O&O DiskImage

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Backup Software for Windows
O&O DiskImage 11 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.

Product features
  • Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
  • Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
  • Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
  • Direct creation of VHDs
  • Monitoring and warning of security risks
  • Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
  • Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
  • System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
  • Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
  • Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
  • New: High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
  • New: variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
  • New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
  • Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Can not find any topic on this. There is a free promo on this & I installed it today. Has anyone used this before?

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Can not find any topic on this. There is a free promo on this & I installed it today. Has anyone used this before?
I have used this program few years ago, really good backup program, easy to use and made in Germany.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Formatted Win7 over weekend so needed a backup program till I reformat next time. Mainly for keeping partitions intact via images. As this version is pro hopefully it will work better than other free ones.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Formatted Win7 over weekend so needed a backup program till I reformat next time. Mainly for keeping partitions intact via images. As this version is pro hopefully it will work better than other free ones.
You can also try Macrium reflect free, another great backup software.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
This is a very decent program & even for novice like me there is more instructions & help tips to feel comfortable. After starting clear options of start drive imaging & others etc present. Pretty timely promo as I was looking for one.

Noted Macrium reflect too, initially had it on mind but only because of the promo came at the last min as a wildcard so installed O&O instead.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Mohammad.Poorya

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
On a Bike!
O&O DiskImage 16.0 Build 150 Professional
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 16:
  • NEW: O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition! For the new version 16 of O&O DiskImage we have developed the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition. Normally with a backup or imaging program you need to create a boot medium (CD, USB) to boot up your system if something goes awry. This you have to either carry around or store somewhere safe in case disaster strikes. With the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition, you now have a rescue environment actually on your computer, and you can immediately “boot into it” to restore your system together with your latest image or backup when something goes wrong or gets lost.
  • ENHANCED: Revised Boot Medium – Time zone and keyboard settings are adopted by the target system.
  • ENHANCED: Extension of file-based recovery – Invalid / defective files can now be skipped.
  • ENHANCED: Update of the SSL implementation.

Do góry