieje możliwość stworzenia profesjonalnych banerów, przycisków i slajdów bez konieczności znajomości programowania w HTML. Miłym gestem byłoby wygranie pełnej licencji aby móc cieszyć się dłuższym użytkowaniem programu, aniżeli tylko przez 14 dni.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have used version 2 of webanimtor plus and found it to be a straightforward and easy to use software for creating animations. I like the new version's following features- 1.Video Object [only for WebAnimator plus]
Option of inserting a video by simply entering the YouTube URL. 2. Adding objects
One can add objects directly with one click, no need to drag the icon from the toolbar to the stage. I also found it very lightweight.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The program has many good and unique features that let you do the maximum customization of your content using a simple JavaScript editor. If you want to generate traffic and improve your online sales;the program is the best choice to enhance your website, presentations and banners with animations and effects that capture your audience.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @andyxa . I am a version 2 user of this software and it was a perfect companion for Website X5 suites. Since i currently don`t own a license neither for Website X5 nor for WebAnimator i would be delighted to be upgraded to the newest version of this very good italian software. I am still undecided if i really need a website but this software definitely would help me enhance my experience if i decide to do it. Count me in please,

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Już od kilku miesięcy szukałem prostego w obsłudze, a zarazem funkcjonalnego programu do robienia zaawansowanych banerów i eleganckich przycisków na strony internetowe. Producent chwali się, że WebAnimator zawiera zestaw narzędzi dzięki którym można tworzyć animacje bez znajomości HTML. To na pewno takim amatorom jak ja ułatwiło by życie. Dlatego też biorę udział w konkursie.

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway! I have WebAnimator Go and it is really easy to use when it comes to make website animations. I would like to win more powerful version that offers more animation possibilities and templates and use the animations for webpages that I create from time to time.

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za kolejny super konkurs.
Chciałbym wygrać WebAnimator aby móc upiększyć moją stronę którą zamierzam stworzyć w programie Website X5.

baziroll

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
WebAnimator its simple interface and just by drag and drop and with help of templete can help to create animated gif
it has many lovely feature
thanks

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za wspaniały konkurs .
WebAnimator doskonale rozszerza możliwości programu Website . Fajnie byłoby móc korzystać z jego profesjonalnej wersji .

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za konkurs.
Webanimator is a perfect companion for Incomedia's other app Website X5. This HTML5 animation creator that can also be useful for presentations, short movies, simple slideshows & stuff. I use old version from before. This tool can create excellent video presentation, design & creative work. With WebAnimator, you can create interactive gif or HTML5 animations for your website without needing to learn a lot about coding.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
WebAnimator Plus is the animation software which can help you to create animations to add to your websites and online stores without using Flash. You do not need to learn or use any HTML code and do not need to be an experienced animator. With the necessary tools like multi media objects, timelines, keyframes and templates provided by the software, you can easily create, design, develop and manage your animations or added to your stage. It also provides programmers who want to create more complex animations with built-in JavaScript editor. Your animations created will be displayed on all browsers as well as smartphones and tablets. Judging on these features, I am rather interested to win this license to create my own web animations.

Do góry