McAfee Internet Security 2013 (1 rok) za darmo

vonz

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
1.follow the instructions on screen. Note that a valid credit card will be required to initiate your 1-year free subscription (You will not be charged until after your free 1-year subscription has expired). If you do not want to pay for this software, be sure to cancel auto-renew before the end of free subscription. Here over to this page

to turn off the automatic renewal feature.
Attention! To participate, you must specify your bank card details. All according to the official site of McAfee and are completely safe
2 To receive a free annual license McAfee Internet Security 2013 for 3 PCs, follow these steps:
1. Go to the registration page McAfee account and click Create Your Account to create a new account.
2. Note . During the creation of an account, you must also provide your bank card details. Payment is not made ​​it as stock price is at $ 0 (free), but I recommend to go after check in your account menu My Account> Auto-Renewal Settings and click the item Auto Renewal Turn off, turn off auto-renewal confirmed subscriptions to antivirus in a year.
można stąd pobrać:

McAfee Internet Security 2013 Key Features:
Complete Anti-virus, Anti-spyware, and Anti-malware. Relentless security software scans and blocks dangerous emails, risky web content, and online threats like viruses, Trojans, spyware, and rootkits.

Two-way Firewall. Extra layers of Internet security software block bad guys breaking in or sneaking out with your personal information. This traffic cop patrols nonstop to prevent malicious software from gaining access to your PC.

Safe Searching and Shopping. Color-coded icons next to your search results let you know before you click which sites are safe and which may install malicious code, phish for your identity, or send you spam.

Block Spam and Dangerous Email. The majority of emails are spam, and much of that spam is dangerous, offensive, or both. McAfee spam filters constantly protect you from exposure to this shady side of the Internet.

Parental Controls. Free your kids to learn and explore online. McAfee lets parents use age-based rules and adjustable categories to block inappropriate sites and limit online time.

Surfing Report. When you need to know what is happening online, this report shows login times, attempts to access forbidden sites, and total online time. You can also see who is online when.

1GB Online Backup. Some memories can’t be replaced—unless you have them backed up online. Save your most important photos, music, as well as personal and financial files automatically to a password-protected, encrypted safe deposit box in the cloud. You can recover them whenever you need them.

PC Tune-up. Unused applications, cached browser files, and other junk slow down your PC. McAfee QuickClean software removes the clutter so your computer can keep up with your digital life.

Securitas

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Białystok
Re: McAfee Internet Security 2013 (1 rok)

Mam mały problem z tą promocja..po wypełnieniu wszystkiego i kliknięciu ..Place my order.. wyskakuje mi ...We're unable to complete your transaction. Please change your payment information and try again, or contact Customer Support if you still need help.
Czy te promo jest dla jakiegoś kraju czy może to jakiś błąd...no chyba ża ja coś popierniczyłem :)

vonz

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Securitas napisał:
Czy te promo jest dla jakiegoś kraju czy może to jakiś błąd...no chyba ża ja coś popierniczyłem :)
Nigdzie nie ma info,ze dotyczy jakiegoś kraju :eek:

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Securitas napisał:
Mam mały problem z tą promocja..po wypełnieniu wszystkiego i kliknięciu ..Place my order.. wyskakuje mi ...We're unable to complete your transaction. Please change your payment information and try again, or contact Customer Support if you still need help.

wprowadziłeś złe dane w polu payment method musisz zmienić informacje

Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

Securitas napisał:

Z tym promo jest taki oto problem : wyskoczyło tobie że transakcja nie może być wykonana z prostego powodu trzeba podać numer karty kredytowej i po roku kiedy skończy się darmowe McAfee wezmą z twojej karty kasę i po promocyjnej cenie dostaniesz kontynuację swojego pakietu McAfee i stanie się to automatycznie :jezyk

Alexander

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
W.

Tak jak pisze Tadek- dają rok z nadzieją, że za 12 mcy wezmą sobie kasę sami. Da się to dezaktywować logując się do panelu na stronie:

Ps. karty prepaid przechodzą :)

vonz

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Zapodałem w punkcie nr.1 ten link podano do dezaktywacji/ Here over to this page to turn off the automatic renewal feature./

Oniketek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia

O zgrozo toszto trojan z rocznym opóźnieniem :p ,ale tak na serio faktycznie z tą kartą przesadzili,jakby to był Kaspersky to by uszło,ale tyle kłopotu z takim sobie programem Internet Security,to troszku przesada :jezyk .

Do góry